🤗
See you soon
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow maithu.. 
Beautiful story.. 
I loved this Rishbala very much.. 
Rk was acting so stubborn & Madhu trying to seduce him.. Lol.. It was awesome ..
Finally Rishbala are together.. 
Waiting for the next story.. 
Update soon :)
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Series of School Love!

Ice-Cream?

"Happy birthday Madhu!" the little boy wished as he passed the gift to her while his eyes admired the environment.
"Thank you Rishab!" the little girl took the gift and passed it to her mother who was standing by her side.
"Ice creams are my favorite!"
"Me too! That's why Dadu bought this shop for me!"
"Is this shop yours?" the little boy astonished.
Showing all her teeth "Yes! All it needed was a promise to Mamaa"
Intrigued "What is the promise?"
Reducing her voice and nearing his ear as to not make her parents hear her "That I won't have more than 2" showing her two tinny fingers "ice-creams a week!" with her face serious which immediately changed to a smiley one "But you see that won't be true as I was crossing my toe fingers!"
He too smiled widely at her and his face immediately became serious "But then how will you get your ice-cream when your father will be here!"
"Idiot! My Dadu is here nah!" she palmed her forehead.
"Madhu!" her Dadu called her as she turned towards the boy and winked and exited from there.

"Maaa! Will you buy me an ice-cream parlor if I promise you that I will not have more than 1 ice-cream per week!" stopping on his steps, just few mins away from the birthday party.
"What is this Rishab? Walk!" his mother.
"Maaa! Tell me nah Maaa!"
"We will buy when you become a big boy! Okay?" plastering a smile, she replied calmly to the boy who was not aware of their family situations yet.
"But" with his index finger on his cheek "Madhu is also small but then she got one!"
"Her father has already a grocery shop Beta(son)! So they bought a new one!"
"Oh!" catching the point "Then I will ask Papa to buy a grocery shop first then we will get an ice-cream shop!"
Knowing well that her son will forget this the moment they enter their quarters, seeing his friends, she replied "Done! We will ask your father to buy a grocery shop first!" taking his hand "Then an ice-cream one!" and getting him to walk along them.

"Rishab!"
"Yes Madhu!" he replied his eyes fixed on his revision book.
"Are you coming to have Ice-cream this weekend?"
"I" turning on her side, getting his attention away from his book "I'm not sure Madhu! We have exams!"
"As if you are going to fail that particular exam and stay forever in 6th Mister 1st ranker!" she taunted with attitude and turned towards board "You are no more my best friend! I hate you!"
"Drama won't work this time!" he smirked.
"No need to come! I will take Emily with me!"
"Emily! The class leader?"
"Yup!"
"She is your enemy!"
"No more!"
"Since when!"
"Since this moment!"
"I think someone finished their quota, so wanting help!"
"No!" she replied in a fraction of second as if the statement he told about her could never be true!
"Your face is showing Chocolatine!" he smiled.
"Whatever!"
"I'm coming!"
"No need!"
"Not for you! It's to see Dadu!"
"As if!"
Shaking his head with his smile still on face, he went back to continue his revision.
"I hate you!" she pushed him a bit but no distraction worked.

"You need to reduce the consummation of ice-cream baby!"
"It's not my fault that I love them!"
"You are not having good nutrition thanks to these!" he pointed to the set of 3 cups placed on the able.
"It's not because you are willing to become a Nutrition therapist in 2 more years that you will advise me always!"
Heaving a breath "Look Madhu! I'm coming once a month here and that is the time we meet face to face. If you keep on loving ice-creams more than me, don't you think I should just stop at my home from now on?"
"How dare you?" putting her unfinished cup on the table "We are meeting 12 a year since few years and for few more years and you want to stop this! It's just too much! I shouldn't have proposed you when we were in 11th! Then you would have been picked by that arrogant Emily and your life would have been tarnished. Can't you see we were spending happily our times with ice-creams and you spoiled it with your one line?"
"Finally attentions back on me!"
"Hate you!" and picked back her cup as he smiled.
"When are you going to talk to your parents?"
"As if you are going to marry me the next day itself!"
"If it can be possible! Why not!" he shrugged.
"Idiot!" and she put a spoon in his mouth.
"Thank you!" looking at her angry figure "It was for Ice-cream!" he smiled sheepishly.
"Dadu told me to wait until you finish your studies but I think Mamaa knows about it!"
"Are you sure?"
"I think you lost your earing! I said I THINK" she pressed the last few words. And few people turned to see them "Nothing to worry!" she said as she took a spoon for herself.
"Do you want me to come and talk?"
"With a work in hand, it will be easy I think!"
"My Maa is also waiting to see you with a work!" he mocked.
"No need to mock Mister 1st ranker! I will continue with Papa's business and my bachelor degree is enough for that!"
"I seee"
"See See! All is yours to see only!" she winked and he smiled widely at her antics.
"We are celebrating our love anniversary Madhu! Where is my gift?"
"When am here, why gift?" with mouth full of ice-cream as she emptied the cup.
"Then? Shall we take a room?"
"Ahhh! Since when you started to talk like this? I told you to not mingle with those cheap class mates of yours! See you are changing! I think I need to go! It would have been better if we met at our ice-cream shop! That would have been safe!" she got up!
Holding her hand as he laughed, he made her sit "I was just joking Chocolatine!" pulling out a small wrapped box, he forwarded it "Open it!"
She as a kid who was looking forward for this moment, opened in an instant to catch the glimpse of a mini book.
Opening it eagerly, her smile just widened as she turned the few pages of the book which contains the sketch of them since school time and she knew it was prepared by him as happy tears made their way.
"You don't stop to surprise me each year!" and that is right as each year he does something new to make her more and more happy. And she in return will gift him something of hers that he wants to keep with him;
"And now turn! Where is my gift?"
"This time it's a surprise!"
"Oh!"
"Yup!" she got up and he too followed her out of the parlor.
"Where are we going?" as they were walking since 9 mins.
"You to my future house and me to mine!" as they turned a street which looked abandoned.
"But" she closed his mouth with her hand and looked at his eyes and the lock was made stronger that even the wind made its way around them "Jaagoor" he tried to call her.
"Chup!" and she tiptoed, closing the distance until her lips landed on her hand just above his lips, making their first step of closeness to be over closed with their eyes closed as they both memorized the moment for eternity.

"Bhai(Brother) Please bring dessert here!" he asked from the place where he was, in his stunning sherwani.
"Are you sure it's ice-cream?" she asked.
"I only made the food list for our marriage along with your father! Do you think I will forget it?"
"No but just asked!" with attitude still in air as she glow in her silk saree.
"Here bhaisab(Brother)! Something else?" the man asked the newly married couple who was having their dinner after the reception.
"One more cup of Chocolate ice-cream and that's all!" she said as everyone around her laughed as she was eating only one roti and few pieces of Idly while it was her husband who helped her to finish the rest and here she is asking for ice-creams.
"From tomorrow onwards, your diet is in strict control!"
"How can you do this to me?"
"I need to take care of your health as you seem to be week and ice-creams won't fill your tummy!"
"I hate you!" putting a mouth full.
He simply smiled.

"What is this Madhu?"
"Get up!"
"What?" clearing his vision and sitting up on their bed.
"Go and get me lemon flavored ice-cream!"
"Lemon! Are you sure?"
"Are you doubting me?"
"No no no! It's just you don't like that flavor and there is no lemon flavor in the fridge."
"So what? Go and get it!"
"It's late Chacolatine!" trying to be cool "I will get you by earlier morning! Promise!"
"You want me to die!" she accused.
"When did I tell that?" he scratched his head "We are on vacation. If it was home, I would have opened our shop for you but"
"No buts here! You go or I swear your daughter inside me is going to hate you!"
"No no no! I'm already gone!" he said as he got up.
Time tickled and he comeback two hours later, only to find her asleep.

"Rishhhaaab" the little girl ran as she got down from the car.
"Chocolatine!" the old man in his 60s picked the little girl "How are you Tina? And where is your husband?"
"Papa! You are giving too much of space to her!" the lady in her mid-20's angrily told her father "Stop calling your Nana by his name! Give some respect!" she was going to pull the little girl's ear as the old Rishab pushed his hand away.
"No harming my little heart!"
And the little girl showed all her teeth but her tongue too to her mother.
"I will see you back once home!"
"I'm not coming anywhere with you! I will wait for Daddy!"
"Ohh!" the mother "Where is Maa?"
"Inside with your brother and his wife."
As she moved towards the small room, she stopped and turned "Ahaan Papa! He went to submit a tender file. He called me saying he was on the way."
Smiling at his elder daughter, he nodded and she disappeared.
"What my little Angel wants?"
"Chocolate ice-cream!" with her index finger on her cheek "with pistachio too!"
"Okay!" putting her on the table, over the counter, he went to get her what she wished for "By the way Rishab! What is special today?"
"Taking a cup "It's me and your Oldie's 30th marriage anniversary!"
Counting with her fingers "That's why we are here?"
"Hmm"
"Then why we didn't do anything for 29 or 28 or before before?"
"We celebrated the 25th anniversary dear!"
"Was I there?" feeling sad that she was missed during that day.
"Of course you were!"
"Really?" as she smiled.
"Haan Princess!"
"But Rishab! I'm 7 now and it was 5 years back and"
"Nothing! Have this!"
"Do you know Rishab? I'm really happy that you asked Papa to shift here! My new school is great!" putting her spoon down as he took a seat "Do you know something?" she went near her ear "There is a boy in my class! And his name is also Rishab! He is so sweet like you but Mummy doesn't like him as he once spilled water on her saree when she came to pick me up, last week."
"Oh! You know one thing Baby!" reducing his voice "Your Mummy is just angry at that time, so nothing to worry!"
Nodding her head, savoring the taste "I invited him for my birthday next week!"
"Then! I will meet the little me!"
"Of course! My big Rishab going to meet the little!"
Smiling "Talking a like your Oldie!" he commented.
"Ohh! You are mocking her! Wait! I will tell her!"
"Madhu!" a voice came from inside the small room as guests started to make their way towards the shop.
"100 years for your Oldie!" Picking her up to make her land on earth, he gave her the cup and spoon "Go go!"
"Rishab! I love you sooo much!"
"Love you too Chocolatine!"
"I knew it! You are buttering your Nana to get favored!" the lady in her 50's came there.
"It's between me and my Rishab! Don't interfere!"
"What will you do if I don't listen to you!" she asked as she picked the girl.
"She will give you a kiss and melt you!" Rishab said as he embraced his lady along with his grand-daughter. 
"I'm not going to melt welt!" the big Madhu.
"I know the solution!" the little Madhu said.
"I also know it!" Rishab said as he brought his hand in front, which had a cup of ice-cream "Ice-Cream?"

THE END!

Hope you all liked this buddies!
Let me know your views through comments and likes!
Thank you!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Wow maithu.. 

Beautiful story.. 
I loved this Rishbala very much.. 
Rk was acting so stubborn & Madhu trying to seduce him.. Lol.. It was awesome ..
Finally Rishbala are together.. 
Waiting for the next story.. 
Update soon :)

Thanks a lot dear!
Happy you liked this combo!
Next story is there!

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome stories!!
Loved them.
Very well written.
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Time is all we needed
   Nice story maithu
Its really true that time always heals and make an opportunity for a fresh start
And here ..her trust for her friend destroyed their relationship.
She took advantage of her vulnerability
But time healed them and give them a fresh start
Nice one
Thanks for pm
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful and Cute story,
loved it
thanks for the pm and also for this lovely story
Moonrox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful rishbala story with ice cream
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is very sweet story dear..