Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Namita maybe busy somewhere or pre occupied thats y didnt join i m sure. Warna she is such a sweetheart😳
Rabu sehban ki insta story dekhle😆
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bye and gn ppl
Singing off with this enjoy

https://youtu.be/nPnmMcwfuJ8
Edited by HydroxyGroup - 5 years ago
Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Maybe frndship day party😆 naihal, aniruddha r there😆 high chances jenny may join or is there but puhlease sehban dont share pic with her even if she joins later😆

No Jenny is not there, only four people are there Sehban, Naihai, Aniruddh and Pooja Sharma (she also shared many pics )
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Namita maybe busy somewhere or pre occupied thats y didnt join i m sure. Warna she is such a sweetheart😳

Rabu sehban ki insta story dekhle😆

I forgot she was in Lucknow
Mujhe sehban ko follow karna padega phir😆
Isse acha u give me link otherwise leave it😆
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

I forgot she was in Lucknow
Mujhe sehban ko follow karna padega phir😆
Isse acha u give me link otherwise leave it😆

Mujhe to usko bina follow kiye insta stories dikhti hai😆 just search sehban azim on insta n u can watch his insta stories without following him😆 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL I just went through the remaining pages of the previous AT. Why is Vibha aunty still obsessed with harshiti who nobody even cares about and how awkward was the whole interview though? If Jenn was still married we'd still be bombarded with useless segments with you-know-who ( and I'd still have been hating on Jenn😆)Edited by MrsAkyurek - 5 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

Don't take the nonsense they split seriously. The video is made by Jens loser ex. Noo one even cares for that guy now except a bunch of psycho morons. Jen on the other hand is televisions most desirable, highest paid, has millions of SM followers and brand endorsements lined for her. This loser and his fans can maximum bark you know. There are many people after the divorce who are not his fan anymore. Jen on the other hand is the most supported by a lot of ppl. Proud of my doll how she came strong after the divorce. 

That YT account is run by that that deranged fan of his who we all know about and that should be ignored. 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

I loved her hosting with that co anchor in zara nachke dikha. Dont remember the guys name now. But i used to watch that show becos i loved karan kritika at that time😆

RJ Mantra I think. I don't remember much it's been so many years😆
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsAkyurek

LOL I just went through the remaining pages of the previous AT. Why is Vibha aunty still obsessed with harshiti who nobody even cares about and how awkward was the whole interview though? If Jenn was still married we'd still be bombarded with useless segments with you-know-who ( and I'd still have been hating on Jenn😆)

I just saw that IV right now and seemed so forced. As if like they both were forced to do the iv🥱
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Harshiti are always forced together by sbs