ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for new thread di
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10

Raman went out shrugging Ishita's hand and she said -aww, he is so rude. Must say aunty ji, u didn't taught ur son manners. Koi apni nayi naveli biwi ke saath aisa rudely behave karta hai. But no worry, ab main aa gayi hoon naa. Usse sab seekha dungi. She said making his parent look at her. 

Toshiji -haan, woh toh hum dekh hi raha hai ki kisko manners nahi hai aur kisse manners seekhne ki zarurat hai. She said looking at ishita. 

Ishita -see, u agreed naa.waise mujhe bhookh lagi hai. I am hungry, kal raat se kuch nahi khaya. I shouldn't say but aap logon ki hospitality, it's pathetic.nayi bahu ko welcome ko kiya nahi, khana bhi nahi pucha. She said settling on the chair and said looking at the parathas -what the heck, aloo parantha.woh bhi itna oily. Aunty ji, u should take care of ur health and family's health too. Itna oily koi khaata hai subah -subah. Arey kuch steamed khaiye, yaa phir boiled, itna unhealthy breakfast kauj khaata hai. 

Toshiji -if u don't want, kindly go. I am not at all interested in serving u. She said and took the parathas inside .

Ishita made a dirty face and said -its not done, not at all. U all can't treat me, vishwanathan iyer's daughter as shit. She said and went upstairs. 

Mr bhalla went to toshiji and said -toshiji,why u r so worried and angry??

Toshiji turned and said -yeh kitni badtameez hai bhalla ji, how we r going to live with her. Mere puttar ka kya hoga?? She was saying all worried while Mr bhalla was also thinking same. 

After half an hour, Mr and Mrs bhalla were sitting when three men entered the house. Mr bhalla got up and said -yes, what u want?? 

Before they can answer anything, he heard ishita saying -they r my helps, amma ne bheja hai. The moment I told that I am hungry and nobody is serving me anything here, she send them. Monty make my breakfast ,shyam u arrange my room and john, u clean my car. I have to leave in half an hour. 

All three men nodded and went to do their work. 

Ishita look at them and said smirking -aap logon ko kya lagaa tha, aapka oily parantha nahi khaungi toh mar jaungi. I am ishita iyer bhalla, none can harm me in any way. She said and went to her room making them look at each other. 

Toshiji -kuch bolenge Aap??

Mr bhalla -mujhe samajh mein hi nahi aa raha ki kya bolun. This girl is not leaving any chance to trouble us.chalo room mein, kuch sochte hai. 

On the other hand, Raman entered the office only to feel every eyes on him. All started gossiping the moment he entered the office. 

Man1-someone is saying, he will never marry ishita ma'am. Kya hua paise dekh kar niyat badal gayi. 

Man 2-toh isme galat bhi kya hai, after all she is so rich and beautiful too. Koi bhi gir sakta hai unke pyaar mein. We totally understand ur point raman. Hum kuch nahi bolenge, aakhir aisa sone ki murgi chodna bewakoofi joh hai. He said and all laughed on raman while Raman just walked to his cabin without even looking at anyone. 

He closed his cabin's door and sat on the floor itself. 

Raman -aisa kyun kar rahi hai mere saath matarani. Maine kya galti ki hai. Please help me, I just can't take this insult. He said and cried hiding his face in his palm. 

An hour passed like this ,Raman was sitting on the floor only when there was a knock on the door. He composed himself and opened the door. A poen was standing there, he informed Raman that Mr iyer is calling him. He nodded and told him that he is coming. 

After ten minutes, he reached Mr iyer's cabin and saw ishita sitting with him. He avoided ishita and said -u called me, sir?? 

Mr iyer nodded and gave him an envelope. 

Raman look at him and asked -what this??

Appa -company ke papers. 

Raman look at him all confused when ishita said -itna kya soch rahe ho, appa ne tumhare naam company shuru ki hai. Matlab mere naam, but as mere naam se tumhara naam juda hai, u r getting this company. U can own it like ur own. Just think of it Raman, tumhari khud ki company. Thank u appa, thank u so much. u know u r the best. She said happily .

Appa -its not a big deal kanna. Agar payal ke husband ko de sakta hoon, toh tum toh meri kanna. Mera sab kuch tumhara hai. 

Ishita hugged appa tight and look at Raman showing off the papers. 

Raman -sorry sir, but I can't take it. 

Appa -why, le lo.main de raha hoon naa. 

Raman -phir bhi nahi chahiye. 

Appa -but why?? 

Ishita -i know kyunki Raman ko lagta hai everyone will think of him as gold digger if he take any favour from u. Aisa kuch nahi hoga raman, koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega, aur agar kaha toh appa will take care of them. Appa will fire everyone, naa appa. 

Appa nodded smiling. 

Ishita -see, he will handle. U just enjoy being the owner of a new company. she said taking off the papers when Raman said -mujhe phir bhi nahi chahiye, aapse aur aapki beti se kuch bhi. If u can give me something, then take ur daughter away and let me leave peacefully. Saying so he went out. 

Appa got angry and said -how dare he said so,abhi usse uski aukaat batata hoon. 

Ishita -let it be appa, abhi woh gussa hai. He will be fine soon. 

Appa -but he can't treat u like this, u r my kanna. 

Ishita -let it be appa, rehne dijiye usse.give me the papers, I will think how to give it to him. She said and took the papers. 

Soon the day passed, ishita was with appa for sometime and then went to raman's room when appa went for meeting. She was sitting next to him on couch and was trying to make him look at her but he was just busy in his work ignoring her. 

At last she went to him and said settling on his lap-why r u doing this to me, Raman. Saari duniya chod kar Maine tumhe pasand kiya, Itni problem face karke tumse shaadi ki, and still u r ignoring me. Aisi bhi kya narazgi jaan,dekho naa kitna suhana mausam hai aur romantic bhi. Let's go somewhere, let's be romantic and naughty, Raman. We r newly wed.she was saying making patterns on his chest when he said -if u r over with ur complaints, can I work now. I know tumhare paas koi kaam nahi but I am busy, really busy.saying so he get up and was going when she hold him by his hand and said -itni bhi kya jaldi hai, thoda waqt toh guzaro mere saath. She said and pulled him to her. He shrugged her again and was going when ishita closed the door and locked it. She closed the windows and blinds one by one and said -now, none can come or go. Now only we r here, sirf main aur tum. She said and pushed him on the couch. 

She played the music and start swaying on the rythem trying to seduce raman. 

Dilbar dilbar...

Chadha jo mujhpe suroor hai
Asar tera yeh zaroor hai
Teri nazar ka kasoor hai

Dilbar dilbar...

Aa paas aa tu kyun door hai
Yeh ishq ka jo fitoor hai
Nashe mein dil tere choor hai

Dilbar dilbar...

Ab toh hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Tumse milne ke baad dilbar

Dilbar dilbar... dilbar dilbar...
Dilbar dilbar... dilbar dilbar...

Karti qatal na aise tu chal
Paheli ka iss nikalo koi hal
Husan ka pitara khilta kamal
Kar loonga sabar kyunki meetha hai phal

Tu mera khaab hai
Tu mere dil ka qaraar
Dekh le jaan-e-mann
Dekh le bas ek baar...

Chain kho gaya hai
Kuch toh ho gaya hai
Chain kho gaya hai
Kuch toh ho gaya hai

Ab toh hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai

Dilbar dilbar...

Ishita was falling on raman again and again trying to touch him when he pushed her and said -bandh karo apna tamasha, I am not going to come in ur trap anymore. Saying so he went leaving a frustrated ishita behind. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
quite interesting update...dis ishita so different yarr...ab toh dekhna ye h ki when dis people become close n will Bcum IshRa...n tittle of the story kb match kregi story k saath kyu ki jo halat h Abhi...innocent Raman n ishita v buri...