Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anna_kan

Kal chya episode madhla saglyat funny dialogue:

Pushkar mhanala Teacher seductive aahe' ani Sai mhanali student hot'😆 kiti gairsamaj 

asa tya doghanach vatat🤣🤣🤣...what f*** convo ya I want to mute...but hilarious maja yete😆

woh to kut kut k bhara h...1 more...2 studs in d house...fuski said...means astad ani toh...astad tari thik h...but fuski stud????unseen video
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhank

asa tya doghanach vatat🤣🤣🤣...what f*** convo ya I want to mute...but hilarious maja yete😆

woh to kut kut k bhara h...1 more...2 studs in d house...fuski said...means astad ani toh...astad tari thik h...but fuski stud????unseen video

Football shoes madhyle studs astil ðŸ˜†
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think MM encourages this because he wants to take badla on the other group who used to talk about his friend Resham.  Due to their actions Ra and Re got completely blasted on Social networks.  Now Said and Pushkar are doing the same and are getting the same hate.  Dumbo Sai is so smitten that she cannot see beyond Phuski and has lost complete focus on the game and a person who was so liked before will now come out being one of the hated contestants this season.  
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes,MM encourages them so much over the weekend davs that they feel that people are liking it and they are doing it even more. The host is the only connect of contestants to the outside world and has to give honest feedback which can help them correct their game if needed. Here the opposite is happening. 

Feel a bit sad for Sai. Pushki is just exploiting her for the game, I think and she is too love stuck to realise that. She will realise it a few days after she comes out of the house but will be too late to correct by then.

aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

Guys I heard Jui saying Sai-Fuski went into bathroom together... I have not come across this scene or video on voot...

Have any of u saw this or Jui is saying something which is not true??

I have not watched yesterday's episode... But Sai-Fuski r behaving more & more like husband & wife then friends...

Sai chi acting caliber i have no clue but if at all Fuski-Sai come in a movie together I feel would a big flop ðŸ˜† I feel what Nandakishir said was bang on... 

Sai is completely under Fuski spell & it seems in love which him...

There was a clip when pushkar wore bikini and was roaming in bathroom area. He was waiting for sai to help him out of bikini. He went inside the bathroom and then sai came and knocked on the door and the way she looked at the mirror and flipped her hair that's why some people had doubt. She went inside and said you already took that off and then she locked the door. They were inside for a long time but all the time they were talking. That's why ppl are saying why didn't he asked for astad to help or even usha.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aks_gamer

There was a clip when pushkar wore bikini and was roaming in bathroom area. He was waiting for sai to help him out of bikini. He went inside the bathroom and then sai came and knocked on the door and the way she looked at the mirror and flipped her hair that's why some people had doubt. She went inside and said you already took that off and then she locked the door. They were inside for a long time but all the time they were talking. That's why ppl are saying why didn't he asked for astad to help or even usha.

thanks for clarification on that... I skipped those episodes mhanun miss zhala azha bahutek...

Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pushkar oasses such snide comments. Did nayone hear? In yesterday's episode, when his birthday cake arrived, and megha was saying lets do the happy dance, everyone was there except Shama. So he said "ti kuthe geli? Wildcard?" ðŸ˜¡ My blood just boiled...SHE HAS A F***ING NAME!
He constantly wants the audience to know that shama is widlcard...megha is a backstabber...Sai is ladlavleli...etc. He is so annoying. and Sai has also joined his team now...saying all negative things about megha, revealing all their past strategies, etc. Does sai not realize that when she said ki megha told her not to pick up the last sui for the balloon task she also listened to her? That means, she isnt the brain behind all their strategies, its megha. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

Pushkar oasses such snide comments. Did nayone hear? In yesterday's episode, when his birthday cake arrived, and megha was saying lets do the happy dance, everyone was there except Shama. So he said "ti kuthe geli? Wildcard?" ðŸ˜¡ My blood just boiled...SHE HAS A F***ING NAME!

He constantly wants the audience to know that shama is widlcard...megha is a backstabber...Sai is ladlavleli...etc. He is so annoying. and Sai has also joined his team now...saying all negative things about megha, revealing all their past strategies, etc. Does sai not realize that when she said ki megha told her not to pick up the last sui for the balloon task she also listened to her? That means, she isnt the brain behind all their strategies, its megha. 

yesss he did pass that faltu ka remark... and also thy didn't let Shama in the group hug too...

Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am afraid it will be Sharmishtha who will face the midweek eviction.

Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu-Deu

I am afraid it will be Sharmishtha who will face the midweek eviction.

i would love to see Sai getting out midweek... tired of her Fuski... Fusaki jaap...