Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaitForIt-

Copying from the other thread:

I just read the article and I believe people are misunderstanding Palak's statement...to me it didn't seem like she is saying it's ending. 

The interviewer asked her if the low trps will cause the show to end early and what Palak said was that's it's already a finite series and the show is in its last phase (phase 3) and at its pre-determined (i.e., already fixed/as planned) climax. When she said the makers wouldn't want to stretch it beyond days or months- she meant days or months beyond the natural/planned end of the show- I think she meant once the story is finished, they won't keep carrying on for years unlike many other mindless shows on ITV.  Nowhere did she say that the show is ending prematurely. 

I hope Palak won't face any brickbrats for this misunderstanding. πŸ˜”

as I replied in the other thread, some people love to blame Palak also after Anushka. 

The fast pace raised doubts in our minds if it was ending sooner.

This article talked about Namit's disappointment as well but if people blame Palak, it's their bias.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

as I replied in the other thread, some people love to blame Palak also after Anushka. 

This article talked about Namit's disappointment as well but if people blame Palak, it's their bias.

I think the problem was with the title of the article. Which made us think that their replies are reactions to the news. 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Najma, that reflects even more poorly then on people who like a show for it's layers but fell for a breaking news headline without reading it or understanding properly.  Edited by peachesnplums - 5 years ago
Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Najma, that reflects even more poorly then on people who like a show for it's layers but fell for a breaking news headline without reading it or understanding properly. 

To be fair we were discussing yesterday itself as to why the speed of revelations and story progression has increased all of a sudden, so it was easy to misinterpret...I still have my doubts but that's another story. But completely agree about why blame Palak, not her fault for being misunderstood
peachesnplums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jnndsd

To be fair we were discussing yesterday itself as to why the speed of revelations and story progression has increased all of a sudden, so it was easy to misinterpret...I still have my doubts but that's another story. But completely agree about why blame Palak, not her fault for being misunderstood

Please see my comments here 
Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ to your foresight and support for Palak, Peaches:)
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noexcuse

Thank you Yashika (I believe that's your name, if not then sorry)

But then the whole twitter misunderstood it. She should have said it is a finite series. And if they are not ending it earlier than planned, then we are exactly half-way in terms of episodes... 91/180...!
sunitas123 thumbnail

@Peaches, in fact since it had both names, people thought show was ending...πŸ˜•, anyways I am okay with anything. Was bored of the gol gol stuff reaching nowehere and Srivastavas! This pace is good now, whatever they show I will enjoy it till it lasts!!!! And indeed the last episode alwsys has to be the bestπŸ˜ƒ
sunitas123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaitForIt-

It is my name indeed. :) 

that great Yashika, wish you had stopped us at page 1 itself!πŸ˜†
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't want to spoil my mood today but I'm sad show is ending soon