2nd Aug - Live Update MS with PA (Day 4)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek remember about Shaurya's words ..she hears a knock on door ... swetlana comes to her house and mahek tells she is innocent...mahek tells her evrything about last night and how she recorded the whole thing... swetlana gets happy hearing it ...she ask mahek to be ready as they will hand that proof in right hand and they will take action against CEO..she ask her to be ready at 4 am ...Sarita comes and ask mahek what proof she was talking about and if she has proof than why she needs swetlans help to prove herself right...mahek says she trust swetlana and no one supported her when she said truth only swetlana trusted her. ...swetlana inform someone that everything is set and they are coming...

Sarita comes to KM and meets Shaurya and she ask Shaurya that Mahek is trapped with wrong people... Shaurya ask why does she expect he will help mahek after all happened..Sarita says mahek is innocent and she ask his help .. Shaurya ask how can be she so confident..Sarita says she is innocent and she can't do anything like this ...she was talking about some audio proof which she has against CEO and swetlana is taking her along to some place and she ask Shaurya to stay with mahek like her shadow ...as she doesn't trust swetlana.. Shaurya ask Sarita not to worry and he will not let any harm befall on mahek ...

After break ...mahek gets kidnpped by Rahul and taken to the place where Naren is kept ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At once I'm feeling mehek deserves this bcz she is being too much arrogant with her family too.. 😡
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Live update sham Di.. 😃
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so after all the blame game ..Mehak lost the contract ...
What did the news say exactly ...wen did the police raid hotel ...Mehak was home right ? On what basis did they actually blame her? 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amidst all this OTT drama, I'm loving Shaurya-Sarita bond, the trust she has on him and is ready
to believe in him to keep Mehek safe.⭐️

Thanks for the LU Sham.🤗
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good question by Mehak's mom. When she has proof why does she need Svetlana to proof that she is innocent 😲. And Mehak is way too arrogant even towards her mom 😡. This girl is going in the wrong direction. KC is the only one who can set her straight 😕.Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna537

At once I'm feeling mehek deserves this bcz she is being too much arrogant with her family too.. 😡

Can't blame her totally...her family knew she is a hot head ...and currently pissed with shaurya...they keep on chant abt shaurya more in front of her ...tats y i guess she is being arrogant and ignorant 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome girls... today we have very less scenes 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya kya order kiya Mehek ne :))
Aat (8) ubale huwe andhe, paneer bhurji,dal makhani, aloo gobi, 5 roti aur aur ... 
list complete karo girls...😛😆🤣

Svethlana ka reaction dekhne laayak tha. Aankhe phati hi phati reh gayi.😉😆😆
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Wow Krishu I so agree with you 😆 😆
Mehak has become such a pain in the ass I really don't feel sorry for her