Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anxiously waiting next chapter please !!!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
please update next part Khushboo 
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

Anxiously waiting next chapter please !!!!

UpdatingπŸ˜ƒ
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

please update next part Khushboo 

Updating πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Part 18

Goodbye, My Love

The stage was set for the final part. Princess Geet walked gracefully towards Ghosty who was disguised as his past self. Prince Maan and Geet have now got hold of the secret weapon and were waiting for their turn. Ghosty recalled this fateful day and knew that any minute the portal might open to abduct the Princess. The Priest gave him the wedding ring which he took with hesitation not getting what was going on until a shriek caught his attention. He was shocked to see it was the same portal but the hand which came out caught Geet ...not the Princess. They were wrong...the Princess was right...he was not after her but his Geet. Before both him and the Prince could act Geet kicked her abductor and was able to free herself. This time another portal opened and it was the same as before and Princess Geet was captured. Ghosty was quick to hold her and was pulled in the portal along with her.

"We should go now, Geet said and the Prince nodded. Geet led the Prince and his trusted troops to that Mansion but they couldn't get in. Geet then held Prince's hand and led him in. There they found the Princess and Ghosty held captive with magic. "I think we should attack and free them, The Prince said. "Wait, if you go in now you will be the third prisoner, only I can fight his magic but you will have to help me and we can take help from you know whom, She smiled. "Oh...I remember now...you mean..., He smirked.

"Good, you are now understanding my plan, She grinned. Geet went to get the secret weapon, "Are you ready to help us. "I will, The person said. They entered the Mansion with the person. "Aryan, release my Princess now, Prince Maan said. "Oh, so you followed us...nothing less to be expected from my little descendant, He said looking at Geet. "You should do as he say gramps or we might have to use our surprise for you, Geet threatened. "And what would that be, The current Aryan said. "It is me Aryan...your wife to whom you lied, Aradhna said stepping forward. "Leave her..she has nothing to do with any of this, Aryan said enraged.

"Hmm...on second thoughts grandpa, why don't you leave Granny and Prince Maan...or you know I'm your descendant as well ...if you don't do as I bid then I might change my mind too, She smirked. "I will leave them just don't harm Aradhna, He said. "You fool, what are you doing..., The other Aryan yelled.

"I ...can't let any harm come upon her ...she...she is my weakness...please let go of everything ...I just want her safe, He said. "You are a fool Aryan, you want to let go of the power which could help you become the most powerful sorcerer ..., He tried knocking some sense in the love struck past self of his but to no avail. "Alright then...it was troublesome for the two of us anyway so ...goodbye Aryan, He said aiming his bow at him but before he could kill him a portal opened and the King of the spirit world was in front of him.
"You..., Aryan said baffled. "Yes, you have been out of the spirit world for too long ...so this time I'm taking you back, He said. "Oh no you don't not before I take the power I have been craving for, He said lunging towards the Princess but he didn't know that both Ghosty and the Princess were free now as Aryan released them. "No you don't, The Princess roared shocking everyone. "Because of you this Maan is suffering given a second chance the current you has changed his mind but you still continue to execute your evil plans so this time I'm putting an end to you, She roared. The overwhelming power that she hid from everyone all the time came out like a rampage destroying everything in its range.

"Calm down Princess, Prince Maan called her. "Granny please calm down, let us handle it or this power could destroy you, Geet cried. The King of the spirit world was also taken aback to see such overwhelming power. "Maan, here take this sword and finish him, only then you can be free of this time leap, He said. "Princess, please calm down see you are scaring Geet, Ghosty said. The Princess looked at her descendant and felt bad for seeing her cry and tried to control her powers. "Don't cry, my dear, I'm sorry to scare you, She said patting her head calming down. "Granny we will handle this from now on, Geet said and the Princess nodded but fainted due to using the full potential of her power. "Princess are you alright, Prince Maan said holding her. "Don't worry, she is just exhausted, she will fine soon, The King assured. "So now let's end this, Ghosty said looking at the Ghost Aryan.

The ghost Aryan tried to escape but Geet was fast enough to capture him with her power, "Oh not so soon, Grandpa, you have caused enough trouble so now you are going where you belong. "Let go off me, you are my descendant, think about the power you posses both of us can rule the world, He said. "Not everyone is greedy like you Grandpa, so I decline your offer, Geet said.

"Fool...you are a fool just like the Princess...I gave her this offer but that fool was still stuck in the memories of her love ...the love who never acknowledged her but that idiot loved him and saved him by freezing the time ...and his astral form is seen like a ghost...I tried to kill him but every time I failed for centuries ...when Amrita sent you here to change the history, I tried to keep it the way it was but no you succeeded even to get my past self to have a change of heart...all of you are fools, He yelled. "No you are a fool...I was wrong in the past not to acknowledge the love of the Princess who did not want anything but myself ...I was a fool to love behind a love which was never mine...Still she saved me ...she reincarnated for me to free me ...I have changed given a second chance Aryan but you are still the same so it ends here, Ghosty said stabbing the ghost Aryan with the sword of the spirit king thereby ending him forever.

As soon as he was killed the world around them started to fade away. "I think its time for the two of you to leave, The Princess smiled. "I promise to keep my Princess happy forever...I found my happiness and will cherish this forever, thank you, The Prince smiled. "Goodbye and thank you for making me see that power is not everything, Prince Aryan smiled. "I wish you a happy future Geet...as you saved my future, Aradhna said. "Goodbye...we will always remember you, Ghosty and Geet smiled bidding the past goodbye and standing in the present in front of Amrita. "So you both succeeded so Maan its time both of us say goodbye to Geet, Amrita said shocking Geet.

"What do you mean both of us ...Ghosty where are you going...Weren't you suppose to live here ..., Geet asked to Ghosty who smiled sadly. "Geet...try to understand...I'm a ghost ...I had to leave the mortal realm someday and now that evil Aryan is not there so my work is done and I have to go, He said. "No...I'm not letting you go ...how will I live without you...I was happy with you ...you can't go, Geet cried hugging him. "Geet...you are a mortal ..I'm not ...I have to go ...what do you feel about me Geet..., He asked. "I..I'm happy with you ...I like our fighting, bickering our happy moments and..I think I love you, She said.

"And so do I...just remember this feeling Geet, goodbye, He kissed her forehead. "Maan, we must leave...now let the frozen time rewind again ...let the time start moving in the correct direction, Amrita said . "Goodbye Geet..., She smiled. Geet looked at Ghosty for the final time before they disappeared. The world around her started moving fast and she fainted with still tears in her eyes.

So this is the final part for those who are not interested in the story anymore, for those who are still interested the few remaining parts of this story will be posted on blog ...thank you for your support πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Precap- ??
Edited by pixelflower620 - 5 years ago
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Geet use present  aryan weekness overpower past aryan oh no geet and her ghost got separated 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pyar ka izhar bhi nahi kiya my Geet did But ghosty didn't
Yeh kya bath hui
IMA9167 thumbnail
Buddy my ghosty
I lobbb ghosty
Yeh kya kardiya
Kyun kiya
Me angry
IMA9167 thumbnail
Muje MSK nahi chahiye
Prince maan bhi nahi
Bas ghosty la doh
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for updating

Part 18

Fascinating update! well written! 

glad that they succeeded! but sad that Maan has to leave! Geet confesses he likes Maan! 

what will happen now?

update soon