Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Ooh!! Really good oneπŸ‘

Sameer doesn't care about anyone.. His family, her family.. Absolutely nobody can stop him

Yup Sameer really doesn't care about anyone, but what can u expect from a newly weds. Poor boy wanted his wife for himself after wedding, but it seems it's not gonna happen anytime soon πŸ˜‰

shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya2910

OMG...totally mind blowing. Just loved it. Please write more .

Thank you for loving it dear, Will do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shravyarao thumbnail

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow it was so passionate hot ..and loved it so much..

Please don't stop here.continue soon.. 
Write more parts for it.

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜³

I didn't plan further but we will see i may come up something soon with this or another marriage seq.

shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wow... super hot. Sameer is unstoppable now. Only God knows how Naina can cover up her passionate husband in front of her conservative family. Continue pls.

Why would they? The family needs to stop disturbing these two newly weds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Poor bacchas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugul

Hotness overloaded... Uff... Can't wait to read what happened next... Please continue further.. don't stop here πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didn't plan further man, but marriage seq concept, i'm going to come up with it soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Fantastic ..

It was hot man ..
  girl I loved it. 
Hahaha ofcourse it's hard to control when Sameer have a wife like Naina and Naina have a husband like Sameer ..

But why you finished it 
It should have second part ..

Khair thankyou for the pm 

Wiatkng for more spicy os or drabble or FF 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True, Poor Bacchas controlled for too long man, and their family isn't leaving them alone even after getting married πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are welcome dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana03

Hi shravya 😊 Am a silent reader and juz started to comment on the stories..

Juz want to ask u dat Wil you come up with such romantic stories when ur bored up am surprised πŸ˜› and dat was an Amazing update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved to see married sameer and naina πŸ˜³ and he is not borthered about whom is surrounded by and what's happening around him poor boy can't control himself having his wife in front of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But y did u end it so soon yaar do cum up with the next part na coz eager to know wats going to happen πŸ˜›

Such stories are needed for the upcoming week coz I dont want to see der break up and no one wants to πŸ˜­

Hahaha, I'm bored out of my mind waiting for romantic scenes, so conjuring up on my own πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even i loved to see Sameer and Naina as married couple. But common man? what do u expect from a newly married couple heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

What a intensive drabble.

Very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sameer is shameless brat πŸ˜† and making Naina too.
Very nice.
Keep it up.
Thanks for pm.

Thanks dear, Hehehe, he needs to be a shameless brat with naina's family always hovering around.You are welcome dear πŸ˜†
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

wowww
this is amazing

Thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š