Porus

And The Queen Roareddd - Loved How Anusuya Handled

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am amazed at how cvs are handling anusuya...because i never thought this will be done so nicely. Seeinggg herr speak against sumer with confidance was something i sooo wanted...and they are doing all this keeping her character intact...she feels bad for sumer family, can understand their anger and thus wants to prove to them...isnt angry with them...doesnt feels the need to prove it to her son and husband...loved how she has learnt from her past experiences and genuinely know that laachi is not be blamed for what happened...how she did aarti of themm...and loveddd howww she strongly responded to puru on his aapse bhool hui hain...mujhseee koiii bhoolll nahi huiii hain puruuu...itsss sooo right...whennn she knows what she has done is right...she doesnt fear anyone...and finallyyy bamni said that if anusuya is saying with that much confidance...then definitely sumer was wrong...fortunately he has also learnt from his past experiences and know his wife well. Sooo even when puru isnt able to trust anusuya at all as he is clearly bent towards the idea that anusuya se bhool huyi hain...he could just go and ask her ki laachi kyun nahi aa saktiii when she told laachi doesnt have permission to enter...that authority she deserve and i am glad puru is giving it to her irrespective of trusting her or not. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I am amazed at how cvs are handling anusuya...because i never thought this will be done so nicely. Seeinggg herr speak against sumer with confidance was something i sooo wanted...and they are doing all this keeping her character intact...she feels bad for sumer family, can understand their anger and thus wants to prove to them...isnt angry with them...doesnt feels the need to prove it to her son and husband...loved how she has learnt from her past experiences and genuinely know that laachi is not be blamed for what happened...how she did aarti of themm...and loveddd howww she strongly responded to puru on his aapse bhool hui hain...mujhseee koiii bhoolll nahi huiii hain puruuu...itsss sooo right...whennn she knows what she has done is right...she doesnt fear anyone...and finallyyy bamni said that if anusuya is saying with that much confidance...then definitely sumer was wrong...fortunately he has also learnt from his past experiences and know his wife well. Sooo even when puru isnt able to trust anusuya at all as he is clearly bent towards the idea that anusuya se bhool huyi hain...he could just go and ask her ki laachi kyun nahi aa saktiii when she told laachi doesnt have permission to enter...that authority she deserve and i am glad puru is giving it to her irrespective of trusting her or not. 

I agree  she rocked. She needs to prove it to lachi n dasyus. But not puru. I want a proper apology from puru to anu with him manaoing his mom we never seen puru n anu on opposite sides.  Usually when that happens mom is shown as wrong here she is right so a cute apology is appropriate. This track has something new for puru Anu bond till date they always agreed now they are in normal mom child zone with a few disagreement. Anusuya was strong n strict with puru today. Till today he has seen only her support. Now after this puru will never go against his mom even if god accuses her.πŸ˜‰
Edited by daphnejasmine - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: daphnejasmine

I agree  she rocked. She needs to prove it to lachi n dasyus. But not puru. I want a proper apology from puru to anu with him manaoing his mom we never seen puru n anu on opposite sides.  Usually when that happens mom is shown as wrong here she is right so a cute apology is appropriate. This track has something new for puru Anu bond till date they always agreed now they are in normal mom child zone with a few disagreement. Anusuya was strong n strict with puru today. Till today he has seen only her support. Now after this puru will never go against his mom even if god accuses her.πŸ˜‰

Yaa and she understands that laachi and dasyus are angry with her because they just cant believe their son has died and nobody will easily take the deshdroh blame ...especially if sumer has done nothing like that before...he has never exhibited hatred for puru...moreover i still dont find that his decision of killing puru was justified in any way ...but i liked how anusuya draw parallals about brothers...bringing in her brother and bamni's brother into the discussion...is show mein saare bhaiyon ka track record kharab hi raha hain...And i completely agree on the second point...yeh pehli baar ki puru aur anusuya ek saath nahi hain...but what i am liking is that they are maintaining the relations...puru talks calmly to her...listens her out and doesnt dismisses any of her instructions even when the instruction was to stop his wife from entering mahal...the way he came and asked ki woh kyun nahi aa sakti...i loved it. Normally serials mein hero ek dam khilaf khade ho jaate hain maa ke...cheekhne chillane lagte hainn but fortunately our show is different in that sense. Yaaa puru owes an appology to her and it will be amazing to watvh their scene...but i hope and pray that he doesnt take some drastic step towards anu on laachi's request before the appology..because even him declaring anusuya as apradhi will somewhere break herrr...i dont wanna see that...the beauty of their relation should be maintained...and thankfully this time, she is not alone and bamni is already on her side. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rati showed laksh and that little girl how to actπŸ‘πŸΌ
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaa and she understands that laachi and dasyus are angry with her because they just cant believe their son has died and nobody will easily take the deshdroh blame ...especially if sumer has done nothing like that before...he has never exhibited hatred for puru...moreover i still dont find that his decision of killing puru was justified in any way ...but i liked how anusuya draw parallals about brothers...bringing in her brother and bamni's brother into the discussion...is show mein saare bhaiyon ka track record kharab hi raha hain...And i completely agree on the second point...yeh pehli baar ki puru aur anusuya ek saath nahi hain...but what i am liking is that they are maintaining the relations...puru talks calmly to her...listens her out and doesnt dismisses any of her instructions even when the instruction was to stop his wife from entering mahal...the way he came and asked ki woh kyun nahi aa sakti...i loved it. Normally serials mein hero ek dam khilaf khade ho jaate hain maa ke...cheekhne chillane lagte hainn but fortunately our show is different in that sense. Yaaa puru owes an appology to her and it will be amazing to watvh their scene...but i hope and pray that he doesnt take some drastic step towards anu on laachi's request before the appology..because even him declaring anusuya as apradhi will somewhere break herrr...i dont wanna see that...the beauty of their relation should be maintained...and thankfully this time, she is not alone and bamni is already on her side. 

YAA CHAHE ALEX K GHAR ME YA PR ME ... BHAI BHAI K KHILAF SAAJISH KRTE FIRTE HAI...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Rati showed laksh and that little girl how to actπŸ‘πŸΌ

RP is an amazing actress. i dont really compare these two with rati diii waise...because practice makes a person perfect at his/her craft...and di has been in the industry for last 10 years...laksh and suhani are very new comparitively...they are in their learning phase as of now...laksh is damn lucky that he got a lead role like porus at such a young age...he is just 22 ...unbelievable. 
luckySnow thumbnail

RP is an amazing actress. i dont really compare these two with rati diii waise...because practice makes a person perfect at his/her craft...and di has been in the industry for last 10 years...laksh and suhani are very new comparitively...they are in their learning phase as of now...laksh is damn lucky that he got a lead role like porus at such a young age...he is just 22 ...unbelievable. 

Yaar he isn't good actor πŸ˜† he is improving yes...
EtherealRati thumbnail
YAA CHAHE ALEX K GHAR ME YA PR ME ... BHAI BHAI K KHILAF SAAJISH KRTE FIRTE HAI...

alex ki side par toh phir bhi sautela tha bhai and they were fighting for throne...is side mein toh sab sage the...and all the three relationships had love...the siblings were not fighting for anything...Anusuya Ambiraj...Bamni Shivdutt...and Laachi Sumerr...in teeno relationships mein bhaiyon ko spouses se problem ho gayi hai and villain hi ban gaye. 
luckySnow thumbnail

alex ki side par toh phir bhi sautela tha bhai and they were fighting for throne...is side mein toh sab sage the...and all the three relationships had love...the siblings were not fighting for anything...Anusuya Ambiraj...Bamni Shivdutt...and Laachi Sumerr...in teeno relationships mein bhaiyon ko spouses se problem ho gayi hai and villain hi ban gaye. 

Waise summer ko prob kya thiπŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Yaar he isn't good actor πŸ˜† he is improving yes...

yes he isnt a good actor...he falls week in front of all amazing actors surrounding him...thats a fact...but he is trying...and does justice to scenes at times as well...but doing the title role in this grand show at such a small age is gonna give him a lot in his careerrr...Laksh has genuinely got luckyyy ...this show is being telecasted in so many countries ...and he is doing titular role...the kind of recognition and exposure this show will give him and is giving is just amazing. He is just 22 yaar, Rati di ne toh industry join hi tab kiya tha when she was 25.