Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

He he during Kis desh days they used to mispronounce his surname as chopra a Punjabi surname. Always thought hc was a punju.

me too thought the same
But a Punjabi and a pure vegetarian are contrast things😛
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

he is rj mantra.. she looked so beautiful in it

OOf how much I had loved karan kritika once upon a time.😳

Actually Karan and kritika had dated once upon tym but they broke up

Yeah i know. I really loved them together, but destiny had other plans. I even watched KMH 2 just because they were dating at that time.😆😆
Bepanadiya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you guys have any link of her hosting? I would like to see too😊
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

Actually Karan and kritika had dated once upon tym but they broke up

Ikr😭 i secretly shipped them becos i watched n loved kmh. But meri phuti kismat😭 atleast for a while that ship sailed ðŸ˜† to itni tasalli to hai. But still wen i got to knw they r no more together that day i felt so sad😭 even though it was much later i got to knw abt their breakup wen i was already over them but still it hurt somewhere. That's y shipping sucks🤢
Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to see her in a very classy look for 35th anniversary celebration(like in some classy black/red/royal blue saree with straight hairs) but not keeping any expectations from useless stylists :( Edited by Siddyholic - 5 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Jain marwaris have even more strict religious rules than even plain marwaris. They never marry outside their  jain marwari or marwari caste. ðŸ¥± n knwing harshad i feel he will follow this rule becos he is such a religious person. 
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyholic

I want to see her in a very classy look for 35th anniversary celebration(like in some classy black/red/royal blue saree with straight hairs) but not keeping any expectations from useless stylists :(

Forget abt getting straight hairs even if she gets decent costume i will b a happy person. Her green saari was nice but blouse was🤢
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Jain marwaris have even more strict religious rules than even plain marwaris. They never marry outside their  jain marwari or marwari caste. ðŸ¥± n knwing harshad i feel he will follow this rule becos he is such a religious person. 

ikr they don't even eat Onion n garlic. Harshad actually seems very religious and he has good disciplined life
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Forget abt getting straight hairs even if she gets decent costume i will b a happy person. Her green saari was nice but blouse was🤢

Mugdha ppl should sponsor their clothes to her for bp😆 at least those suits are better than aj's clothes
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When I search for why Jain marwari cannot marriage outside cast I got 3 reason
Parents
Veg and non veg
Food