Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why did Palak have to say those things in that interview , that too with trp stuff and crap?
She could have just said it is finite series...
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meher_

Hiya let's not focus of how many episodes are there for now I am happy it's not going to end this soon and they have enough time to wrap things up in a logical way. I assume total 180 episodes are still there 

🤗
ok meher *muah*
i was already so upset today n then this off air news came n i thot my whole world will end today. i just gave up on a job and a client today n then the show was going too 
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Same here. Have so much work on my hands and wasted so much time because of this news.
Was feeling so lost and upset and heartbroken that just switched off totally.

Now I also better go back to my real life!😆

Very upset about this week's CM ranking not being declared also!

Generally feeling very very low and defeated.
sunitas123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

🤗
ok meher *muah*
i was already so upset today n then this off air news came n i thot my whole world will end today. i just gave up on a job and a client today n then the show was going too 

But Hiya, real life is far more important than reel life...the real life show must go on, not bother about reel life show...
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Why did Palak have to say those things in that interview , that too with trp stuff and crap?

She could have just said it is finite series...

Sunita, I didn't read stuff about TRP in Palak's interview, could you please tell me where it was. 

She said about it not having mass appeal and not being a Saas bahu show, both of which are true.

Edited by peachesnplums - 5 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankfully, when it happens let it happen. For now, I don't have to think about it. Thanks a lot man 
sunitas123 thumbnail
The whole twitter got confused with this crazy Palak Jiann interview- now ll are heaving a sigh of relief!!! I am happy fi they are gonna show 79 episodes of Sidhushka romance...
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, I  just saw all of this now...a part of me is glad I missed the panic the other article caused this morning. :( 
I'm glad Uday clarified, however, why did you all doubt from the other article that it's ending? I just read the article and I believe people are misunderstanding Palak's statement...to me it didn't seem like she is saying it's ending. 

The interviewer asked her if the low trps will cause the show to end early and what Palak said was that's it's already a finite series and the show is in its last phase (phase 3) and at its pre-determined (i.e., already fixed/as planned) climax. When she said the makers wouldn't want to stretch it beyond days or months- she meant days or months beyond the natural/planned end of the show- I think she meant once the story is finished, they won't keep carrying on for years unlike many other mindless shows on ITV.  Nowhere did she say that the show is ending prematurely. 
Edited by WaitForIt- - 5 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People love to blame Palak after Anushka
Sorry but that's the impression I got reading some posts here and some tweets.

Totally agree wait-for-it, and even Namit said he's disappointed. Could have added two and two but blaming Palak is taking it too far.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WaitForIt-

Oh wow, I  just saw all of this now...a part of me is glad I missed the panic the other article caused this morning. :( 

I'm glad Uday clarified, however, why did you all doubt from the other article that it's ending? I just read the article and I believe people are misunderstanding Palak's statement...to me it didn't seem like she is saying it's ending. 

The interviewer asked her if the low trps will cause the show to end early and what Palak said was that's it's already a finite series and the show is in its last phase (phase 3) and at its pre-determined (i.e., already fixed/as planned) climax. When she said the makers wouldn't want to stretch it beyond days or months- she meant days or months beyond the natural/planned end of the show- I think she meant once the story is finished, they won't keep carrying on for years unlike many other mindless shows on ITV.  Nowhere did she say that the show is ending prematurely. 

Yo Yash. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I know, now we can analyse everything and understand the nitty-gritty well. But, everyone just panicked. Like duh man. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I am kinda glad now. However, still slightly skeptical.