Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

sent

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update.opps geet and her thoughts about maan health problem so funny.she think maan not effected by her so he has a some personal health issue and she find his cure also.poor maan get shocked listing geet and lost his control.finally they become one and geet mayank nupur dream also come true.adi also bossing by pinky.thanx for lovely story.

Edited by momi_angel - 4 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momi_angel

Superb update.opps geet and her thoughts about maan health problem so funny.she think maan not effected by her so he has a some personal health issue and she find his cure also.poor maan get shocked listing geet and lost his control.finally they become one and geet mayank nupur dream also come true.adi also bossing by pinky.thanx for lovely story.

Thanks

I am glad you read it

kiawinget thumbnail

Hi.

I was going through the ff. Your ff seems to be interesting. Is it alright if I ask for the passwords. I m not the one who can write about the things and comment a lot. But I appreciate gud work. Please let me know the passwords. If there is anything due to which u can’t let me know that as well. Thank you

dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiawinget

Hi.

I was going through the ff. Your ff seems to be interesting. Is it alright if I ask for the passwords. I m not the one who can write about the things and comment a lot. But I appreciate gud work. Please let me know the passwords. If there is anything due to which u can’t let me know that as well. Thank you

Thanks for the interest but I am inactive on the forum so I will not be able to fulfill your request.

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi just read your repost. Seems interesting, a love story that starts in childhood. Could I please have blog link & password for other parts as well. 

kiawinget thumbnail

It’s al right. I understand. Thank you for the reply