Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vrinda22 thumbnail
Part 90

Mansion

Geet n Vicky were in vicky's room'geet was doing the bending works'Vicky was dictating her,so she may finish soon'after their works done,kala came with dinner for both..geet fed him..dexture looked at both..

Hmm..im also seeing all nowadays..noone cares for me..noone is asking me if I had my pedigree or not..chalo dexture,tum so jao..ye matlabi insaan hai..they cares for them only..maantha hoon vicky is hurt..all r caring for him..par muje bhi tho dyaan rakna chahiye na..

He went under vickys bed n placed its head sadly between his forelegs..

Vicky switched on to the tv n relaxed on bed'geet also sat next to him on the bed leaning to bed post..vicky changed to a cartoon as geet is fond of it..geet was lost in her thoughts..the tv only remainded of the scenes she saw n the intimate moments with maan..thinking about maan itself gave butterflies to her..

Geets st:Will he kiss me today also..will he touch me the same as yesterday..no..no..he will not..he said na..he will not scare me..what I want him to do..to kiss me or not..ye kesa uljan hai..i cant even understand myself n him..if its his right he can continue na..i wont stop him..then why he said he will wait..

She thought about his lips..how it felt on her..how he pleaded saying last time'

Vicky saw geet,who was unuasually quiet..its not his bhabhi',who always fought n make cries for each n everything..

He saw geets cheeks glowing red'hmmm..something is going inside her mind..red cheeks says she is blushing..the persons will feel shy,when they think about their private moments..is it something like that..has bro n bhabhi took their relation to next step..looks like,what I'm thinking is right..hmm..their trip seems to be like a honey moon..

To get a gud vie w of her face,Vicky placed his head on her legs'

Vicky:Ouch..

Geet:Kya hua Vicky?

Vicky:I hurt my hand..

Geet gently rubbed over his bandage..n blowed air..

Vicky smiled at her innocence..

Will her soothing n blowing air will reach the skin under bandage..

Geet:Vicky is it paining,she panicked..

Vicky:No..baby

She threaded his hair lovingly..

.vicky:.u r here na my.dr..

Geet:chado..u r kidding me..hu..

Vicky:baby..

Geet"hmmm..

Vicky:can I ask u one thing..

Geet:hmm..

Vicky:what is running in ur mind now..

Geet:I was thinking,that was it  hurting u much..

Vicky:Then..

Geet:Then..

geets mind again went to maan n she blushed ..

Vicky:Aap bhai ke barein mein sochrahi thi na'

Geet:Kuch aur channel badlona Vicky..

Geet took the remote n started 2 change channels..

Vicky can surely say,she was thinking about maan..the girl who never hides anything from him is now changing the topic..geet was not interested in tv..her eyes were on the screen..her fingers pressed remote nonstop..whereas Vicky was scanning her facial expressions..

Vickys st:u may be successful baby ..but now I can see the change in u..in this 10 days u hv changed a lot..u r changing from baby to my bhabhi'

Geets hand massage made him sleep..

Dadi came to check them once..

Kala came with milk for them..

Both stood at the entrance seeing Vicky sleeping in geets laps..it looked like a mother caring for an unwell baby..

Kala:Gudiaa'

Geet:Shhh'now only he slept..

Dadi placed vicky's head on pillows..

Kala gave milk to her..

Geet:Vicky tho doodh lena beher sogayi..

Dadi:When he wokes he will have it..

Geet:Teek hai..mei ghar jaaun dadi..he will be coming na..

Dadi:Ok beta go..hv ur pills n sleep..

Geet:Ji dadi'gud night dadi..gud n8 didi..

Geet took her books n left to palace..

Palace..

She kept her books ready for next day college..she changed n waited for maan..she was smiling n shying to herself sitting in room'

Here maan was still in kc..his lack of presence gave him loads of work..adi was helping him..but adi did not fail to see the smile in maans face..maan will think about geet n her innocent questions..

he will laugh at his own plight,,how he was sharam se pani pani hogayi thi yesterday..n he owed himself,he will not get into this embarrassing situation..he will keep distance..can he?..hmm..will try to be normal with geet not as husband..he made his decision n saw the time..it was nearing 10 n nakul called him..

Nakul:Maan baba..will u be late..

Maan:Kyun?

Nakul:Wo gudia ab thak aapkeliye intasaar kar rahi hai'isiliye..

Maan:Usne khana khaliya..

Nakul:Ji..

Maan:Dava..

Nakul:Nehi..

Maan:Teek hai..give her medicines..i'll be in few minutes..

Maan n adi left to their homes..

Nakul has finally made geet take her medicines after a lot of pleads..or maan will get angry on him..

Nakul came down n warmed up the food..

Maan came n saw geet cribbing to her babaji..

Geet:Ye dekiye babaji..jab America mei thi..ek pal bhi muje akela nehi choda..meri peeche hi goomrahi thi..meri khayaal rakrahi thi..ab deko..india aagayi,ye tho apne duniya mei rerahi hai..is nanhi si geet keliye unke pass waqt bi nehi hai..college mei bhi baath nehi kar saktha..ghar mei rahengi, tab mei baath karoongi na unse..

Maan loved her cute antics'

Maan:Kya baath karna hai mujse..

Geet:Kuch nehi..she snapped in anger..

Maan:Hmmm..mere princess bohut gusse mei hai..

Geet turned other side..twisting her lips..

Maan:Hmm.lagtha hai bohut naraas hai..manana padega ab..

He stood on his knees n held his ears.

.her heart paced fast when he neared her..

Maan:Sry princess..maaf kardona..kal se jaldi aaaunga..bohut kaam tha office mei..i was with u n 10 days lack of work made hectic'sry jaan..

Geet:Aap sry kyun kerahi ho..mei hi jalli..aap ki work zyadha hoga..ye meri dyan mehi nehi tha..sry..

Maan:Tum naraaz nehi ho na..

She smiled n said..no..

Maan:Then can I go n freshup..i m starving too..

Geet:Go n come soon..i'll keep ur dinner ready in dining..

Maan:Ok'

Maan removed his tie n coat..geet passed his vest n tracks..she went down n came up with maans dinner in tray..prepared by nakul..

Maan:Mishty,u hade ur medicine..

Geet:Yes..

She yawned..

Maan:U go to bed..u r so tired..

Geet went to bed'she saw him having his dinner,while checking a file on other side..

Whenever he sees,she will look other side..she slowly drifted to sleep.but was tossing on bed missing his warmth..

.maan came to her..

Maans st:how I'm going to sleep next to u'

maan got up n moved from oneroom to other..he himself don't know what he was searching..when his eyes fell on the rope in gym.he smiled.

Maan:.this may help'

He came back to bed..he tied his both hands'

Maan:now I'll not remove ur dress in my sleep..or carry on in sleep

He took her in his embrace with his tied up hands'he pecked her lips'

Maan:sry dear..from now I'll maintain the distance again..

he slept soon..

next day it was usual..

maan woke up first n untied his rope..

..maan :gud..i didn't do anything ..

He woke up geet n both headed to gym n dance class'then maan went to kc n geet went to mansion ..then vicky n geet went to college..after dadi arrived to kc maan too left to college..

Vicky n geet were walking with their friends group heading towards their class.. 2 senior boys of other group were tripping on girls faking a slip..n  they were about to do the same with geet'when Av caught their intensions n caught them before tripping on geet..

Sir,see n walk sir..what if u are walking in top floor n if u tripped like this..u will be straightly parceled to god..

All geets gang laughed at AV 's cmnt n the 2 boys left the place frustrated..

Maan saw it..he was angry on that 2 boys..but ,he cant interfere ..so he left  them as they didn't cause any damage to geet..he was feeling gud to see av protecting geet'maan went to his class n geet n gang went to their class..at the first break geet went to washroom n arohi accompanied her..

(vicky cant go to ladies roomna..lol..)

When they both were returning geet was called by principal..

Princi:geet,come inside..

Geet:s sir..

Geet n arohi went inside..

Princi:geet,can u say what happenend in library..

Geet was quiet..

Princi:was their anyone when u went there?

Geet:yes sir.

Princi:what were they doing there?

Geet:wo..wo..

Princi:ur family wants answer ..if u don't say what happened ,how can I answer them..dekho beta,without ur co-operation I cant do anything..common say what happened there?

Geet thought of av n their apologize..she promised them she will not say anything..

Princi:do u know them..

Geet:s sir..

Princi:who  was that..

Geet:i..im sry sir..i cant say..

Arohi looked at her in disbelief'geet knows it..n she is not saying the name..

Principal got call from maan..

Maan:sir.may I know why u called geet..

Princi:I am enquiring her about the incident..

Maan:what ?sir,she may get hyper..so only I didn't question till now..

Princi:but she is normal..n for ur information she knows the person n she is not telling the name..

Maan:kya?

Principal..:ask her..atleast she may say the name to u..

Principal gave the phone to geet asking her to talk..

Geet:hello..

Maan:do u know who made u shiver that day..

Geet:..

Maan was frustrated..

Maan:say yes or no dammit..

She jumped a bit hearing his raised tone..

Geet:y..ye..yes'

Maan sensed the fear by her trembling voice..he controlled his anger..

Maan:jaan..im sorry..say who was that..

Geet :wo..wo'I cant say..

Maan:dear,u must not  hide anything from me'u know it..

Geet:ji..i know it..par..i..

Maan :what?

Geet:i..i..promised,I 'll not say anything..aap tho jaanthi haina..mei kabhi joot nehi bolungi..

Maan now knew ,how much u pressurize she will not say anything..

Maan:Give the phone to sir..

Geet:ji.

Geet gave the phone to principal..

Maan:sir,she wont open her mouth..she keeps  her promise..

Princi:ok..i'll try some other way..

He kept the phone..

Principal looked at geet,who was looking at ground..she felt guilt for not answering principal..

He looked at geet..

Principal:in 1 way im proud of u geet..nowadays no one keeps promise or live a life for truth..u r honest..i like it..u r saving the people who troubled u..

Geet:till yesterday ,I also don't know who it was..they themselves came to me n accepted what they did..they apologized me.nothing more is important than an apologise..they truly repented..so ,only..

Princi:ok u may go now..

Arohi n geet went to class..arohi said what happened n Vicky n friends were looking geet like an alien..why she is saving the culprits..av both were astonished n happy also..as geet saved them..

Principal entered geets class n all students went silent seeing the serious look on his face..

Morning sir..

Morning students..im here to ask some details ..will u cooperetae with me..

Yes sir..

10 days before after ur classes finished we found geet unconscious in library..u all were the students to attend library last..can any one say what happened there..

All were talking with each other..

Classmate:sir,we don't know anything

All repeated the same..

Principal asked many questions n atlast all were same..he went their away without getting the answers'

At night maan also didn't stress her ,as he knew she will never break her promise..

week s went away..maan always tied his hands before sleeping n kept the distance between them..not knowing geet is craving for him'his kiss..she will always expect that intimation..but maan will be engrossed in files n will come to bed only to make her sleep or after her sleeping..

adding fuel to him,geet stopped wearing inners at night as he said..n her sleeveless satin night dress made his thoughts more erotic..he always gulped bottles of water before nearing her..

one day he asked her,

maan:geet, you  have started wearing sleeveless night dress .. u didnt wear before..why now?

Geet:u only brought me this na.i cant wear it outside,,but I can wear before u..u said na,we both must fufil each others wishes..see u r wearing shorts bcoz I said..n im wearing this bcoz u like it..

Maan now has no questions..

Geet was now treated to see the gas flames..dr.said they can make her see fire of log as next..this will be better n she can move normally when she is able to see gas flames..

The next week..vickys bandage was opened n he was little better ..dr .still advised not to do anything with that hand..

One day,principal announced the cultural week n sports meet..the week after will be the exams'n as all years they are collecting funds for the BANYAN group,which has old age homes n anadh ashrams n helps the sick people..as most of the students were from well known families they simply donated what ever princi asked..

All were happy..as the week will be full of masti..

Maan never participates in out of campus competitions or meets..but inside his college,he participates in all..except solo singing,dance with pair(a girl) n bike race..as there also a girl must be accompanied..

Maan asked geet will she like to participate..

N geet was feeling shy n scared..

As she was already sick maan did not compel her n thought he will make her participate next year..

The week started with solo singing,followed by group songs'group band,instrumental music,mono acting,group drama'elacuations,etc..

Maan know to play all instruments..so it was easy for him to play guitar in instrumental music n piano in band along with arjun,hiten n gauri n a few classmates..

Maan was the best in all..n he grabbed first prize n his group was grabbing first prize making others look at him..shyaaam n sam was losing n came 2nd n 3rd..in some they lost also..they were burning in jealousy..

Girls though could not speak to maan,they all drooled at him when his performance was going on..geet at first ignored,but as the competitions went on n she heared other girls commenting on him,she felt an unknown rage inside her..she did not like girls speaking about him..

The end of the week was solo dance..

maan first took as usual an instrumental non lyrical music for dance..but,geet said she did not like it..she gave him the song..bachna ye hasino lo mei aagaya'(uff..maan did not know it was selected by his bro Vicky)

maan was  entering the stage with an unusual appearance from hanging up in a rope...

he was wearing a white pant n white sleeveless shirt.his pant added golden chain n  adored with silver buttons n in shirt too..he was looking totally different...different from his regular dress n looks...his abs were visual n his six packs made all faint'his looks n attitude killed..n his every step of dance was making all go to lala land..

his performance made all jaws dropped'the girls started to speak about him,unknown to the fact..his wife is sitting between them..geet was also looking at maan totally lost in him..she is seeing his dance on stage for first time..that too with a different costume..she winked her eyes twice n looked at him ..maan s eyes was often fixed on his mishty,who was sitting lost..he knows his effect on all girls,but today geet was also looking at him lost..

again..vicky nudged her to take her to reality..geet smiled shyly at Vicky..

her admiring session was disturbed by the girls again..

what a man!

What a dance

What a look

What an eyes

What an abs

Oh..his six packs'

dreamy..

handsome..

He is hot..

Sexy ..

Geet was confused with the last two words making note in her mind to ask maan'

Nowadays she doesn't ask unnecessary question to Vicky..(she is growing up yaar..)

When maans dance finished all were silent..with their mouth opened wide..

N when one started to clap,all others also clapped.the auditorium was filled with applause...n obviously he was the winner..

Arjun n hiten hugged him..or to say jumped over him to congratulate..

Maan quietely accepted n moved to green room to change his costume..

Geets eyes was following maan everywhere he went..

Sam came to him

Congrats maan..as usual ur dance was too hot..

Next is couple dance..shall we participate..

She asked nearing him..maan took steps back from her..

U know sam,I hate to dance with u..

U danced with me in first year..we got first prize..

I hate myself till today for being with u..thanks for opening my eyes..

Maan.u r behaving like a kid..whats there in dancing again now..

I said last year also sam..if I dance for couple dance that will be my wife n none other..will u excuse me now..

Maan that's rude..

Im still polite..dont make my anger shoot..u will beg to me then..

Maan..one dance..

Hmmm..maan sighed..

What about ur friend shyam..he is ur partner in crime na..dance with him..now leave me..he walked away'

But geet was thinking..what maan was talking to the girl for so much time..

at night..

Geet changed to a two piece night dress n was waiting for maan..maan saw her deep in thoughts..

Maan st:maan,aaj tu tho gaya'ur princess is in deep thought'matlab..u r in trouble'

Maan rushed to washroom n got freshed up..

Geet saw him..she waited for him to relax..so she can ask her questions..aaraam se'lol'

She went to kitchen n brought the food kept in hot pack..

She poured water in glass n kept his plate ready..

Maan came out wearing a towel..she gulped her saliva..her eyes wandered on his bare body..

Geet took the glass n drunk the water..

Maan:mishty,u forgot to give my night dress..i thought u must have kept  inside..jaldi mera dress do muje..

Geet..:hmm..wo..ji..haan..

Maan went to dressing room n combed his hair'

She came n gave his 3/4th shorts n a vest..

She kept her hand in his neck..checking if he has temperature..

Maan knotted his brows n questioning her..

Geet:wo..wo'I thought u r having fever..

Maan:who said I'm having temperature..

Geet:wo..that girls were saying ..u..r ..hot..so,I thought..u have temperature..

Maan was looking curiosly at her'

Now what will maan answer when she asks her next question?

Edited by vrinda22 - 5 years ago
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad you are re-posting this. 
This is one of my favorite stories. 
Loved Geet's innocence and Maan's care. I love how bodyguards were laughing when Geet was cursing Maan in univ. :)
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
enjoying rereading the part..
do update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks again for reposting...will be reading and commenting 
vrinda22 thumbnail