Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think the title says it all. Kiti tee immature!! Everything has to go her way. On her part, she can't see beyond fuski. The hugs, the coy glances, the cloyingly sweet filmy dialogues, omg!!! Getting on my nerves. I don't even feel like writing anything about the slimy fuski. He is just not worth it.
Megha nailed it when she pointed out why sai was mad at her for not taking her name in MM's game when Sai and fuski have always only taken each other's names. I just wish megha had said this to the disgusting duo than to sharmi. Ticket to finale madhun megha la baher kadhtana friendship aathavli nahi Sai la?? Sai thinks being a laadavleli is a compliment. Wake up lady!! You are not 12!! Laadavleli at your age is an insult. I think she is going to have major problems outside the house once fuski goes to his family!
I can't believe how insecure fuski is as an individual. Even MM complimenting megha about you are the jaan in the house hyala pachla nahi. Shee!! He lowers his layki in every episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said.

Khara aahe dogha screen var aale tari irritate hota Long hugs, miss you, thank you...kiti te. Just disgusting. A tissue box full of promisesπŸ˜†

They give zero support to Megha but expect the sky in return. This week's calls and MM praise is hard for them to accept.

About today's episode:

Aastad was funny today. Looks like he is out of Resham's negative influence.

Sai's apologetic hugs only to Aastad and Fuski

In ydsy's WCD, Smita said me pan tayari karun yayla pahije hota'...and today while talking to Aastad, she was telling him how the last week is full of tasks...mhanje tila mahiti aahe

Voting lines closed? Ka bars? 
guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh...this sai is so damn annoying. Sometimes i wonder if they are doing all this to be cast opposite each other in films...Mhanje, doghanchihi roji-roti fixed πŸ˜†
Anyway..i dont get people like Sai...itka kasla maaj?
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So rightly said!  Sai chya vagnyache aatirek zhala ahe. Sarkhe hugs Ani lade lade bolna atyant bore zhale ahe. Hya gostina BB itke footage ka deto ahe? Kahi lokana hyanchi so called healthy friendship avadte mhanun? Tyanche scenes ale ki khup bore hotat...
Probably MM supported their relationship so they are under the feeling ( especially Sai) feels that they should encash it for footage. Pushkar appears to be more fake in the relation as he appears camera cautious while talking to Sai.
She was once a strong contender along with Megha. Since that deceiving natak which could have happened in a different way she has completely change. She has completely turned. Just expecting all from Megha!
Yesterday episode she was over the top with fuski love as if two of them exist. It's high time. Now BB has to make it crispy to watch.
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unseen video sai praised ranbir tar fuski chidla? I mean grow up man..let me tell you dhuski is too much but fuski loves this attention. ..loser...good she asked him u r jealous tar mhane no..thobad var dista. ..and sanju film promotion sai says apan hug pan nahi karu shakat mothya lokanna. .she wana hug all sanju ranbir. ..only 1 dream in lifeπŸ˜†
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bbm started with re ra showmance ends with fuski dhuski...OMg ra was sooo right when he said sai jaam dokyat jaate
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

Gosh...this sai is so damn annoying. Sometimes i wonder if they are doing all this to be cast opposite each other in films...Mhanje, doghanchihi roji-roti fixed πŸ˜†

No fear ! Pushkar has mostly worked in the movies produced by himself or his family .It seems ,just like we  , on the forum , have  failed to appreciate him , the  producers /directors have also failed to understand his talent.πŸ˜‰
 Sai is almost non existent in movie world .So , considering the shrewdness pf Pushkar , he is unlikely to cast her in his movie. 😊
Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
Anna_kan thumbnail

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

Tya doghancha cinema pahayla, aaplya la paise dyave lagtil. πŸ˜† Te suddha bharpur
Anna_kan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhank

Unseen video sai praised ranbir tar fuski chidla? I mean grow up man..let me tell you dhuski is too much but fuski loves this attention. ..loser...good she asked him u r jealous tar mhane no..thobad var dista. ..and sanju film promotion sai says apan hug pan nahi karu shakat mothya lokanna. .she wana hug all sanju ranbir. ..only 1 dream in lifeπŸ˜†

Kal chya episode madhla saglyat funny dialogue:

Pushkar mhanala Teacher seductive aahe' ani Sai mhanali student hot'πŸ˜† kiti gairsamaj 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I heard Jui saying Sai-Fuski went into bathroom together... I have not come across this scene or video on voot...
Have any of u saw this or Jui is saying something which is not true??

I have not watched yesterday's episode... But Sai-Fuski r behaving more & more like husband & wife then friends...

Sai chi acting caliber i have no clue but if at all Fuski-Sai come in a movie together I feel would a big flop πŸ˜† I feel what Nandakishir said was bang on... 

Sai is completely under Fuski spell & it seems in love which him...