Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: snehatara

Bilkul accha kiya. EK ghanta dekhna mushkil hai. Hamara show ka clips bahut kum hai.
Other show takes the bigger chunk of the episode.😲πŸ₯± Missed you on the LU thread.πŸ˜”

Yes toady full of piyaalbela clips  we didn't get much..  In that show too do much unnecessary clips took place in that time they can add our show clips πŸ˜­
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No actually she ordered it first...shaurya just told chorus to bring two glass of lassi instead of one πŸ˜†

why two glass of lassi...ek glass me do straw dalke pee letaπŸ˜‰
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

There is no love lost between these two yet and Mehek sharing food, that too with Shaurya
naaa...πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Mehak will smack him from all directions πŸ˜†
Krishna537 thumbnail
Last part 

Mehek  and Naren were shown  swethalana sees them from window..  Rahul gives injection to someone to gave it to Naren and mehek.  She agreed to him and injects them.  Mehek pleads with indicating no  but she did. They became unconsious.   

Smrithi calls Aarush saying I miss you.  When will you marry me.  Rashmi comes there.  She says  for your dad  it's only about his son  but for me you and shaurya are same..   Smrithis says  all men are same  you are also like men.  Secondary choice..  What to do, bcz we are women.   Rashmi gits her saying L men won't be same.  Look what your brother brought for you.  Smrithi gets excited. Then said really is he brought it.   Yes he excited to send me out of this house as soon as possible.. 

Rahul Says  they two become mindless for day after this injection. What we said they obey they don't remember anything.  Angaraj want to kill both of them after marriage. 

Shaurya keep searching for mehek. 

Precap

Mehek injects angaraj and Pooja Naren and mehek escapes from there.. 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naren and Mehek are administered injections which will have them behaving totally different
persons. Naren will behave like a Ghajini and Mehek will be behave like a doll whose key will be 
controlled by Rahul and his wife and she act exactly as being told by them. πŸ˜‘

Did Doc Kiran actually inject them ?😲
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ladies . Mehak is too immatured, too stubborn .
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Naren and Mehek are administered injections which will have them behaving totally different

persons. Naren will behave like a Ghajini and Mehek will be behave like a doll whose key will be 
controlled by Rahul and his wife and she act exactly as being told by them. πŸ˜‘

Did Doc Kiran actually inject them ?😲

I'm feeling no and Naren mehek also acting like as they said just to gain trust of them. Before their paln executes πŸ˜‰
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Krishu for the LU 
one more day of this MS but I think the MU will continue until next week Mehak will still continue to believe Swetlana over Shaurya and her family stupid girl πŸ˜‘ 
Swetlana is playing her cards correct as not to be caught by Mehrya I wonder for how long the cvs plan on giving her the upper hand 
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Thanks for the update ladies . Mehak is too immatured, too stubborn .

yes Jen  and not to forget short temper