Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

I grew up reading stories like Charitraheen! I will take the story as a story!! How situations change relationships... And honestly IGNORE THEM!!

me too ... komolakanter will , Bissbikhho all those stories...i read those so many times ... mere liye woh bas story hai ... i dont care for those better ignore them
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The Concept and Story of the show deals with a very delicate subject ( some refer to it as Extra Marital Affair - EMF !!! )...
But I must say in the first week itself this show has performed beyond its expectations ... I decided to give this show a try though a lot of the audience are biased against such topics like EMF ...
This show is way better then some of the daily shows running today - brilliant execution of the script the story is running at a good pace and every character in this show is well defined in the first week itself ...
Nothing is Shown Over the Top ...

Coming to the content being shown in the show - the show very delicately touches upon Social Topics like Marital Rape and Women Harassment ( won't elaborate much on this ) but the show definitely in the coming weeks will show that women should not take any kind of injustice happening towards them and should stand up against it ... ( Jurm Sehena Jurm Karne Se Bhi Bada Ghuna Hota Hain )... - this dialogue in the show was Apt ...
Not all couples who look very happy always have a perfect marriage ... many realise this
Very late ...
So let's not be Bias against this show ...
This show is way better then any of the shows running today that show unnecessary illogical stuff, Random Stuff repeated storylines ...

Don't know why fans fail to realise that Kunal and Nandini will be end game that is the actual plot of the show and that makes this show diff from others ...
Dhrasti has not been signed in to play a side lead ...she is the main lead along with Shakti ...
So Kunal will end up with Nandini...
Let's see how this story actually unfolds ...
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

The Concept and Story of the show deals with a very delicate subject ( some refer to it as Extra Marital Affair - EMF !!! )...
But I must say in the first week itself this show has performed beyond its expectations ... I decided to give this show a try though a lot of the audience are biased against such topics like EMF ...
This show is way better then some of the daily shows running today - brilliant execution of the script the story is running at a good pace and every character in this show is well defined in the first week itself ...

Coming to the content being shown in the show - the show very delicately touches upon Social Topics like Marital Rape and Women Harassment ( won't elaborate much on this ) but the show definitely in the coming weeks will show that women should not take any kind of injustice happening towards them and should stand up against it ... ( Jurm Sehena Jurm Karne Se Bhi Bada Ghuna Hota Hain )... - this dialogue in the show was Apt ...
Not all couples who look very happy always have a perfect marriage ... many realise this
Very late ...
This show is way better then any of the shows running today that show unnecessary illogical stuff, Random Stuff repeated storylines ...

Don't know why fans fail to realise that Kunal and Nandini will be end game that is the actual plot of the show and that makes this show diff from others ...
Dhrasti has not been signed in to play a side lead ...she is the main lead along with Shakti ...

Very well written.kudos.
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Everyone one said Choker Bali was an amazing story.what is the plot of the story?Infidelity.

Just because Rabindranath Tagore wrote it It became a best seller.The heroine ik intentionally played 2 men left and right.Why is that a best seller?it deaks with the same topic as SBRK.only difference is The heroine in CB is a widow and here Nandu is a victim.

I think explaining Chokher Baali in two lines is not possible! It goes much deeper! And while talking about Chokher Baali how are we gonna forget Mahendra?? It was not only Binodini who played! Mahendra's LUST played!n honestly FRIEND'S HUSBAND can be a common factor with SBRK, but I don't feel like anything else is common! 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

I think explaining Chokher Baali in two lines is not possible! It goes much deeper! And while talking about Chokher Baali how are we gonna forget Mahendra?? It was not only Binodini who played! Mahendra's LUST played!n honestly FRIEND'S HUSBAND can be a common factor with SBRK, but I don't feel like anything else is common!

agree on Mahendra part ... I still didnt understand him ...
for me kunal far more different from Mahendra ...
and Binodini was too bold I doubt nandini will ever be like that
but in all fact it's true that , those time people took this theme more maturely than now
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

Very late ...

Very well said dear
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

me too ... komolakanter will , Bissbikhho all those stories...i read those so many times ... mere liye woh bas story hai ... i dont care for those better ignore them

Me too have read Charitraheen and Choker bali and loved how they have been written ..yup for me too these were just stories ..and also I liked the movie Chokher bali too.
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ignore ... it's show , take only as show
those haters very few neutral others jealous because DD n SA on colors ( expected) seeing IG views not hard to guess haters
some can't see actors other than their fav, mostly DD , unki bas chaale toh DD bas ek actor sath hi kaam kare
just enjoy , it's touchy subject let's see what makers gonna do with it
bura laage remote toh hai hi

that's good, I'm happy that they are jealous, because they know that drashti is better than their favorites😃

muno thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Haters are going to hate,no matter what.when I go to youtube I just watch the video and come out.

People have decided it is a bad show and has bad influence on the society.
With 1.44 TRP not even 1/8th of the society is watching.
If the dramas are corrupting the society,the saas bahu shows must be stopped first.the venomous saas is one reason a lot of girls are refusing to get married.We can say that justification.
If it is corruption ,what about adult movies shown around the county in various theatres,so many married men are watching them and P***n.what about those??
Yeah haters are going to hate.no matter what.
I agree the concept is negative but it is just entertainment.I take it that sense only.

you're absolutely right👍🏼 i didn't even think about those ones. adult movies and girls are refusing to get married😲 

muno thumbnail

People have decided it is a bad show and has bad influence on the society...           

those who watching , taking it as show not even on social media, I mean trp audience
they don't have time to go around n waste time on hating , bohot kam hote hai
most are not even from India ( trp audience) so why care for those , who not giving anything for show..
and all know it's sensitive matter still makers trying something new ...like others I want to watch it thinking it entertaining me ...its making me laugh it making me cry ...rest it will end when time will come

If the dramas are corrupting the society,the saas bahu shows must be stopped first.the venomous saas is one reason a lot of girls are refusing to get married.We can say that justification...

in that case most of show should be banned . SaaS hero ki 100 marriage karwaye , for them it don't give any wrong message ...unke liye woh sab imaginary, fictions hai but problem with another Fiction show

i totally agree with you👍🏼