Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
ok parking now... right so m'dear how are you? in 7th heaven, I suspect pyar tu hona tha!πŸ˜›  they are in love!!    love the patent dp!πŸ‘

Beautiful post. πŸ˜³ Especially loved the noodles part. πŸ‘
my cuz cooked noodles  yet to have them... loved zoya cooking using fresh  veg...  
Adi rekindled the fire of love which kept Zoya warm even in torrential rain. And she wanted him to be warm as well, as he was affected more by them, losing a childhood friend and wife. But he wanted to hide his wound and leave it unattended. The infection could spread and prove to be fatal. Zoya is a stubborn lady, she would tend his wounds and bring the old Adi back. Meanwhile, our good old Cheeku is head over heels in love with this lady. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
Tia Zoya  did refer to infection... and yes, he appears to be  swept away/
Adi reassured her that he would never let anything ever harm her. Yet ironically, he has planned to leave her shortly. His worries plague him in his dreams. This time the victim of another car tragedy could be Zoya. His hunger for peace can only be satisfied by Zoya. β€οΈ
Tia you may be right... car/accident   pooja... so there is more to his nightmare  
Earlier Adi had barged in Zoya's sasural through the window. Yesterday, the same house was her mayka and he entered it through the main door, with due permission. It is like a symbolic pagphera ceremony after the symbolic sindoor wedding. Waseem had to give in to his wife's wishes. He was clearly irritated with Roshana's appreciation of Adi.
beautiful   comparison... damad ji..  Wasim acts like the typical father of the bride
ArNoor were very cute, planning to set up their older siblings. I was waiting for something like this. πŸ˜†  Waise humare show mein, everybody likes to click AdiYa pics: Mahi, Rajveer, Noor. πŸ˜›
πŸ‘πŸ‘ they do... and the likes of you make some mind blowing siggy'sπŸ˜ƒ
Amidst the rain, I wonder how Sakshi is in the store room. Did the water get inside the room? Did she escape from there after ArNoor break the lock and leave it open?
 welll if that is the case then Adi and Arjun both will be gutted!

Edit: Sorry, forgot to write... I didn't like the jhapad and tamacha part, even if the conversation was cute. I mean words follow thoughts, and actions follow words. It would piss me off big time if Adi raises his hand once again, or Zoya slaps Adi. 
hummm.. true a push and shove can  look harmless in hearing but in reality often in nasty situations  lead to domestic violence..
Loved reading your insights. Looking forward to your next analysis. πŸ€—
yes I hear they show Adi  singing Atifs song?? Tiaaah aisa kuch nehin hai in UK telecast... me watching it now. 21; 58 Uk time .. they are dancing to Mere dil ko tere dil ke zaroorat hai!..       and after the dance sher  ke lalkar! roarrr!! me stood up and clapped...  sher cha  gaya... band karo ye naach gana!  πŸ˜›...     catch you later you enjoy chiku... while I tuck into my noodles     precap... wah ji wah     fight scenes!    acshun! yeahhh!
sorry hammie behaving badly... maaf kar de..     yours hammie
 - Tia

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how did I miss your post - have been running hither-thither in excitement of today's epi all around the forum. Be back after reading.

/back now/ - You make it look so easy, of writing such wonderful posts. There is a seamless transition and I dont realise when the words roll into sentences and onwards to paragraphs - all not letting the momentum of the episode or the crux of your writing lost. Kudos for that first. You make it very challenging for me to respond, other than gushing!

Loved your today's construct. "can this be love" - stopping to ask this at every moment. And I kept screaming in my head, "YES" every single time. πŸ˜ƒ

I loved Adi in Zoya's house; gave me all son-in-law in sasural feels. I have said before, am patiently waiting for Adi-Wasim bond to strengthen - I for no reason, wish they share good relationship, something that was missing with Yash-Wasim.

And am also eagerly waiting for "can this be love" moments from Zoya; and your post for that day!

Thanks for a lovely post, Hammie. πŸ‘
Edited by Prriyam - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hellooo sparkiexπŸ˜ƒ   good to see you 

Hiii Hammie! A lovely post my dear! I really enjoyed the way you've emphasized that the sentiment of love is very much present between the both of them and shown throughout the episode. 
yes... but adi  gives clues but still cagey about the idea  
Yesterday's episode really showed the contrast between the characters of Aditya & Yash as well as Zoya & Pooja. On one side there was Yash who made Zoya run away with him and married her without her father's permission. On the other side there's Aditya who won't even stay in her house for one night despite her insistence without her father's permission. On one side there was Pooja who continuously told Aditya to grow up & stop being a child, and used to find it annoying to have to look after him. On the other side there's Zoya who loves the childishness in Aditya and gets happy whenever it comes out and takes care of him without him asking her to.
well pointed out comparisons ...   thing is we see the difference and their reactions  reinforce to difference  between now and then
 In yesterday's episode it was there from start to finish, first when she brings his hand close to the fire so he can also stay warm, when she held his hand and told him to stay back cuz it wasn't safe outside, when she noticed his injury and immediately bandaged his wound, when she was serving him at the dinner table, when she cooked noodles for him, when she fed noodles to him. To me, Zoya loves him without knowing she loves him, there's so much care & affection for him without her even realizing it. My heart really goes out to Aditya, throughout the episode every time Zoya showed concern/care towards him he was overwhelmed. He just couldn't believe it. He truly feels like he doesn't deserve any of it and it makes me so sad. 
hate to  typecast  but Zoya has the maternal  in her.. she cares for Adi.. but steps back to allow him to realize himself too 
And the way he told her that as long as he's around nothing can happen to her and how throughout the episode he kept looking at her, checking up on her & making sure she's okay. 😳  The whole rain fiasco really shook him to the core, he really thought he was going to lose her, hence his nightmare.
yes... the primitive man was seen to be the protector, provider and hunter...        the fact he may have lost her.. is nothing short of the harrowing thought of losing a loved one
It's funny, that how Pooja & Yash expected/wanted Aditya & Zoya to be with them, AdiYa are with one another without any expectations. Aditya & Zoya were the ones taken care of in their relationship with Pooja & Yash but in AdiYa relationship they take care of one another. Aditya protects Zoya while Zoya looks after Aditya, it comes naturally to both of them with one another. Also they can be themselves around each other, they're free. Things their ex's found immature or annoying Aditya & Zoya find endearing about one another (Aditya cracking silly jokes & Zoya cutely eating noodles)
well expressed.. their strength lies in being loyal to each other... the brief time they have know each other... trust is a virtue they have.. it  shook a bit but talking through has clarified matters between them... there was much unsaid  in their relationships with their dead partners.
Zoya hand on his wrist holds him back! She displays her concern for his safety, like he had supported her boldly and brazenly before his family! love what you said here! The both of them taking a stand for each other in front of their respective families is really nice to see. And I really loved how quickly all 3 Siddique ladies were charmed by Aditya. He's truly a gentleman and so considerate towards everyone around him. And how easily he fit in with her family (excluding Waseem obviously). 
Wasim knows this time Zoya has chosen the right man... but he is a cautious father
What makes Zoya as a woman, recreate a scenario which would be a winner with a man! Cook for him! to make way to his heart?? It was so lovely to see Zoya cooking for him, they really did look like husband & wife in that moment.
you said it sparks! cosy scene kitchen.. wife cooking , husband watching on..
So some one else has to make them realize , can this be love between Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddiqui?? Yes they really will need help and no one better than Arjun & Noor to do so and I love that they are now on mission AdiYa. Also the fact that Arjun said Aditya doesn't let anyone touch his food (I assume Pooja included) yet he allowed Zoya to have some of his ice cream makes me so happy. πŸ˜ƒ
yeah it was little... yet big reasons as far as Adi is concerned
I really love that she openly told him that she loves him just as much as his family loves him. And how she doesn't want him to go but leaves the final decision up to him. If Aditya stays it will be not cuz she asked him to but cuz he wants to, just for her. The wish scene was so beautiful, his face when she said humare liye' was just adorable. He's running around the world looking for sukoon' when his sukoon' is sitting right next to him.😳
she said she loved him so subtly and casually  but me thinks he caught on to it..  sparks  lovely to read your interesting  feedback... always look forward  to it..πŸ˜ƒ... much love , hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

hello again Swarna

once again beautiful analysis  thanks mate
yday episode is awesome
zoya is truly soul person for adi, this time without hurting him by her words,she make him to listen her words this the thing anjana n pooja failed to do you are so right.. 
as arjun said adi never allow anyone put their hand on his food but zoya exceptional today,becoz she reach his heart already so it is easy for her to reach his stomach alsoπŸ˜†like old proverb for hubby wife relationship to own the heart of husband made a way through his stomach but just opposite happened here  πŸ˜ƒyes thought I 'd use it 
arnoor gng  to play the cupid role for Adiya Unite mission, waiting for their further plans n actions
the are the positive  angle to Adiya love saga
adi's n siddiq's woman's bond r cute nwasim expressions pleasure to watchπŸ˜†   at one point when they were eating at the dinner table... Wasim ,literally closes his eyes to  what was going on
ending of episode is epic whr adi find his sukun as zoya finally  yes such a genuine       wish... to desire  calm..and peace in life..
the stormy night brings up adi's view of zoya another level as u said in ur prev BP thoughts
read n cmnted in ur prev post also sry for delay
yes thanks Swarna checked your comment .. and happily annotated it... much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prriyam

helooo Priyam  πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you after a while

how did I miss your post - have been running hither-thither in excitement of today's epi all around the forum. Be back after reading.
now me haven't seen all of todays episode..only caught the tail end
/back now/ - You make it look so easy, of writing such wonderful posts. There is a seamless transition and I dont realise when the words roll into sentences and onwards to paragraphs - all not letting the momentum of the episode or the crux of your writing lost. Kudos for that first. You make it very challenging for me to respond, other than gushing!
 listen thanks for your much needed motivation... and next Priyam your precious views complete my thoughts... so do comment
Loved your today's construct. "can this be love" - stopping to ask this at every moment. And I kept screaming in my head, "YES" every single time. πŸ˜ƒ
 the questions were posed for Adi and zoya too...πŸ˜ƒ
I loved Adi in Zoya's house; gave me all son-in-law in sasural feels. I have said before, am patiently waiting for Adi-Wasim bond to strengthen - I for no reason, wish they share good relationship, something that was missing with Yash-Wasim.
yes damad being pampered and fussed over by saas and saali
And am also eagerly waiting for "can this be love" moments from Zoya; and your post for that day!
lets see what the out come   will be in today's episode
Thanks for a lovely post, Hammie. πŸ‘
Pritam   thanks for your gracious comment.. hope you'll share your ideas again much love hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Previous
1 2 3