BOI: Sanjay Dutt's Saheb Biwi Gangster 3 is a BIG FLOP

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sunday 29 July 2019 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Mission Impossible 6 - Fallout showed a huge jump on day two as collections went up by around 35-40% which is excellent for a film which opened well and on top is an action film. The film is looking set to emerge a HIT and could even be a big hit depending on what happens on the weekdays. 

The film collected 12.75 crore nett on Saturday to take its two day total to 22 crore nett and the weekend will cross 35 crore nett for sure though growth maybe limited on Sunday which is the case for most Hollywood releases. The collections for MI6 - Fallout till date are as follows.

The top ten Hollywood opening days in India (first full day) are as follows.

Friday - 9,25,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 12,75,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 22,00,00,000 apprx

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 is a big flop as the film also could not do much on Saturday. The growth is limited at 20% and this should probably be end of this franchise though with the Hindi film industry you never know. The collections of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 are as follows.

Friday - 1,25,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 1,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 3,75,00,000 apprx

Nawabzaade is also a poor fare though its growth was better than Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3. The film is an also ran and the two day collections are as follows.

Friday - 45,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 65,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 1,10,00,000 apprx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjay Dutt, Sunny Deol should learn from Anil Kapoor  and not try to be  hero anymore 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Sanju baba ke lag Gaye , uske Naam or 2 rs film Bana ke Ranbir Kapoor hero ban Gaya πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Now sd will fire his pr hirani frm his pr job r wat lol
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG only 3cr in 2 days. Lifetime collections won't even touch 10cr. Budget is 30cr. What a big disaster. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROFL !!

And his fans think he is the crowd puller ! Now its confirmed hirani is the hero of his movies ,who brings audience to theatres ! 
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow! Would love to hear from that one sanjay fan,  who was he'll bent on giving some credit for sanju to this guyπŸ˜†
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
July 2019 likha hua hai article meinπŸ˜†Edited by Samaina12 - 5 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tm is still butt hurt kyunki ais ki band bajai thi maine πŸ˜†

I always maintained that he's not a bankable star even before the release of Sanju but said the movie will work because of his story.

Another thing there are very few bank able stars so for the rest of them content needs to be there and if it's not there it'll flop. Even in 90s he gave flops because of bad movies. He never reads scripts and does movies for friends and that's what he ends up with

But even giving dozens of flops he still gets solo movies after 4 decades at the age of 59, after going to jail several times and still going strong

As a fan I'm happy to see him doing well at least he's getting movies more than others. Next year he'll have minimum of 4 movies and if content is good they'll also be hits but he's beyond hits and flops
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Tm is still butt hurt kyunki ais ki band bajai thi maine πŸ˜†

I always maintained that he's not a bankable star even before the release of Sanju but said the movie will work because of his story.

Another thing there are very few bank able stars so for the rest of them content needs to be there and if it's not there it'll flop. Even in 90s he gave flops because of bad movies. He never reads scripts and does movies for friends and that's what he ends up with

But even giving dozens of flops he still gets solo movies after 4 decades at the age of 59, after going to jail several times and still going strong

As a fan I'm happy to see him doing well at least he's getting movies more than others. Next year he'll have minimum of 4 movies and if content is good they'll also be hits but he's beyond hits and flops

I know many people who watched the movie because of sanjay dutt, so many people have loved his work in the past and care for his story, but you cannot expect the very same people to watch movies which look bad and have got bad reviews, I didn't go to watch it, what's there to watch in such a movie? he has aged considerably now too, sahib biwi aur gangster and sanju are not remotely comparable, but if people want to have a go at him, it's their prerogative, all I know is that this is Ranbir's biggest opening and biggest hit yet, and I know and have seen loads of people who got interested in watching this because of sanjay dutt, he was a big star in the late 80's, 90's and even in the millennium, there is no doubt about it. And insha allah more hits to come, even if they all flop, who cares? he has done enough hit work in his career already, it is good to seem him still alive and kicking, he just needs to get some rest and choose better scripts. Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago