Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sush03

Wow..read both of the stories... They are so good.. thanks for sharing these beautiful and lovely stories with us.. keep it up amd make us happy

Pleasure is all mine dear
glad you liked them!
See you soon with the new one!
maithu_ thumbnail
Sorry dearies!
I really wish I had time to send PMs but unfortunately, I can't!
Hope you all understand!
Thank  you!
maithu_ thumbnail
Series of 2 Exs!

Aim! Getting you back!

"Hey Man!"
"Hi Rishab!"
"Anything about our new MD!"
"She is a one woman army Dude!"
With a smile "Really?"
"You are not believing me! She entered the office and it was like she knew what she wants and Ding Dang Dong everything is working perfect since and you see, no one is standing at the cafeteria when it's 10AM! You missed it man!"
"Well! I'm the onsite manager and I was needed to be there this morning. And I think it's normal to do our work and let other do their work." Rishab replied as he took his seat in the small cabin for two.
"Yeah yeah! Always work! She will be so happy to have a hard working manager like you!" his friend slash colleague mocked closing the door of the cabin. "There was split second I felt she could be the Devil in Angel type!"
His face fell apart "There could be only one!"
"I'm terribly sorry Dude! It just came out like that." he sincerely apologized "It's a slip of tongue."
"By the way what is our new MD's name?"
"It's" and the phone rang "Hello! Yes Mam! Sure! In a minutes! Thank you!" and he put the receiver back. "It's her! Asking me to bring that Chennai construction project file."
"Oh!" pulling a green file from the files "Here it is!"
"Thanks Dude!" getting up "I really didn't mean to hurt you with Sweety's reminder but I still wish I could have met her once to ask her how can she do this to you."
"As I told you" his friend stopped near the door "It was neither her fault nor mine as situation were like that and I wish to stop it there itself as it's not going to change anything."
Nodding his head, his friend disappeared in the corridor.

Taking their plates and settling on their habitual table "So did you meet her?"
"She sent me a mail for a meeting at 6 this afternoon!"
Shocked and not getting why "Dude! It's evening! Why at that hour?"
"Whatever it is, it's working hour for me, so no problem."
"I'm telling you one thing! You are working too much! Have a life man!"
With a mocking smile on his own life "I'm myself and that is why I'm here!"
"Don't go back to your changing process and missing yourself." with sad smile.
"Yeah yeah" shaking his head "It's just a comedy for you when my life fully changed!"
"You need to change Dude!"
Looked at his questioningly.
"I mean! Go out! Enjoy life! Work is not all you did before and I'm just saying you need to get a change!"
"Change is the problem in my life." taking a deep breath "My father changed and went with his new lady! My mom changed and she just left me and went to make her own life and family. My grandparents took care of me and with each of their loss, I changed and started to become strong and independent and she came and I changed myself for her. And what did I got back?" closing his eyes and resting his face on his palms "With my changes, she changed and we changed and we were no more ourselves and everything broke and we broke the final thread!" removing his hand and staring at his friend "I love this job! I took this opportunity 2 months back to get back to my own self. And I think I'm getting there."
"You mean to say you completely forgot her?"
"She will always have a special place in my heart! I won't hate her but it's not easy to just leave everything and move."
"She held power on you!"
"That's the effect of my Devil in Angel!"
Smiling "What will you do if she comes in front of you?" taking a spoon of his food.
"I will just avoid as that will be the best option for both of us being ourselves!"
"I seee!"

"Dude! You are no more in our cabin?" his friend questioned as they settled to have lunch.
"I was busy in meetings Man! Couldn't inform you!"
"That busy in just one day!"
"Kind of!" he shrugged.
"So how was our new MD?" having his lunch!
And all the flashes of last evening incident came back.

*** YESTERDAY EVENING ***

"Madam will be here in few minutes!" MD's secretary said.
Smiling "Thank you!" took a seat in front of the coffee table.
Secretary left Rishab alone and in just 5 mins the door opened and the young MD entered the room with a knowing smile.
"Sweety! You!" he got up from the chair seeing here.
"Surprised baby? I knew you would!" she said.
"What Why ..." he couldn't even formulate a line seeing her this enthusiastic and all happy.
Putting a hand on his shoulder to make him sit, she sat close to him. Close means, really close which made him move a bit and she moved along.
Knowing her character and adamant behavior, he sat still as this closeness was not new to them.
"I missed you so much so asked Papa to buy this company and here we are for ourselves."
"Do you remember our last meet?"
"It was months back!"
"And that was for?"
"For being ourselves without any changes!"
"Then what happened now?"
Taking his left hand in hers which he immediately pulled away but she took it again and this continued for around six times before he let her rule.
"The thing is I felt more real when I'm near you! And I missed you so much!"
"But your happy face says you didn't miss me!" he questioned "And it feels awkward that... that we" and his eyes went to their joined hands and her closeness with him.
"One! I'm happy as I'm meeting you in person after a long time!" wide smile "Two! I'm just holding your hand and not raping you!" with a wink which made him shake his head "Three! I really missed you Wifey!" her face turned sad and she went to hug him but as he moved backward, she stopped in her track as a tear drop made appearance and she pushed it away as she adorned her lips with a smile "But anyways! Now I'm here and you are too and we could sort out our differences and continue our train of love!" with her dreams eyes.
"Listen Madhu! We have ended our discussion over this and I really don't want to come back there! You thought I'm changed and I felt you to be not the same." taking a breath "I think its better we stay like this and I'm really not here for that. I came to meet the company MD and talk about work. But you are" he couldn't finish it.
Leaving his hand and moving away from him "Work! Let's talk about work!" she cleared her throat and her mannerism changed "You are called here to be announced as my Assistant. You are promoted from your manager position to Assistant Managing Director. After me, you have the power to decide what is good and bad for our company. A confirmed letter will be sent to you in this week and an email in few minutes. And from tomorrow on, you cabin is in the next door."
He looked at her wanting to know where she is going "What if I refuse the promotion?"
"The if in your question is the answer you will get back!" She replied.
"Bossy!"
"And what did you expect from me! A favor! Well Mr. Rishab  Kundra! You can go now!" she got up and he too. "A simple thing!" she clicked her finger as if entering another world "I let you once! Don't ever imagine the history will repeat!" he looked at her with a knowing and challenging look "I'm myself more with you than even with my Papa! And you thought you changed as you became the old you that I love even more! So all the best!" and showed her hand asking him to continue his job.
"All that concerns me with you is this job only Maam!" he pressed the last word.
"Let's see!" and she dusted the invisible mud on her shoulder as he exited the room.

*** NOW ***

"Dude!" his friend awakening Rishab  from the past "Where were you gone man?"
"Oh it's nothing!" touching his beard "What were you asking?"
"Meeting with MD and your absence in our cabin!"
"I was introduced as the Assistant MD when you were with our client." simply replied.
"What? When did this happen? And you thought to not tell me until I ask you!"
"I thought to tell you now!" he shrugged.
"Anyways! All the best! I think you deserved it Dude!"
"Thank you!"

"You can start the presentation!" Madhu said as she adjusted her seat towards Rishab, who was on her right as there were company partners around the U shaped tables.
The presentation started on the projector for most of all when for two, it was under the table.
Feeling a trailing finger on his tights, the new Assistant jerked in his seat until he put his left hand down and held the hand as he glared at the owner who smiled mockingly at him with her eyes still on the projection.
He cleared his throat a bit asking her what was she going to do.
But she just concentrated on what she intended. Sliding her hand in his hold from her wrist to her palm, she interconnected her fingers to his as his eyes grew big while her thumb started to caress his skin.
She never did this to him even when they worked together as interns in Madhu's  uncle's company when they were so in love.
And here, she is in her company and taking advantage of the situation.
His only thought at the moment: He needs to talk to her even if seeing her and feeling her close feels so good to his heart.

"Rishab?" his friend who has just now finished the presentation was going around the table and stopped at his friend who seemed to be lost somewhere.
"Rishab?" the MD called in her sweet voice as his trace broke.
"Yeah!"
"Are you all right?"
He wanted to scream 'Don't act like innocent' but just said "Yeah! I was just thinking!"
"It seemed like you were day dreaming!" his friend commented under his breath "So what do you want to say about it?"
"I need time to take a full look over the topic and will come back to you all through mail."
"Sure Rishab!" MD.
"Excuse me everyone! I need to be in another meeting now!" fighting the battle under the table without anyone's attention.
"Sure Rishab!" someone from the table said making the Assistant to have his hand free as he got up and quit the room with no emotions on his face as invisible smoke came from someone's ears.

"What were you doing there?" he asked as he stormed inside her room the moment he found 90% of office is empty.
And she with a knowing smile "Why so angry honey? I was just holding your hands as usual!" getting up from her seat and going towards him.
"How can I make you understand that we can't be together!" as a statement.
"Being myself with is it wrong?" holding his cheeks.
Putting his hand over hers "Madhu!" and removing them "We are separated."
"It was you who wanted!"
Leaving her hand free "Yeah! It's me and that too for the betterment of our future."
"I'm not going to leave you!" adamantly as she sat there.
Knowing her nature, he softly talked "We changed a lot for each other and they caused thousands of talks between us." as he sat near her.
"Why don't you understand baby! It's normal that we do have arguments and then getting together." taking his hand in hers that he let freely this time.
"I know that but there is a limit and I think we crossed it."
Holding his hand strongly "And I think no!" confirmation in her voice "You still like me that's why you are still alone."
"No" he stammered "It's just that we, I mean.. Jas and me didn't confirm anything!" he finished successfully.
"Jas?" she looked accusing and with a knowing look.
"Jasmine! From HR service!"
"I see!" as she noted the name in her book. Leaving his hand and getting up "I think I know how to get beck you! See you tomorrow!" she went towards her table and picked her phone and bag and exited the room after winking at him.
And he was in a state where he wasn't sure he heard her, went into trace thinking what she will do.

"Dude!"
"What's up Man!"
"Nothing new! Jasmine quit the company and it was accepted immediately and that is going around the company!" as both entered the cafeteria.
"Rishab Sir" a person from the company "MD is calling you!"
"Carry on!" Rishab's friend said as he took the coffee cup from the automate.

"Take your seat!" she directed as she got up from her place with a file and came around the table. "You see the Tara project on the new housing board!" placing the file on the table and opening it as she stood close to where he was sat "We need to hold this project to stabilize with the government project on public housing." as she turned a new page, her arm lightly touched his and he just knew that she was up to something " what do you think of this model of construction?" she showed as she went to the other side of him "You see it will be " and with each of her words, her actions changed and he was smiling internally seeing her childish behavior of trying to get his attention on her.
"I think you can check on this project" understanding that her stunts didn't work, she thought of her another plan "Let me know soon" and slipped on the non-existing material on the wooden floor and landed on his lap.
"I.. I.." and in the span time saw her coming towards him, so welcomed her with open arms as his hand landed around her shoulder and over her tights.
"Why playing game?"
Sensing she is caught for her act "What game?" she raised her voice "I could have broken my hand or something and you are saying it's a play! You think this cheap of me!"
Smiling "Nothing is going to change for the effort you are putting!" he said as he made her stand up and took the files in his hand "Better luck next time!" and closed the door behind him.
"Hate you!" and she stomped marching towards her seat.

Days started to pass and she tried all her ways to seduce him, to get him understand that they are better like this while they are together, and all the possible methods but nothing changed. Well that is her point of view but things changed in his side. He shared to his best friend that their MD was his girlfriend and his friend just found out that she is here as she loves his friend still. So there was not only one person trying the key to enter and open the door to Rishab's heart but two.
Little by little he understood that his insecurities that he might lose her too in his life made him choose the path he never wished for.
And little did she know he changed as he wanted to see how far she can go.

"Madhu?" he exclaimed as he entered his apartment which looked like closed but no, there is someone waiting for him inside.
"Finally!" she stood up with an extra-large smile that said danger.
"What are you doin... inside my closed apartment? How did you come in?"
"Where should a wife be?"
"What?"
"Well Mr. Sura Kundra!" closing the space between them "Where is the place of your wife in this world?"
"What that has to do now?"
"Reply first?"
"With me!"
"Then why are you asking me the reason for being inside your 'closed apartment'" she mimicked him with quotes before circling her arms around his neck as she kicked the door to close.
"Madhu! Don't play game with me!" removing her hands.
"It's already played Mister!" she wickedly smiled as she again put her arms around his neck.
"Madhu! I'm tiered!"
"Yeah! Me too baby! Come let's sleep today and tomorrow we will decide where to go for honeymoon!" removing her hands from neck only to hold his hand.
"God Madhu! I think you have become crazy in love! We need to first get you to a doctor!"
"I suggest you to first get you checked as I thought you to be intelligent but I'm wrong!"
Freeing his hand "Go to your home Madhu! I will talk to you tomorrow!"
"I'm!"
"What?"
She handed a small file to him.
Looking at her, he opened it as his eyes popped out of its sockets.
"You cheated me!"
"You got cheated and don't blame me!" taking the previous position on the sofa "I told you! I even warned you that I will get back you! You took my words lightly, so I had to make myself wickedly to take your sign on papers."
"When did this happen?"
In thinking mode "Last week when I got back to you with the already filled quotations that you read but I took it from you saying I forgot to read the last two pages."
"It's cheating!"
"Name it as you want baby! Nothing is going to change! You see, I behave no more as a child! I behave maturely!"
A smile crossed his lips "What made you decide that I will accept this?"
"The list of girls' name you mentioned and I transferred to my other company confirmed that there was no one in your life. The small glances of yours at me!" thinking a lot "And your secret talks with your friend. I have fixed a camera in your room." with a proud smile.
"How can you?"
"It was just two weeks before and it took me only one week to find out that you love me but you are hiding! Those smirks after I exit your room, these eyes that screams 'I love you'" pointing his eyes "And a lot more baby!"
"It's wrong to fix camera! I can file a case!"
"In that case you would have done that 4 months back when I forced you to stay at work for harassment." she winked.
Patting the space besides her.
He joined her there "So?"
"What?"
"Accept!"
"What?"
"I hate you!" and she climbed on top of him, over his lap with her hands attacking his throat as he laughed out loud.
"Still a child!" holding her hand.
"Hate you!" got down freeing her hand.
"Your father?"
"He only gave me this idea as he used this technic with Maa years back!" hating the fact he still calls her child.
"Oh!"
"How did you got in?" Turning towards her and asking her the question as his eyes travelled to the main door.
"This building belongs to our company and the owner of this apartment was ready to help me. So you see!" she shrugged.
"Madhu!" he called as again a question raised in his head.
"Sweeety!" she pressed the word.
Smiling ear to ear "Baby!" and that's all, she melted to his hand holding her hands and to his words as he pulled her to sit on his lap, adjusting her hair to not hide her face to him. "Why this play?" as she smiled shyly.
"You were never going to come and get me back so I fixed my aim and now you see." she winked.
"Aim?" he asked knowingly.
"Yep!" hugging him tightly as her smile spread with him hugging her back "Aim! Getting you back!"

THE END!

That's all for this story dearies!
Hope you all liked it!
Any mistakes or questions, welcomed in comment section!
Next story on the list is not here!
Will be completing the pending ones!
See you soon!

- Maithili

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear..
Loved it so much..
Waiting for the next story..
Please continue soon..:)
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb story
Totally loved it 
Love won
Thanks a lot for the update
Waiting for the next story
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb story
thoroughly enjoyed reading it,
Rk's insecurities that he might lose her too made him leave her,
loved this Madhu, her aim to get him back she got succeeded in it,
thanks for this beautiful story
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maithu awesome story
Loved it
Rishbala are together, their love won
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome story dear..
Loved it so much..
Waiting for the next story..
Please continue soon..:)

Thank you so much dear
Happy that you loved this story too
Will try to be back soon
Thank you
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarine_94

Superb story
Totally loved it 
Love won
Thanks a lot for the update
Waiting for the next story

Thanks dear
Glad you find this story lovely
Always Love triumphs when the needed efforts are put and the true existence of emotions is there
Thank you
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini_

Superb story
thoroughly enjoyed reading it,
Rk's insecurities that he might lose her too made him leave her,
loved this Madhu, her aim to get him back she got succeeded in it,
thanks for this beautiful story

Thank you so much Harini
Glad you enjoyed reading this story