BOI: Shaitaan Looking To Get Box Office Going - Advance Starts Well

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Shaitaan is looking to get the box office going again and the advances have opened well. The advances got going this afternoon and there has been a response with tickets selling and the momentum should build further as release gets closer. 

If the film just goes on a normal advance trajectory from here over the next 4 days then it should be looking at a double digit opening and obviously there is a chance the momentum can be better. The horror factor coupled with a family story is a plus for the film and then there is Ajay Devgn who can push the film outside the bigger centres despite the film not being horror which you would say is for the masses. Ajay Devgn is one of those actors who is in a better position post pandemic than pre pandemic due to the shift in box office demographics.

The advances have opened well enough outside the bigger multiplexes and that is the key today as many films are finding it difficult to get a response outside the national chains when it is a must if there are to be real box office results.

The omens look good for results this Friday at the box office and there may even be some mass pockets which can see the best opening of the year as the Ajay Devgn factor in places like CI and Gujarat could take the numbers above Fighter in these markets and that will be more than good enough for this film. 

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8351

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I hope this movie is a hit, I am over these action movies. Ajay is the only A list actor that mixes his movies.

I would add Akshay but his been half assing movies these days.