Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

it is so funny that people r making final conclusion that Nandini will break her best friend home when serial just completed one month .as if they r writer of show not gajra kottari

gajra kottari has already written about extra martial between jagya ,anandi and gauri in balika vadhu

why would gajra kottari who is writer of silsila badlete rishton will repeat same story of extra martial affair which she has already written in balika vadhu ?

and gajra kottari deal sensitive issue very sensitively like she did in balika vadhu . and here she will again deal sensitive issue sensitively in sbrk

I know right, They Were Talking Rubbish before the show begins😡
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Muno..truly if one want to enjoy any show ..it can be done after ignoring haters comments..some people don't have time n wish to watch but have time to pass comments n giving knowledge..when I was not in social media ..I have enjoyed shows more better n without this like why watching it ? Its not good concept ..etc etc..

I have watched shows on EMA too without being any one fan even and my family members too watched.. and they were well executed n were too good..so I don't mind watching silsila too n expecting the same from CV's to handle this different concept well..also its a DD show n even if she has Greg char here ..I have no problem ..just want to watch her n her acting n booked to silsila firstly coz of her but liking cast too.⭐️

deepti social media are bad for us. I miss the old time. me too, i watched Hollywood movies and tv shows who had EMA,  
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: swarnalatha05

ignore them
without thinking abt anything im gng to enjoy the show
as far i love evry char development
im also big fan of DD so i ll keep watching for her

yup, that what i'm going to do for now on, ignoring them.
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

I grew up reading stories like Charitraheen! I will take the story as a story!! How situations change relationships... And honestly IGNORE THEM!!

same here.
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Everyone one said Choker Bali was an amazing story.what is the plot of the story?Infidelity.

Just because Rabindranath Tagore wrote it It became a best seller.The heroine ik intentionally played 2 men left and right.Why is that a best seller?it deaks with the same topic as SBRK.only difference is The heroine in CB is a widow and here Nandu is a victim.

I did't watch that. they are a bakwas people..
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Choker Bali is the first modern novel in history of Bengali literature ... that time people took it more maturely than now in this 21st century. That time too peoole took that as novel not reality here now people saying things on a fiction show .

it's really crazy. how social media is killing society.
muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

The Concept and Story of the show deals with a very delicate subject ( some refer to it as Extra Marital Affair - EMF !!! )...
But I must say in the first week itself this show has performed beyond its expectations ... I decided to give this show a try though a lot of the audience are biased against such topics like EMF ...
This show is way better then some of the daily shows running today - brilliant execution of the script the story is running at a good pace and every character in this show is well defined in the first week itself ...
Nothing is Shown Over the Top ...

Coming to the content being shown in the show - the show very delicately touches upon Social Topics like Marital Rape and Women Harassment ( won't elaborate much on this ) but the show definitely in the coming weeks will show that women should not take any kind of injustice happening towards them and should stand up against it ... ( Jurm Sehena Jurm Karne Se Bhi Bada Ghuna Hota Hain )... - this dialogue in the show was Apt ...
Not all couples who look very happy always have a perfect marriage ... many realise this
Very late ...
So let's not be Bias against this show ...
This show is way better then any of the shows running today that show unnecessary illogical stuff, Random Stuff repeated storylines ...

Don't know why fans fail to realise that Kunal and Nandini will be end game that is the actual plot of the show and that makes this show diff from others ...
Dhrasti has not been signed in to play a side lead ...she is the main lead along with Shakti ...
So Kunal will end up with Nandini...
Let's see how this story actually unfolds ...

well said. I hope they end up😊
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muno

deepti social media are bad for us. I miss the old time. me too, i watched Hollywood movies and tv shows who had EMA,  

Muno.. i guess ..we need to handle it n than  we can enjoy show👍🏼..why should we not watch for some people are saying ..that's why.
Seethal00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because the story line is so confusing.
First of all i don't think the serial deals with EMA. It was just talking about JASSBATT...that means the two will develop a feeling for eachother.

But here the problem is the makers are not showing a convincing track. How can a man that too he is in so much love with his wife go drooling for a lady just by seeing her watch in rain. If the makers has showed us something like slowly by slowly he is falling for her due to his busy wife, then its convincing. 

While watching the rain dance I was thinking he knows her before only may be a onesided love or something. After watching the rain dance may b he tried to figure out is she the same lady or so.

But nothing as such happened. Just like that he fell for her. Thats not all convincing.

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People are subjected to change, Silsila projects a change where the 3rd wheel isn't the stereotyped villain nor the wife is a cow

so hence the drama, anyway we DD'ians have our own drama 😉😆

Watch SIlsila at 10pm Monday to Friday (or whatever time it comes on in your country lol)