Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for new thread..
Nice update..
Continue soon..
Thank you for pm..
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow things are falling in place for Ghosty and Geet .. hope this time they fail all Aryan's plan.. Good now they were able to save Amrita and her lover and gave safe passage of escape to them ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww bechare didn't know their past knew their real identity.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ oh my ghosty is jealous of his own self ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting to see how they executed their plan failing Aryans part and present ๐Ÿ˜Š
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update pixi good girl u didn't kill maan nahi to mein aur Sanju tujhe Duba date for sure so ghosty and geet heard Aryan conversation that maan isn't dead simply Frozen and princess geet can revive him back they have to stop Aryan and get maan back so they ask geet which only geet can do as she far more powerful she even freed amrita lover prince and princess knows they are from future prince maan has a plan too make geet sit in place of princess that ghosty doesn't like as he has started to feel for geet 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
buddy r u planning to end this so soon
i knew u r busy and all but ghosty is my present love u knew that
until it fades cant u update
ok moving to update
buddy thats intresting present geet was more powerful than princess geet so aryan is behind her now
king of ghosts awakened her powers and she released amrita love both were transported to safe place
geet and my ghostyncame to jerk maan to tell the truth but both maan geet knew they were thier future and jerk maan words riled uo ghosty
i love the convo between ghosty and jerk buddy
ok now all r set with thier plan lets see what aryan plan is now
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Awesome update pixi good girl u didn't kill maan nahi to mein aur Sanju tujhe Duba date for sure so ghosty and geet heard Aryan conversation that maan isn't dead simply Frozen and princess geet can revive him back they have to stop Aryan and get maan back so they ask geet which only geet can do as she far more powerful she even freed amrita lover prince and princess knows they are from future prince maan has a plan too make geet sit in place of princess that ghosty doesn't like as he has started to feel for geet 

mein buddy koh kyun dubavon๐Ÿ˜‰
chahe tuje dubadhoongi๐Ÿ˜†
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter

Finally Geet and Ghosty are making a difference in their mission
Amrita now also has her true love by her side as Geet freed him
while Prince Maan and Princess Geet are getting married
I'm just wondering now what will actually happen to ghosty will he eventually leave
to be reborn to meet Geet in her life and her world 
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update . maan is not dead he freezes & future geet has the power to free him . they told everything to prince maan & princess geet but before that they freed divyansh & sent him & amrita to safe place with the help of spirit king . prince & princess laughed cos they knew everything then they made a plan cos they knew evil aryan is making plan to harm them . prince maan advised ghosty to confess his love to geet .
waiting for next
zida thumbnail
Congress on new thread
Superb pt
geet save amrita lover
Geet is so powerful
gosty and geet told princess and prince
About truth
That thy come from future
And princes and princess
Now about this. Already