A to Z - Short Stories - Updated P:17 - 15/02 - Second Chance!

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello lovelies!

This is kind of a short board stories!
A place where small scenes or interactions of RishBala or something related to them which can be fully detailed as well as short lived will be posted here.
Nothing linked to the show story lines.
Instead of explaining, it will be interesting to read I think.
A to Z as it will be like spelling my thoughts in short here instead of big unfinished stories.
It will be kind of short stories style.

Don't take it as if I'm stopping my other stories.
I'm writing UTS since 1 week and hope I can finish it soon.
Then I will continue my other stories buddies.

Shall we start our series!
If you have any ideas for characterisation or simple story lines that you want to project on our fav couple, let me know through DMs, I will try to make it up to you, for you!

Let's begin this series!

- Maithili
Edited by maithu_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
A to Z

Index

Series of 2 EXs!

Series of School love!
- Boomeranging(20/07)
Ice-Cream? (06/08)

Series of Myths!
I swear! (11/09)

Series of Reality!
Smile! (10/12)
One Meal! (08/01)
- Second Chance! (15/02)

Series of Discoveries!
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello buddies!

As I said, I'm not going to stop other stories.
It's just when an idea strike, I will try to make it short and post it here as a small book of short stories in series!
UTS is going on and hope I can finish it before next week!
Then I will take back Viraha and other stories!

The first of the story will be posted tomorrow as it is a special day for me! So wanted to mark it! Heee

See you all tomorrow!
Love you all!🤗
maithu_ thumbnail
Series of 2 EXs!

Time is all we needed!

"You!" she yelled after opening the door of the private cafeteria room to find the man she never wanted to see, to say precisely not for now.
He who was seated coolly there, got up trying to be with the same rage "What are you doing here?"
"It's my question!"
"Still my My MYYY" he pressed the word.
"Didn't change in these few months I see!"
"I think you too! And I feel like it's your ugly friend Deepali who suggested you to go with your parents wish, so you are here for that I see."
And her eyes turned red in anger and she pressed her lips tight.
"Oups sorry! Said wrong about your other half and angered you!" he shrugged "Well! I came here to tell that I'm not interested in marriage and as it's you, it's really easy!" starting to go towards the door, passing her side "Better luck next time with your new alliance!" he commented opening the door with some thoughts crossing his mind and urge to hear her voice call him back in.
"We are no more friends!" she said lightly.
Leaving the door handle "What?"
Both turned to face each other.
"She cheated on me!" she added.
"Wasn't it the same dialogue you used on me 'You cheated on me!' 3 months back?" he asked.
"Both cheated my trusts!"
"Oh my god! Don't start again Madhu! I can't take it anymore! I never cheated you and never intended too." trying to imply a national award winning performance for acting.
"She cheated saying you wanted to be close to her as at that time you were trying to get close to me and I was pushing you away. And you cheated on me as you hid your phone from me, messaging someone from far and when near, you were telling just some casual work, no time for me, and if you get time, it's to get hold of me only."
A mocking smiled covered his lips "Getting close to you! Oh my god!" taking the chair and sitting on it "Holding your hands and side hugging you is taking advantage?" He got up and pulled a chair and made her sit even when she struggled to get out of his hold "Let me tell you something! You wanted to break up as you trusted your friend more than me!" taking a breath "You started to ignore me. And at that time, I was searching for a part time job and was contacting my friends to check on if they could help me."
"You could have told me!"
"You could have let me explain instead of jumping on conclusions!"
"I don't want to talk Rishab!" she brushed the air as she got.
He held her hand "Sit!"
"I don't want to talk to you! I'm tiered! I'm tired of everything Rish!" she said with a sad face.
He got up, pushed his chair out of vision and stood in front of her and held her by her elbows as their eyes met.
"What happened to my strong girl?"
"Trust issues! I feel alone." and her tone became sadder and sadder.
"Madhu!" lifting her head "You are strong enough to battle the world alone! Do you trust yourself?"
"I.. I really don't know!" hesitantly "Trusting myself comes with trusting others in my view!"
"No! It doesn't! Trusting you is when you don't regret your decisions, you are sure about yourself. You are who you are and not what others want you to be."
With a sad mocking smile "Then I don't trust even myself." bending her head as her eyes searched the floor.
Holding her both cheeks "But I trust you!" she looked at him. "We tend to come across people who sometimes stay with us and sometimes leave us with memories or without any. And those memories can be sweet or sour but finding the sweetness in the sourness is the real happiness like finding your thoughts, visions, way of analyzing things, way of talking and a lot more." with a smile "You should not regret for your mistakes or doings until you hurt someone, then you should take it as a lesson and nothing more and move on."
"You still talk a lot!"
"You are just upset and that is the reason you are calm now!" he laughed.
Shaking her head "Dips wanted to create a rift between us."
"That's what I told you!"
"She was my best friend since years!"
"Your kindness blinded you Madhu! You were listening to her lies and the time was just not perfect. I don't know how you came to know about this but I think we need to stop talking about past."
"Sometimes we need to clear some misunderstandings."
"You are right but what is it going to change?"
"May be to start fresh!" she shrugged.
He simply smiled.
"I read a letter she wrote the first day we met and there she wrote she fell in love with you at first sight. When I asked she lied on my face saying, she never had any feeling like that. Then I came to know that she just took my hesitations at her profit and made me jump to take decisions that were not favorable for us." As her eyes turned red once again "I thought of her as my soul sister and she"
"Shhh" putting his finger over lips and cutting her "Past is past! As you said, shall we start fresh?"
"It will take time." she added.
"Well then let's start!" pushing the chair, he sat on it after making her sit "Hi! I'm Rishab Kundra! A final year stu" he paused "Nope Business Analyst in a startup. I know you since 1 year and not 1 day and I think I liked you from that very moment and I still like you! I don't know what is in store later for us but for now you are only there in here" pointing at his chest "And you will be the one forever! If you want, I can come to your house and ask your hand to your parents as now I earn more than what I had before." and she was smiling ear to ear which immediately contaminated him. "I have learnt cooking and I can assure you I will be a dutiful husband." Putting his both hand on the table with one showing THUMBS-UP and another showing THUMBS-DOWN and his eyes locking with hers after switching from one hand to other hand of his "Will you be mine?"
Showing her teeth as memories of their past flashed "Didn't change!"
"Never had the idea of changing!"
"Then?" she asked as she took both his hands in hers as he let her do what she wants.
"I thought of giving you time and come back to you to see if there is still my strong lovely girl there or someone's friend!"
With a shy sad smile "I'm sorry!"
"I'm too sorry!"
She looked questioningly at him.
"If I have tried hard that day itself, may be there wouldn't have been any gap!" he said in disappointment.
"As you said! We needed time. And now, we understand each other more than before."
"Ahaan!" 
"Ahaan!" coy smile.
Freeing his hands, he took her right hand and brought it to his lips and planted a simple kiss which said all of his wishes as he expressed "Sooo! Time is all we needed!"

END!

- Maithili

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story dear.. 👏
Loved it
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb story,
amazingly written,
loved it
thanks for writing this beautiful story
waiting for more stories
maithu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: annukumari007

Very nice story dear.. 👏
Loved it

Thanks a lot dear!
Happy you loved!
Keep on reading
Thank you!
maithu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshajoshi17

Nice story 

Thank you so so much dear!😳
maithu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini_

Superb story,
amazingly written,
loved it
thanks for writing this beautiful story
waiting for more stories

Thanks a lot Harini!
Happy you liked this story!
Pleasure is all mine! 🤗
maithu_ thumbnail
Series of School love!

Boomeranging

"He is not at all kind with me Tina!" the school girl in her uniform wined as she walked along with her friend Tina.
"What happened Madhu?"
"Rishab is so mean! We broke up!" she said with anger.
"But you are together since 2 days only!"
"Yeah! And I'm happy that I got to know his real face soon!"
"Hope you are not hurt!" Tina said side hugging her friend.
"I'm all good! He could have ordered my favorite pizza at the cafe yesterday but he just wanted me to taste his favorite burger that I hate! And then he says, you are going to just taste, what's the problem in it. Can't he understand I hate burgers! Showing his man power."
"Was this the reaso"
"Madhu! Tina! There is an assembly for the 9th classes of all sections!" a peon informed them as he passed by them.
"Thanks Peter uncle!" Tina replied.
He simply smiled and walked away.
"Come let's go!"
"You will tell the rest of your story in lunch break!"
"There is nothing to tell more Tina! That's all for now!" with a straight face as they walked past corridors.

"Rishab is just too too much!" she stomped as she joined her friend who was waiting in her room.
"What happened this time?" Tina questioned.
"He is a male chauvinist!"
"Huh?"
"A man who believes women are less than them!"
"Are you sure it was him?"
"Are you my friend or his?"
"Of course yours but you see, last time when you blamed him, it was for him to not buy you what you wanted and that too only 2 weeks back and the next day itself you both were back together and now again something happened."
"Last time I was a fool to accept his apologies!"
"Oh!"
"He said he likes when his mother is at home and do whatever he wishes for!"
"Don't you wish the same?"
"That is not the thing here!"
"Then?"
"In future, when we get married, he will expect me to stay at home as house wife! That is what he was implying by telling that!"
"Oh god! Madhu! I think you need to calm down and sleep well! Everything will be okay!"
"Whatever can get okay but it's final! We broke up!"
"Madhuuu!" a voice came from outside.
"Coming Maaa!" the girl replied as she got up. "We will not talk about this anymore, understood?"
Tina nodded as Madhu disappeared in the hallway "I should have listened my mother who said she looks like a crazy girl when we were 7!" putting her hands on her head.

"Mood out?"
Shaking her head which is resting on her left hand.
"What happened Madhu?" pulling the chair close to the table as they sat in a cafe shop, in the mall.
"I'm fed up Tina!"
"I want to say me too!" Tina murmured.
"What?" still in her sad mood.
"I was thinking if it is linked to your boyfriend!" trying to be confident over what she said.
"Don't take his name yaar!" getting angry.
"Did you both break up?"
"We are in college since only one months and he is already talking about marriage and settling down, making his parents happy. In all these, where am I?"
"I think it was all along with you."
"You are really taking his side!"
"No I'm not!"
"Good for you!"
"So when are you patching up again?"
"Never! He is an egoist male chauvinist!"
"Day by day he is getting a new position along with the increase of the break up!" Tina smiled.
"Chup!"
"Yup!" putting fingers over her own lips "It's just that it's your 21st break up with Rishab and end of 22nd patch up with him since I don't know."
"So?"
"Treat?" showing all her teeth.
Shaking her head "I will get all my treats back when you fall in love!"
"Don't worry dear! I'm not made for love! Straight marriage!"
"Oh ohhh!"

"Madhu! Why are you crying dear?" Tina asked as she hugged her friend.
Hugging back "Ris...Rishab! Rishab"
"What did he do?" panicked.
"He broke up with me!" muffled voice echoed in the class room.
Tina was confused what is new in it.
"I think it is your 50th break up scenario. Half century." as laugh filled her words.
"I'm crying here and you are laughing at your friend."
"I'm sorry baby! Tell me what happened!"
"We were just talking after class hours and he was telling tomorrow is the last day of college and he is planning to get a work. And I told him I think of going aboard for 1 or 2 years for work. He just got angry and broke up with me, saying 'Never come back!'"
"I see!"
"I'm scared he meant what he said!"
"Why scared baby?"
"Each time it was because of me but for the first time" and tears filled her eyes.
"I have a solution for that."
"Huh?" pushing her tears.
"Marry him!"
"What?"
"Propose him!"
"But?"
"If you both get married there won't be any more break ups and I think he got angry as you were going away from him so he will for sure accept it."
"Wasn't it supposed to be man proposing woman!"
"No rules are like that."
"I need to think!"
"Think well dear!"

"Never seen you getting shy like this!" man voice echoed in the decorated room.
"Chup Rishab!" Madhu chided.
Smiling he pulled out a wrapped object and passed it to her.
"What is it?" she questioned as she took it from him as they were both close to each other, on the bed.
"See yourself!" he said smiling.
Opening the wrapper, she noticed a small notebook with title 'Boomerang'
"Boomerang?" looking at him for which he simply smiled.
'Our journey of love has just began and we were already in our world of Husband and Wife since the time we got engaged in our relation as a student.' as she read, her forhead formed lines.
'You have become my world without my knowledge and ruled my heart like a queen and my mind like a partner. Our each fights were a step closer to getting us know more.' no more lines but a small smile formed.
'Our first fight thought me to be a man and be equal. And it was really easy to get back to you with just a simple smile and few words of understanding!' she shook her head.
'Our next fights just got more and more interesting as each time I learned how to be a good husband and a man who can treat his love as a Princess first then Queen.' Her mouth formed 'O'.
'You make my days greater and night dreamy! And one of my dreams came true when I got angry on you for the first time! And I think I should have got angry earlier and may be you would have proposed me!' "It was Tina's idea!" she commented.
"Then I should take her for lunch!"
"No need! I have already paid her a lot for each of our patch up and break up!"
"Ohhh"
And she continued to read 'Life is short until we lose something and the moment you said you are going aboard, it broke me inside out.'
Looking at him "I'm sorry!" with hands on her ears.
"Hey! It's okay!" side hugging her "One more line and then a lot of work to do!" 
"Chi!" she pushed him away.
'You were mine! You are mine. And always mine forever. You look so cute when you get angry, and 7 of our break up was planned by me! I'm sorry my cute Angry bird!'
"Youuu!"
"I have my reasons!" he hugged and she simply calmed immediately.
"As if!"
'You are my love in Boomerang baby!' she smiled widely.
'You are mine!'
"So sir was always enjoying my angry mood!"
"You look cute with red nose!" touching her nose as he was back hugging her.
"Hate you!"
"Love you too baby!"
"Hate you! Hate you! Hate you!"
"Hate me like you do! Hate me like you do" he sang bringing a smile as she started to punch him lightly on his chest, turning side way, distancing herself.
"Keep quiet!"
"Oh yeah! I forgot!" she looked what he forgot as he took a break before continuing "We need to do our long pending work which will be in boomerang for forever."
"Huh?"
"Making babies!"
"In boomerang?"
Having a serious face "Yup baby! Making love with different session of Boomeranging!"

THE END!

- Maithili

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS