Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

So true! Most Indian shows leads get away with murder but that's ok and acceptable' lol!

Act Mauli is too good a friend..I do not follow serials so maybe don't know all the stuff
But since saw this one where it seemed more based on friendship was happy but then realised it is going on same line. So did not want that to happen. Mauli is seriously sweet, don't want this to happen with her. Just feel it should be that sweet story which we all are looking forward to. The one on relationships friendship which like u said does not happen in serials.
But s if it does happen thn I will consider it useless. Like u said Mauli does not deserve this kind of husband and friend. She deserves someone much better.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amna0521

Seirously i failed to understand y some people r so seirous of Silsila? I think most of the shows r giving wrong messages.😆

Yes most of the shows are giving wrong message to society but give a look in that forums too where people are opposing it. Dil se dil tak was worst show ever where surrogate got everything and wife was only suffering till her death. Bepannah has also shown EMA and try to show logic behind that EMA but  again EMA is EMA no matter what.  

People are serious for silsila because it shows even if man has beautiful/loving/educated/caring wife than also he can fall in love with another woman at the same time he is loving his wife too...because emotions are not right or wrong. What a nonsense thought it is

Emotions are not a food which you can share with anyone and everyone. In the sacred relationship like marriage where your life partner is your best friend/soulmate/companion /your world/your everything ... emotions plays very important role to bind you with your life partner . When you have loving life partner in your life for whom you are their entire world than  you must have basic emotion control.

Question is how dare you(writer) say emotions are simply/merely emotion. No man emotions are not simply/merely emotions. Emotions shows your love/faith/anger/strength for your relation. As a married woman i never want to say my emotions are simply/merely emotions which can flow towards anyone's direction because its not simply my emotions but also lifeline of my marriage life.
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
so if story like this that Kunal will leave her mauli and will marry to Nandini .then what is so special in story      . and what will be story left. after Kunal getting married to Nandini and why will production company will waste their money in
such stale story ema
are sphere origin who has produced mega hit balika vadhu are so fool that will    glorify wrong in their production silsila ?

when sphere origin did not give wrong msg in balika vadhu then I think they will. not give wrong msg in this too

and how we know story going to ema direction .does gajra kottari , writer of balika vadhu as well as silsila or sphere production company   disclose story ?

I don't think sphere production will disclose their whole plot to viewer to loose interest in storyEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just by promo ppl are judging not even ready to give some time,  if the things show in proper way in tv industry strory change everytime they also know the taste of indian Viewers , its very much possible  they will not show anything like that but ppls just thinking  by their own and making the story,  what will happen  in future  so not enjoying  the show though  till now strory n char going quite  well as per my pov,  abhi ka enjoyments bhi kharab due to  Future  story prediction ,if they are thinking to show ema purely wo kabhi Molly char ko itna beautiful n kunal molly relation esa nahi dikhate, its sure for me, they are writers they know indian viewers they may have written multiple show ,they don't know viewers taste ?this is bread n butter to them ,for us its just show we can easily  ignore  if not like.
SHAJADHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show or movie are not to follow 
They are the images of our society, they show what happening in our society
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Act Mauli is too good a friend..I do not follow serials so maybe don't know all the stuff
But since saw this one where it seemed more based on friendship was happy but then realised it is going on same line. So did not want that to happen. Mauli is seriously sweet, don't want this to happen with her. Just feel it should be that sweet story which we all are looking forward to. The one on relationships friendship which like u said does not happen in serials.
But s if it does happen thn I will consider it useless. Like u said Mauli does not deserve this kind of husband and friend. She deserves someone much better.

It's not an ideal situation but only cos Kunal and Mauli are married doesn't mean they have to spend their whole life together without love. Falling out of love is so common. Most marriages keep their marriage for kids etc but every relationship does change and sometimes two nice people end up divorcing.

No idea what the end of the show will be but I will Be happier if Mauli can set Kunal free rather than hold on to a marriage that has no love.

Originally posted by: KK84

It's not an ideal situation but only cos Kunal and Mauli are married doesn't mean they have to spend their whole life together without love. Falling out of love is so common. Most marriages keep their marriage for kids etc but every relationship does change and sometimes two nice people end up divorcing.

No idea what the end of the show will be but I will Be happier if Mauli can set Kunal free rather than hold on to a marriage that has no love.

S but wat does a husband want .. and u r right if this is the story Mauli shud not hold to Kunal but kick him out of the house..she deserves someone much better Edited by Reshmi.parekh78 - 5 years ago
Not seeing the serial so do not know what is happening.
Hoping that nothing of the sort I felt will happen or has happened.

Many were confident the story is not that way :)
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every next day I saw this type of thread Really so pissed off  with it
If u don't like then don't watch 
Jinko achha lge dekho
Ppl have many TV channels & nowadays running so many other serials so enjoy those..

Live & let live..
Rainbow_blooms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story has just started.so we have to wait and then conclude.