Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks and if there are many who feel so then pls do msg here. I just feel the makers need to know that v r not here for any story as they like to sell their story and are only concerned abt trps. People might not like the story but few watch to know what next. That lady Mauli is so sweet, how I wish I could have a friend like her. Her husband is so much in love with her, how can he simply fall in love that way with another girl and if u look at the storyline the way they have shown, without thinking of who the actors are even then Mauli's character is much stronger than the other lady's. She is good in every way and u r also in love with your wife so still u can fall in love with another lady? Even for a Sec if u assume it's attraction or it is possible, I fail to understand how it can be love. Either it means the person is actually mad or then has no feelings only. Tomorrow he might fall in love again and again and again.

Not impressed. S agree to what u said ..they should not show the other lady fall for him or it is very extremely stupid. It means these ppl have no character. If they show it this way they will ruin relations. We feel people are sane and they feel these are serials but not everybody thinks that way. Serials are watched from every hook and corner and there are people who are impacted. Thus let us spread a good message or relationships won't be trusted. Hope the storyline is not the way v feel it is. Mauli u r too sweet and if this happens with u people might lose faith from goodness and may feel better to be bad.
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ema has not happened yet. I don't think it will happen in future but the feelings they are showing is out and clear the lead of this show is falling for his wife's friend. For any other side characters this story seems ok. But if the main lead is shown this way who can get attracted so easily then it will get hard for anyone to relate to the character. I don't think people will easily get influenced by any show and again it depends on the person how he takes it from the show whether it is good or bad.
Yes showing a beautiful friendship and how they helped the girl out of disastrous marriage would be a great story. I still don't get why anyone wants Kunal for Nandini. She deserves better and when she starts her true love journey it must not be with guilt.
In future at some point Nandini will start developing feelings for Kunal then viewers watching the show will have distaste for her instead of empathy. How much ever you love her now but after all what mauli did to her, Nandini will be wronged in the end.
But nothing can be done. The concept of the show is only as such.
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Though you raised valid points but aren't most of the Indian serials give wrong messages. One show promoted that if due to unfortunate circumstances if wife cannot conceive then she has no right to happy life, Another show promoted rape marriage, superstitions, Witchcraft all our promoted by our channels in name of creative liberty. Most of the shows promote that if you are self less and good then you will suffer and never get happy ending but if you are cunning, do all sort of deeds they shed few tears and all happiness for them. Audiences are only concerned with few romantic moments between the leads and everything is forgiven for their favourites. Same person in one forum will curse the so called third angle between the leads and will support it in another forum with weird arguments. Sometimes it make me wonder that these youngsters instead of using so much of their energy on fictional shows and their actors why don't they use the same for betterment of society

Any way watch the shows with pinch of salt and we also have remote in hand.
khj06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol Are you being serious? You really think our generation follows things or live their life as they see in the serials??? Maybe our parents gen used to be heavily influenced by the movies and serials but not us. Infact I think this is happening everywhere now a days, divorce and failed marriages are very common...ofcourse that should not be glorified but its good to see something real for once than seeing the same goody goody stuff. Lets see how they show the 3 characters handling the situation.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
have serial shown any romance between Kunal and Nandini
?.do Nandini and Kunal meeting at private place and dating with each other? . are they r any romantic dialogue scene between Nandini and Kunal ?

when these things r not shown so why giving stress to that thing which   is not shown at all

I don't know why people making their own story

Nandini character is something else in tv and here people making own story about Nandini character out of assumptionEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khj06

Lol Are you being serious? You really think our generation follows things or live their life as they see in the serials??? Maybe our parents gen used to be heavily influenced by the movies and serials but not us. Infact I think this is happening everywhere now a days, divorce and failed marriages are very common...ofcourse that should not be glorified but its good to see something real for once than seeing the same goody goody stuff. Lets see how they show the 3 characters handling the situation.

Agree dear  this is happening everywhere now a days.. but i feel that people will get more advantage to make relationship easily.. it's a wrong messages to viewers ..  u know what after seeing only good husbands/friens  also can think it 's does;t matter that we develops feeling with other girls/mens( someone.. or wife' friend ).😉😆 because..  indirectly this is showing such of type persons are  good in world .. i can agreee that kunal is a  good heartened person then only nandin might be impressed .best husband is that he never cross that  his respect and love ..  i feel that nandini deserved best someone more than kunal..😛 nandini future maybe think what type of person kunal these days he helps to her for this dirty mind?.. we can't say that  anything can happen.in cv . i hope nandini will not fall for him.. ðŸ˜›
Amna0521 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seirously i failed to understand y some people r so seirous of Silsila? I think most of the shows r giving wrong messages.😆
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are we always in denial of the reality and what actually happens around us.

Affairs sadly do happen and I am behind on the episodes but at the moment Kunal hasn't pursued her so it's not an affair until they start spending affectionate time, sleep with each other etc behind mauli's back.

I can guarantee that most married couple, the women and man have found someone else attractive besides their husband/wife. It's a natural feeling.

Many members here are married but they are so lattoo and gaga including me over a hot actor, does that mean we are having an affair?!! Lol!

And yes they may show that Kunal has an affair, they get carried away and perhaps his marriage doesn't work out but this does happen. You do fall out of love with your partner...it's natural and it can happen.

I am not justifying or supporting EMA but I do think we need to accept as a society that this happens far more often than we think and in this case the one who is innocent should up and leave.

When the time comes I want Mauli to leave them both because she deserves someone who will love her and in this case it may be that Kunal isn't the one. I hope if it turns into a full fledged affair then she doesn't forgive him.

Kat
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amna0521

Seirously i failed to understand y some people r so seirous of Silsila? I think most of the shows r giving wrong messages.😆

So true! Most Indian shows leads get away with murder but that's ok and acceptable' lol!
Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

have serial shown any romance between Kunal and Nandini
?.do Nandini and Kunal meeting at private place and dating with each other? . are they r any romantic dialogue scene between Nandini and Kunal ?

when these things r not shown so why giving stress to that thing which   is not shown at all

I don't know why people making their own story

Nandini character is something else in tv and here people making own story about Nandini character out of assumption

Actually that is the story line and will be happy if that is not the story
But if it is thn want the makers to change it as v as audience want to see a story of friendship and before
this that is what they showed.
Slowly they are moving towards that direction.