Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
helloo SnehaDollπŸ˜ƒ super to see you
Amazing analysis as usual Hammie
glad you liked it..😊  I enjoyed writing about it..
Papa hooda definitely was taken for a ride by ArjunπŸ˜†
Yes very true in his absence also we can feel Adi in the epi as Zoya keeps him alive
Harsh ka band baja diya choote vikal ne... glad the lads will gradually keep their pa on track.. but its the maa who is going off the rails... now Zoya is on her hitlist in a big way...well the bloke in the yellow sweat shirt returns... no doubt the forum is sparkling..πŸ˜†   lets enjoy the show    much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helllooo swarnalatha05,πŸ˜ƒ  lovely to see you
gud analysis
loved it
waiting for precap scn
glad to see you enjoyed  my thoughts.. and yes you are right.. it was a build up.. an ad, for Adi's return today... me haven't watched the episode yet.. still ages to go to the Uk telecast... much love,,  yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

"When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes."

Victor Hugo
helooo geetey.. love the quote.. same can be said about a man as well.. in Hugo's times they were not politically correct..πŸ˜›
Hey Hammie!!

I do not know if he heard the rumours, but I feel that he was all ready to come back to her.
geetey he heard her plea.. and he knows as being sincere..
 He heard her heart's plea and saw her eyes which were directly looking to the camera as if talking to him, looking at him. And he made up his mind to return.
Throughout the episode all she portrayed through her eyes was her intazar. Her infectious enthusiasm, her childlike anticipation that somehow the news reaches Aditya and he comes back. Not only for but for himself, his family. Bohot Lamba ho gaya intazar!!
yes to zoya apart from his maa.. enough was enough... but the key to the episode will be seen in Tuesday's episode... he returns due her genuine appeal
Arjun warned her of the consequences, but did she care, Yes I think she gave it a thought, so she boldly accepted that no matter what she will give it a final try. Therefore, executed her mission "Bring Aditya Back!!" Ready to be punished, if that would mean Aditya comes back.
After all didn't he do the same for her?
yes he did... now hope his maa withdraws the charges.against zoya.. she has brought their son back... geetey... there are pot holes... where is sakhshi... he will try to contact her..   hoping to see some  meaningful discussions between Adi and Zoya... thanks for reading and sharing your wonderful  ideas about Jhansi ki rani...πŸ˜›  much love yours hammie
yet another of Zoya's unconventional approaches of forcing her best friend Aditya back to his surroundings. Aditya even in his absence remains in the episode. Zoya keeps him alive ,very much present through her own existence!   
I loved these lines of yours.
As usual another lovely post Hammie. Always waiting for them.
Love Geet

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hi Hammie!    helllooo Sumi.. lovely to see you mate

Loved your post!!
oh me pleased you read it and commented.. Adi was hardly in itπŸ˜›
For me too the funniest part is zoya expecting Adi to do a tamaasha when he returns...but instead he returns so quietly,calmly..only to be greeted by a mayhem at his doorstep!!
bahane bahane se.. Adi ko yaad kerte thi Zoya ! she is  in awe  over him..
Have written this  my post tooπŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ will check... was totally busy yesterday.. so bear with me...
I also feel that he returns for zoya and not for his family as he did not see the news...and hopefully he does not see it today till he is at hooda house!
oh yes clearly.. that's why he closes his lappy without logging out... thanks for reading and sharing your views.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helllooo sunshineπŸ˜ƒ... lovely to see you.. me was snowed down with work.. so was away yesterday
Superb Hamlet - there is no one who writes like you.  πŸ˜ƒ ohhh    don't know what to say.. sun, I guess our forum has no dearth of writers..πŸ˜ƒ
Btw what a 30 sec precaution with killer Adi Zoya expressions.
Finally Adi SEEING Zoya - not just Dekhna but dikhayi dena - as in Pooja diary - start of Bepannaah pyaar from Adis side unknowingly.
welll the episode was a trailer  of what's to come in Tuesday..Today 's episode looking forward to seeing it after a few hours... thanks sun for reading and giving  a feel good comment to me.. much love yours hammie..

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as always fantastic dear hammie,, indeed wAt an idea by Zoya,, so Adi-ish she has become lately,, n ur brillint in ur last lines,, she kept him alive,, though i miss our apple-pie in the episode still,, jst like most of us,,πŸ˜› Adi k bina its Aadha Adhoora,,πŸ˜‰ i loved u calling him sunshine of Hooda mention in yellow,, though initially in precap his color left me shocked but now it definitely make more sense,, πŸ˜†
hammie i jst cant wait to see AdiYa interactions after Adi coming back..πŸ˜‰ boht maza aane wala hai..πŸ˜› thnk u fr ur daily dose of BP,,indeed ur writings making ths journey unforgettable..😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo nusi!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ all I can say is.. in the true spirit of Bepannah! hammie too wanted and waited for my faifthful  friend to return
as always fantastic dear hammie,, indeed wAt an idea by Zoya,, so Adi-ish she has become lately,, n ur brillint in ur last lines,, she kept him alive,, though i miss our apple-pie in the episode still,, jst like most of us,,πŸ˜› Adi k bina its Aadha Adhoora,,πŸ˜‰ 
yes.. as always Zoya is incomplete without him... personally I miss the dare devil may care Adi!
i loved u calling him sunshine of Hooda mention in yellow,, though initially in precap his color left me shocked but now it definitely make more sense,, πŸ˜†
you know that  song rang de baijwa... its zarda colour he is wearing.. mustard! 
hammie i jst cant wait to see AdiYa interactions after Adi coming back..πŸ˜‰ boht maza aane wala hai..πŸ˜› thnk u fr ur daily dose of BP,,indeed ur writings making ths journey unforgettable..😳
me too waiting like the rest of the  forum , looking forward to some worthy reactions between  Adiya... and haan,Nusi.. hope you will make me bepannah siggy with your name on it..?? plze.. giving you a pleading look...πŸ˜›... super duper to see you back on happening Bepannah forum again.. my close friend..πŸ˜›    yours hammie