Bepannah,My thoughts, That's the idea!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 86 16.7.18.  That's the idea!

Essentially all were singing from the song sheet.  Prompt Aditya's return from hiding. his father tries hard to locate him but in vain. Anjana frets for him. in short Adi's  vanishing act seems  to have gone long enough. Harsh Hooda tried money and connections to seek his son. All his efforts fail. Arjun bounces off the idea ,related to death. Zoya jumps at the idea and the two hatch a plan, predominantly in the same fashion, full of notoriety almost  like Adi would do so.

Zoya's impatience does seem to get the better of her. She envisaged that her message across the world to him would qualify her from some response from him. She had sufficient faith in her admiration  for him and thus kept a brave face in waiting upon him. But we note that once the  thrill of getting young achiever 2018 wears off. Its back to her missing Aditya  in her life. The concept of this plan ,taken in her conscious mind , is enough to give wings to  her thoughts and beliefs. That  her fresh new scheme of spreading the fake news of the Hooda's suddenly going missing ! should reach Adi's ears and he would race back to his home and family. For Zoya, this plan to storm the media houses with  this speculative news is significant and purposeful to the hilt. She clearly has fond feelings for him. Her friend has been away from her for quite a while. She has to been more proactive in her strategies, so as to ensure he returns, she knows his family means a lot to him. To use them as a lure ! just may make him swallow the bait she dangles ! This time Zoya decides in sane mind to follow her impulse ,rather than worry about repercussions. The scheme's intention is to get her friend back! All is fair in friendship ,and war! As far as she believes, the net result of rotating a breaking news about the Hooda's  is telling a lie, supposition  for a greater good! To return their lost son back to them! In short the guiding principle behind this hoax news is for a good cause. 

For Zoya and Arjun to team up and execute their exclusive attempt to force Adi's return  shows their desperation to have him back. Working with Arjun is a big plus point as he  is intelligent, reliable and the insider out of the Hooda household itself!  Have to say Zoya plans strategically and uses advantages available her to rather well . She deals with using Zosh staffs expertise to further her plan. As their leader she knows well of their individual strengths and has experienced their trust in her too. Whereas Arjun takes care of the  Hooda home front. Noor will cast light on happenings in Siddiqui house. With all these systems in place Zoya's confidence runs high. She expects no failure. We see in her once again the drive to take risks, inspired by those times when she began to catch on to Adi's pragmatic side. Zoya clearly feels an Adi sized gap in her life . she hadn't realized how much of Adi's persona had rubbed off on her.  

It's interesting to see how the word retreat comes into play between Adi and his parents. Where the Hooda's are sent on the Yoga exclusive de-tox and de-stress  temporary  break according to  the plan  to create rumours , pandemonium  in the press!

Adi's retreat though is a longer one where he is seen to come to terms, almost wrestle with his past emotional baggage. I see his retreat  is more like an emotional rehabilitation he denied himself and finally needed to forgive himself which was the hardest  hurdle for him to overcome.

Loved how Arjun plays the younger kid card to elbow his parents to fit into the plan of  creating a stir in the media. Both parents fall prey to his emotional black mail. He ensures  Zoya's plan is foul proof. In person takes his parents to the retreat. In fact ensures they forfeit their links with the outside world! Its amusing to see, Harsh is beyond seeing that Arjun is pushing too hard. The last thing an insecure Harsh wants do is to get on the wrong of the son who still lives with them. Mind you Arjun too left home! Briefly. But Adi sure takes the cake. Adi too chose to live like an island, with no connections with things relating to the past. But it's the strange play of destiny that he was meant to receive Zoya's crucial message for him. The message that him that as an out patient ,  is discharged! and free to bid farewell to his buried under the sand existence.

The fact that Zoya puts her plan in to action, overlaps with the timing when Adi is packed to return home. Seems intentional and meant to create drama. This time though the message that his family has vanished fails to reach him. The scene is meant to happen this way.. as when Adi returns.. its contrary to what Zoya says about him.. Aditya Hooda's return cannot possibly be without high drama. The high drama he returns to is his mother pushing Zoya out of the house and police presence in his house! Zoya creates the drama and headlines!

Its no surprise and quite amusing in the precap, to see Anjana herself pushes Zoya into the arms of Adi dressed in mustard yellow sweatshirt!  As far as Zoya sees it Adi does return! The false story she cooked about the Hooda's disappearance worked! Its what she was trying to explain! Only no one heard her! Now  her motive for her crime stands before all. The prodigal son returns!  Are the Hooda's,  especially Anjana..likely  to show appreciation towards Zoya's crime cum prank??

Overall its tongue in cheek to see the mighty Harsh Hooda being taken for a ride by Arjun  and a victim of cyber crime.Its Zoya who masterminds the plan with great panache and when the time comes and the going gets tough ,like a true leader she saves  Shaun and owns up to her crime. 

Now when Adi sees Zoya being hurled at the police by Anjana, one can be sure he regrets coming back. It's the same story. His mother hating Zoya with a vengeance . Adi    perhaps has the chance now to  empathically support Zoya before his mother. Should be interesting to see which direction Adi takes?

Initially  very few thinks her plan will work Zosh team doubt her, but go along with Zoya, when many equate Adi's innovative spirit  working through her. its interesting to note that where Zoya is seen charged up in the beginning of the episodes after her arrest for cyber crime  she wonders rather sadly.. when will you return Aditya??

I would see this episode  as yet another of Zoya's unconventional approaches of forcing her best friend Aditya back to his surroundings. Aditya even in his absence remains in the episode. Zoya keeps him alive ,very much present through her own existence!   Hamlet53 17.7.18  

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing analysis!πŸ˜›
yeah yesterday's episode was a bit funny.. arjun convincing his parents to go for yogaπŸ˜†
the best part was the precap no doubt
the way he kept looking at her

I would see this episode  as yet another of Zoya's unconventional approaches of forcing her best friend Aditya back to his surroundings. Aditya even in his absence remains in the episode. Zoya keeps him alive ,very much present through her own existence! 

yeah really looking forward to see AdiYa scenes now.. how zoya will make adi feel.. teasing him.. making him like he was before
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent analysis as usual    .. expectations of aditya's return had imparted a colour to the dull  ,filler type build up and  happenings in the episode ... no surprises here that . arjun and his teammate in crime  noor will always try to bring adiya closer ...here the whole gang was put into active mode by zoya who was determined to have aditya back by any means ...she was aware of the repurcussions of her actions  but a heart becomes brave automatically  if a dear one 's involved ...even aditya had not hesitated to go to jail for saving zoya during the murder charges in the past ..   and  mind you at that time in his life aditya was still tied to pooja at some level ...here adityas   jail is a kind of bowing down n his surrender  before his guilt n zoya has to put in  herculean efforts to release aditya from his solitude ...the beauty of the drama lies in the depiction of selfless acts by adiya those acts  are repeated by both of them even when the other is unaware of what has been done by the other person ...after the leap zoya has  been seen taking the initiative in leading from the front to bring aditya closer to his homecoming ---first the candid speech before the entire world and now the idea of spreading false news to coax him to run immediately to his family and to zoya ...zoya was sad to think  how aditya was away for so long ...aditya had packed his bags and was ready to go  but will he hear the news or not ?...a good suspense for the viewers  ...   precap ...as predicted by zoya about the dramatic  style of aditya   actually lots of drama will  be seen by us and by aditya ...
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing analysis as usual Hammie
Papa hooda definitely was taken for a ride by ArjunπŸ˜†
Yes very true in his absence also we can feel Adi in the epi as Zoya keeps him alive
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gud analysis
loved it
waiting for precap scn
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes."

Victor Hugo

Hey Hammie!!

I do not know if he heard the rumours, but I feel that he was all ready to come back to her. He heard her heart's plea and saw her eyes which were directly looking to the camera as if talking to him, looking at him. And he made up his mind to return.
Throughout the episode all she portrayed through her eyes was her intazar. Her infectious enthusiasm, her childlike anticipation that somehow the news reaches Aditya and he comes back. Not only for but for himself, his family. Bohot Lamba ho gaya intazar!!
Arjun warned her of the consequences, but did she care, Yes I think she gave it a thought, so she boldly accepted that no matter what she will give it a final try. Therefore, executed her mission "Bring Aditya Back!!" Ready to be punished, if that would mean Aditya comes back.
After all didn't he do the same for her?

yet another of Zoya's unconventional approaches of forcing her best friend Aditya back to his surroundings. Aditya even in his absence remains in the episode. Zoya keeps him alive ,very much present through her own existence!   
I loved these lines of yours.
As usual another lovely post Hammie. Always waiting for them.
Love Geet
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hammie! 
Loved your post!!

For me too the funniest part is zoya expecting Adi to do a tamaasha when he returns...but instead he returns so quietly,calmly..only to be greeted by a mayhem at his doorstep!!
Have written this  my post tooπŸ˜†

I also feel that he returns for zoya and not for his family as he did not see the news...and hopefully he does not see it today till he is at hooda house!

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Hamlet - there is no one who writes like you.
Btw what a 30 sec precaution with killer Adi Zoya expressions.
Finally Adi SEEING Zoya - not just Dekhna but dikhayi dena - as in Pooja diary - start of Bepannaah pyaar from Adis side unknowingly.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

amazing analysis!πŸ˜›  hellooo Maryam2..πŸ˜ƒ I see you are first..⭐️

yeah yesterday's episode was a bit funny.. arjun convincing his parents to go for yogaπŸ˜†
yes me too enjoyed watching it .. gosh Zoya fancies Adi... lets hope he  is ready
the best part was the precap no doubt
the way he kept looking at her   yes...😊 and no doubt there will be lots of posts about their reunion... have over four hours to watch it my sel..

I would see this episode  as yet another of Zoya's unconventional approaches of forcing her best friend Aditya back to his surroundings. Aditya even in his absence remains in the episode. Zoya keeps him alive ,very much present through her own existence! 

yeah really looking forward to see AdiYa scenes now.. how zoya will make adi feel.. teasing him.. making him like he was before
 oh yes me to waiting for the funny guy Adi to return with his wise cracks... thanks Maryam for reading and giving a lovely comment as usual.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helllo mm πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you

excellent analysis as usual    .. expectations of aditya's return had imparted a colour to the dull  ,filler type build up and  happenings in the episode
yes mm it was prep for Adi's eventual return... but for me it was significant as it shows the extent  Zoya goes to have her mate back..
 ... no surprises here that . arjun and his teammate in crime  noor will always try to bring adiya closer ...here the whole gang was put into active mode by zoya who was determined to have aditya back by any means ...she was aware of the repurcussions of her actions  but a heart becomes brave automatically  if a dear one 's involved ...even aditya had not hesitated to go to jail for saving zoya during the murder charges in the past .. 
this is a well pointed out parallel  mm...
  and  mind you at that time in his life aditya was still tied to pooja at some level ...here adityas   jail is a kind of bowing down n his surrender  before his guilt n zoya has to put in  herculean efforts to release aditya from his solitude ...the beauty of the drama lies in the depiction of selfless acts by adiya those acts  are repeated by both of them even when the other is unaware of what has been done by the other person ...
I agree with your well narrated points..  the episode was actively more about Zoya.. although ,like I mentioned  Adi was very much there in spirit in the episode.
after the leap zoya has  been seen taking the initiative in leading from the front to bring aditya closer to his homecoming ---first the candid speech before the entire world and now the idea of spreading false news to coax him to run immediately to his family and to zoya ...zoya was sad to think  how aditya was away for so long ...aditya had packed his bags and was ready to go  but will he hear the news or not ?...a good suspense for the viewers  ...   precap ...as predicted by zoya about the dramatic  style of aditya   actually lots of drama will  be seen by us and by aditya ...
yes.. the speech was her declaration  to the world, about how she feels about Adi too.. I an interested  to see how he is likely to respond.. being more than a friend to her... thanks mm... for reading and giving a great feedback...   much love yours hammie