Bepannah , My thoughts, Can this be love?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 98 1.8.18  Can this be love?

What they both experienced in the past of the most supreme  of all virtues , shames the four letter.They found the emotion they hung  on to, was a mere phase of  a handful of happy but not lasting times. It was an emotion that sparked Adi into transforming a childhood love,to the bond of marriage. It was a sentiment that dimmed rationale and provoked knee jerk reaction in Zoya of eloping  in the name of love.The nature of their previous love at the time, gave a guarantee of nothing ever going wrong between them and their life partners. But in time, some filthy realities about their past loves reared its ugly head.That wonderful feeling referred to as Love between two people, life partners, turned into one shame of being betrayed.Can Adi and Zoya ever dare to even contemplate  about love? let all fall into its pot hole again! In short they'd rather not talk about it! it's a dreaded four word letter term!  The episode is about this very four letter word they both shy away from.

For the bond they share, is more precious and alive in comparison to a worthless and dead sentiment they  underwent many moons ago. But then again, it's not just words that describe the dreaded feeling. Its actions they go one step further and announce that feeling between two people, before the whole world. Lets narrow it down to the two people that send off signals of this four letter word. Are they aware of unexplained issues that creates waves between them? do they accept and receive or ignore and deny the presence of this four letter word? Can this be love?

When Adi carries her to the safe shelter of the empty garage, her safety from the adverse weather conditions matters to him. Keeping her warm from catching her death matters to him. That he is more drenched then she is, matters to her. Adi takes on the role of the provider and protector. Gets a warm hearth going! That neutralizes  the cold effect of water and replaces it with the warmth of the fire. The fire once again rekindles  that exists between them. Residue rage of her horror of dying in the locked car! his slyness of running away from her again without keeping her in the loop.The warmth of the fire warms both their hearts and not just one! They give messages through words and body language that their existence means the world to each other. Adi once again tries to assure her no harm can touch her till he's around her! 

Hands and palms once again become significant for them.Be it in jest figuratively, slapping each other! Hands are used to chide each other for treating each other as strangers! Then warming their palms against the dancing flames, signals an ease between them. Where gawkiness of being alone with her in the empty garage, restrains Adi from having close proximity with her. Zoya's action of bringing his palm closer to the heat of the fire, speaks of the trust she has in him. That the fire regenerates  the old Adi  complete with smiles and laughter, back to Zoya, brings a  common  relief to both. That  they have more or less not only braved the appalling weather  outside, but have sorted  their differences too! They even agree to a truce! Can this be love then?

Wasim the committed father finds his daughter at last! But looks like Aditya Hooda has beat him to it! Zoya faces this fresh issue that was absent  when things were going on between her and Yash. Her interaction with Aditya Hooda is quite exposed. Zoya has nothing to hide! Before the whole friend she admitted he was a dear friend. For Wasim and Anjana this progressing relationship  is a cause for concern. Wasim for one, puts on a stiff upper lip with Adi being around his princess. Her harrowing past experience with Yash, makes Wasim into a possessive father. He clearly doesnot want his daughter getting hurt again..

The time arrives for Zoya to show her family what Adi's person means to her.The coldness of attitude that Adi faces from the brides father ,contrasts with the brief moments of warmth  he experiences in the  empty garage. Wasim has to bear in mind that yet again Aditya Hooda salvages his daughter from the deadly weather conditions.

It's sad when Adi is left waiting at the Siddiqui's door. But it's his sense of being in charge of ensuring that Zoya reaches home safe and sound, that makes him cross the threshold of Zoya's house. How he is treated by Wasim, Adi underplays to point out what's important. Zoya's back with her family. Once his job is done he takes his leave.. Zoya hand on his wrist holds him back! She displays her concern for his safety, like he had supported her boldly and brazenly before his family! Zoya's action warms the hearts of her mother and Noor. Adi travelling back to his home under precarious flooding conditions is unthinkable! So courtesy of the weather and most of all Zoya , care and concern turns Adi  nearly into a forced! son in law ! it's a funny situation where Roshna and Noor pamper an fuss over him, Wasim tolerates silently! Even when Adi ends up wearing his clothes.. its almost like stepping into a father's shoes to safe guard his daughter. Wasim watches and still literally goes into denial of the fact that his daughter likes young Aditya  Hooda. However Wasim, has no choice but to bow down to the majority vote of his family members who insist Adi stays the night at Zoya's house  and  enjoys their warm hospitality. Mind you Arjun too suggests that since their house has become like a moat surrounded with waters, best his bhai stays at Zoya's place for the night. Anjana though see's her son's good deed as  Zoya's act of using Adi. Can this be love then? that favours Adi and Zoya with bad weather, despite stiff family opposition from Anjana and Wasim.

What makes a simple ,swabbing, dressing  a wound into a moment of great overreaction from both sides? Zoya flaps about at the sight of his bleeding elbow , and Adi pulls the house down with his yelps of pain! As he quips in its not the wound that gives him the jitters it's the pungent burn of the antiseptic! Yes her gentle care touches his heart its sincere, like nothing he's known before. But the fear of her soothing cure wearing off frightens him! What sweet pain is this, that makes his lingering gaze rest upon her face and actions? What makes her party to his smarting and healing? Can this be love?

What makes Adi's spirits warm enough to break bread with her family ,despite icy vibes  from the head of the household. With every morsel that Adi partakes he feeds not just his famished body, but his starved soul too. What makes his greedy eyes feast on Zoya's face across the table? It's like he hadn't eaten for days! Now at her table, in her house Adi feels full and content. What is the cause of this fulfilment?

The head of the household thwarts the growing ease and closeness between a passing guest and his daughter! and virtually orders all to retire to their  sleeping quarters!

What makes a full stomach, an exhausted body, suffer torments of losing someone close, despite her being safe? What makes a guest in a new place, be possessed  and plagued by insecurities? Makes him carry himself in a trance to seek solace for a restless soul? Can this be love that makes both Adi and Zoya break their slumber simultaneously, just to be in each others company?? To break the patterns of sleep, just to weave the intricate pattern of their existing bond??  What makes them support each others lies? Can such excuses for a midnight feast be reason,  to crave for each others's company?

What makes one share one's newly acquired skills to delight and surprise the other? What makes Zoya as a woman, recreate a scenario which would be a winner with a man! Cook for him! to make way to his heart?? Can this be love?   Where Zoya knows she knows her efforts will be approved rather then be disapproved. Their relationship might be curly, loopy and stringy like a noodle! But both have not lost their noodles! Both are aware, that the aroma and the taste of what's cooking between them is hard to resist even though piping hot! Can both wait for the right temperature? where eventually they can enjoy the dish!   

What fire, heat is this that makes Adi still fearful of sustaining fresh burns? This time he shares his thoughts up straight with her. Being twisted in relationships like a bowl of hot noodles makes him awry. He wants her to keep to herself the news of him leaving for Paris. His trust in her confidentiality as always, is straight as a string!

But what makes her ease her emotional grip off him? sacrifice her own preference of not letting him go over his decision to leave!!!Can this be unselfish love?  

The noodles turn cold, lumpy to consume. What makes her allow him to differentiate for himself, between old negative bonds and new fresh positive  bonds?Can this be love that makes one persevere rather than give up? Can this be love that makes Adi wish for tranquillity in his life and finds it in Zoya's images!! Hamlet53 2.8.18

One moving episode that affords both our protagonists some endearing openings to work towards a feeling they rather not equate with their previous bad experiences. Seemingly to the world they appear a handsome pair! made for each other in more ways than one. Only snag is, as Arjun and Noor figure out ! Bhai and Appi are  one pair who skirt around  the  issue of what's really metamorphizing their friend ship! Too lazy! So some one else has to make them realize , can this be love between Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddiqui??      

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yet another beautiful postโค๏ธ
ok i guess i will have to highlight everything today hahaha so em just gonna review it ๐Ÿ˜†
the whole episode was sooo goood and cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ
when he said main tumhe kuch nahi hone deta... then he stayed over at her place omg he looked so good in that white kurta.. he woke up screaming zoyaaa
they had noodles and he found his SUKOON - highlight of the day๐Ÿ˜›

The noodles turn cold, lumpy to consume. What makes her allow him to differentiate for himself, between old negative bonds and new fresh positive  bonds?Can this be love that makes one persevere rather than give up? Can this be love that makes Adi wish for tranquillity in his life and finds it in Zoya's images!! 

HE IS IN LOVEEE!!!!โค๏ธ
and that precap OH BOIII
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Especially loved the noodles part. ๐Ÿ‘

Adi rekindled the fire of love which kept Zoya warm even in torrential rain. And she wanted him to be warm as well, as he was affected more by them, losing a childhood friend and wife. But he wanted to hide his wound and leave it unattended. The infection could spread and prove to be fatal. Zoya is a stubborn lady, she would tend his wounds and bring the old Adi back. Meanwhile, our good old Cheeku is head over heels in love with this lady. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Adi reassured her that he would never let anything ever harm her. Yet ironically, he has planned to leave her shortly. His worries plague him in his dreams. This time the victim of another car tragedy could be Zoya. His hunger for peace can only be satisfied by Zoya. โค๏ธ

Earlier Adi had barged in Zoya's sasural through the window. Yesterday, the same house was her mayka and he entered it through the main door, with due permission. It is like a symbolic pagphera ceremony after the symbolic sindoor wedding. Waseem had to give in to his wife's wishes. He was clearly irritated with Roshana's appreciation of Adi.

ArNoor were very cute, planning to set up their older siblings. I was waiting for something like this. ๐Ÿ˜†  Waise humare show mein, everybody likes to click AdiYa pics: Mahi, Rajveer, Noor. ๐Ÿ˜›

Amidst the rain, I wonder how Sakshi is in the store room. Did the water get inside the room? Did she escape from there after ArNoor break the lock and leave it open?

Edit: Sorry, forgot to write... I didn't like the jhapad and tamacha part, even if the conversation was cute. I mean words follow thoughts, and actions follow words. It would piss me off big time if Adi raises his hand once again, or Zoya slaps Adi. 

Loved reading your insights. Looking forward to your next analysis. ๐Ÿค—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

yet another beautiful postโค๏ธ  helooo awaal number๐Ÿ˜ƒ   

ok i guess i will have to highlight everything today hahaha so em just gonna review it ๐Ÿ˜†
the whole episode was sooo goood and cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ  hummm and me is not easily swept , but went with the flow..  bhaut namkeen hain dono... ladoo khane ko dil karta hai!
when he said main tumhe kuch nahi hone deta... then he stayed over at her place omg he looked so good in that white kurta.. he woke up screaming zoyaaa  yes white muslin or voile kurta and shalwar is my fav lounging gear.
they had noodles and he found his SUKOON - highlight of the day๐Ÿ˜›
me having noodles stir fry for dinner tonite!
The noodles turn cold, lumpy to consume. What makes her allow him to differentiate for himself, between old negative bonds and new fresh positive  bonds?Can this be love that makes one persevere rather than give up? Can this be love that makes Adi wish for tranquillity in his life and finds it in Zoya's images!! 

HE IS IN LOVEEE!!!!โค๏ธ    and she too.. kitna drama kerti hai if he gets hurt! dono  gaye kam se.. and Noor and Arjun ready to make  bhai/appi  ajeeb prem kahani!
and that precap OH BOIII    what precap???๐Ÿ˜• episode stopped in uk where he makes a wish..   now me getting restless to see next episode... thanks for loving the thoughts... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Res..

Would reply soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ye le chiku   cheeky! for posting such a mind blowing  siggy... they could have danced all night!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hammie
Maryam2 thumbnail
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK..I love everything about this post Hammie!
Each and every word that you wrote!
How can you write so brilliantly,is beyond me!!

Thank you for such insightful posts and points! Love the way you play with words..I have told u multiple times before,but pardon me for being repetitive! You are just too good!!

Much much love always dear!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hainnn  Atif Aslam  Ranbir! gana... ny two loves   on Harshad!๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya baat hai    ajeeb prem ke ghazab kahani...   brilliant me already floating like the bubbles!           thanks Maryam for post it  .. colours deleted it in UK... must be song copy rights issues       thanks Maryam๐Ÿ˜ƒ    been to the amphitheatre it was filmed at Turkey/Greece..  
Maryam2 thumbnail
hainnn  Atif Aslam  Ranbir! gana... ny two loves   on Harshad!๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya baat hai    ajeeb prem ke ghazab kahani...   brilliant me already floating like the bubbles!           thanks Maryam for post it  .. colours deleted it in UK... must be song copy rights issues       thanks Maryam๐Ÿ˜ƒ    been to the amphitheatre it was filmed at Turkey/Greece..  

hahaha we have been going crazyyy๐Ÿ˜†
try to watch it online.. they don't cut anything
i forgot atif's voice after watching this dreamy sequence๐Ÿ˜ณ and i LOVE atif๐Ÿ˜†
that's cool.. enjoy the precap๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

OK..I love everything about this post Hammie!  helooo Sumi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh good you checked it out..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Each and every word that you wrote!
How can you write so brilliantly,is beyond me!!
look... both of them did such a good job.. that I  went with their  flow
Thank you for such insightful posts and points! Love the way you play with words..I have told u multiple times before,but pardon me for being repetitive! You are just too good!!
you are gracious Sumi, and have to confess your motivational  words matter tremendously to me..  I noticed much to my delight  you posted your thoughts to , me looking forward to a good read.. so running to your post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Much much love always dear!!  much love to you Sumi...  yours humbled hammie

1 2 3
Next