Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Waiting eagerly... Post soon...
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks to Lakshmi for the fabulous banner

Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko ..                                        

A small story that was inspired by my friends Lakshmi and Priya and their Dil se thread    

Chapter 1: Pehli Muqqa-laat                                   

*** on the streets in Mumbai ***                         

Maan 13, Geet 11yrs old                            

She rubbed the sore spot on her chubby leg where the cricket ball hit her.                    

"Ball wapis doh .. ", the tall boy demanded without even a hint of apology.                    

"Nahi! Your ball hit me. I am keeping it .. ", she said angrily, " .. ab ball chahiye toh mere Darji se le jaana. Acche se daantege tumhe".                    

"Oye 2 by 2! Yeh sadak Mumbai municipal corporation ki. Teri nahi samjhi. Ball wapis de!" he gruffly demanded again.                    

Her chubby face turned red as she threw him an angry glare.                    

2 by 2!                    

Sure, she was not tall as the rest of her class yet but itni bhi choti nahi.                    

Just because he was tall, he was being oversmart. Municipality ka khambha kahi ka!                            

"Kya kar raha hai humare Ganguly? Ball le na", a geeky looking boy spoke from the other end of the street.                            

Ganguly! Was that his name?

Should have been "Rudy" she thought to herself; he was so rude!                            

Picking up her school bag, she started walking away. Her chocolate had fallen to the ground and she glared at him for that too.

He ignored her, stretching his hand out.              

"Chal na moti, seedhe se ball de de. Meri half century hone ko hai. Zyaada smart kyu ban rahi hai?", he said following her.                               

Her mouth fell open and eyes narrowed.

Meri chocolate gira di aur moti bhi kaha?

Isse baby fat kehte hai Dumbo!

Ab toh meri jooti milegi, ball toh bilkul nahi!   

"Main moti hu? Tum bandar ho! Badi ankh wala ullu ho! Donkey monkey gadha! I hate you!", she said as she opened her bag to stuff the ball in it.            

"Oh hello! I hate you more! Aur main ullu hu toh tum hathi ho! Accha hua chocolate gir gayi warna aur moti ban jaati tum. Thank you bolna chahiye tumhe!", he said as he came closer to her.                            

His hand wrapped around her small hand trying to get his ball back.

He wanted to be the next Sourav Ganguly and she was standing in his way!                            

They fought over the ball; clearly his strength was much more than hers.

Not wanting to lose, she grabbed his hand and bit it.                            

"Aaah!", he groaned rubbing the teeth marks on his hand, " ..hathi nahi, tum billi ho! Jungli billi".                            

"Billi has the ball aur ullu ko mila Babaji ka thullu! Dumbo ullu!" she said as she grabbed her bag and ran away.                            

He watched the jungli billi with the hazel eyes angrily.                            

Pehli baar mili hai toh yeh haal hai Maan! Babaji karein dobara kabhi na mile!                            

"Adi tumhari society mein kaise animals rehte hai", he grumbled loud enough so she could hear.                    

Up in the heavens, Babaji chuckled heartily.

Yeh jodi sahi rahegi, he decided with a smirk.   

Geet Handa.                    

That was her name, he found out.            

Mujhe kaata hai tum ne Geet Handa! Ab main nahi choduga tumhe, he vowed.     

Dushmani nibhani hai toh puri shidaat se nibhaaoga ab Hathi Handa.                    

So started the cricket ball fight every afternoon when she came back from school.   

He managed to delay his batting until it was time for her to come.                     

Phir kya tha!                     

Boundary pe boundary when she tried to pass by!

The ball coming down the street in speed forced her to watch her step so that it did not hit her.                     

Angry glares and ullu-billi fighting continued.                     

Even Darji was fed up with the boys coming to complain and get the ball back.      

The boys usually got their way with Darji and Maan's royal smirk ticked Geet off big time.                               

Time passed by.            

*** four years later ***       

Geet 15 Maan 17                     

There is a saying, "What goes around comes around". (it's a song by JT also but forget that for now.                     

Nature did its work or maybe it was Babaji's will.                            

Time passed by and lo and behold four years later, the bud bloomed at the age of 15.                          

Maan had gone away for summer vacation and he came back to a new and different sight that made him almost walk into a wall.                          

The changes in Geet were spell binding to the hormonally aware male who was 17 now.                     

Dekha toh bas dekhta reh gaya!                 

Aankhen hatne ka naam nahi le rahi thi!       

A/N: This will remain a small story despite your wishes for an FF. I know the story has been told many times but I hope you like it.
dqno1 thumbnail
updated

NOTE:

REMAINING CHAPTERS WILL BE ON THE BLOG

IF I DON't SEE A LIKE AND A COMMENT FROM YOU
YOU WILL NOT GET ACCESS TO THE STORY
I UPDATE 2-3 TIMES A WEEK SO PLEASE COMMENT QUICKLY
IF YOU FALL BACK TOO MUCH I WON'T COME TO RESCUE YOU

THANKS AND ENJOYEdited by dqno1 - 5 years ago
mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part  both give each other names very funny I like very much now both are become big waiting for more ,sorry my English is weak so thodi mistake hogi comments meπŸ˜†
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 1

pehli mulaqaat hai and fighting shuru...but am sure we all love the bickering Maaneet...that is the most lovely sight...
and Maan is being a meany calling her moti...and Geet claiming that as baby fat...aww so cute...loved their name callings...hate you bhi ho gya first meet mein...chalo acha hai...love and hate are different sides of the same coin and am sure love you bhi jaldi hoga...hoga na Avi???
Maan wants to be Ganguly...LOL...and that babaji ka thullu was so damn funny...
Hathi Handa...LOL...
Loved God's reaction...yes boss yeh jodi bilkul sahi rahegi...
Ullu-Billi fighting...haha

OHk so four years later Maan is total fida on sadi beautiful Geet...serves him right for calling her moti...huh...

Nice start yar
am loving their fights
waiting to see their story unfold...
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkd.70

Nice part both give each other names very funny I like very much now both are become big waiting for more ,sorry my English is weak so thodi mistake hogi comments meπŸ˜†

no problem
aap hindi main likhye
main samajh jaugi πŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Chapter 1

pehli mulaqaat hai and fighting shuru...but am sure we all love the bickering Maaneet...that is the most lovely sight...
and Maan is being a meany calling her moti...and Geet claiming that as baby fat...aww so cute...loved their name callings...hate you bhi ho gya first meet mein...chalo acha hai...love and hate are different sides of the same coin and am sure love you bhi jaldi hoga...hoga na Avi???
Maan wants to be Ganguly...LOL...and that babaji ka thullu was so damn funny...
Hathi Handa...LOL...
Loved God's reaction...yes boss yeh jodi bilkul sahi rahegi...
Ullu-Billi fighting...haha

OHk so four years later Maan is total fida on sadi beautiful Geet...serves him right for calling her moti...huh...

Nice start yar
am loving their fights
waiting to see their story unfold...

its not pehle mulaqaat
its pehli muqa-laat πŸ˜†
thanks πŸ˜ƒ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 1

Rocking fab update! well written! 

Dynamic first meeting! Maaneet fight! Hated Maan called her moti! glad Geet retaliated! Loved Geet's name for Maan! such intense hatred can only lead to intense love! 

I agree with Babaji! 

Four years later... Maan totally smitten with beautiful Geet! Indeed what goes around comes around! 

waiting for next

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

its not pehle mulaqaat
its pehli muqa-laat πŸ˜†
thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Bas MUqqa Laat ki hi kami bach thi,...kaat toh liya already Geet ne and ab aoni beauty se ghayal bhi kr diya...πŸ˜†