Suhana Khan Suffers from Inferiority Complex

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Interesting read!! 

1. Okay,so my uncle is a producer and he has co produced many movies and my dad is a business man so I get to attend all Bollywood parties, I have meet Aryan and suhana quite some times but they aren't my classmates or my friends,we have mutual friends and my mother and.gauri also have common friends,from what I know is

Aryan seems to be a regular Bandra kid he is very nice to everyone

But where as suhana is kind of a very rude person she has a lot of superiority complex but I feel it is to cover up her inferiority complex what I mean to say is deep down she is suffering from inferiority complex,her friends or her close buddies usually include people who lick her a** (who does all sorts of praising and who doesn't criticize her) she keeps such people around her . I hope she has some real people around her because things won't be the same all the time, Or else people would dump her when things change in her life or their life

2.This was told to me by an acquaintance of mine who happened to be a club member of a very prestigious club in Bandra. Mrs.Gauri Khan used to pass on old and used gifts received by Suhana as return presents on Suhana 's birthday to her classmates is what I was told. Suhana had a lot of inferiority complex while growing up and rarely mixed around with kids her age.  

Source: Quora

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U are going to be reported again. Suhana is not yet an Actress so how are u posting articles about her. Read Forum Rules.  

And the only one who seems to find all those "anonymous" posts on Quora seems to be you. So, am sure, u have been writing all of them on ur own. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

U are going to be reported again. Suhana is not yet an Actress so how are u posting articles about her. Read Forum Rules.  

\
And the only one who seems to find all those "anonymous" posts on Quora seems to be you. So, am sure, u have been writing all of them on ur own. 

Im sure u report all my posts.so it doesn't  bother me
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is this forum's obsession with the poor girl?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh Quora key chaman chutiyo ko pakar pakar ke jamal gota mila huwa khichidi muh mai thoos dena chahiye.
Aur unki khayali pulao ko khana walo ko sach manney walo ko cough syrup pila pila ke behoos karna chahiye.

Quora, Reddit and all are not authentic sources, the content posted there should be taken with a pinch of salt.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Quora is the last source i'll believe. Ek se badh ke Ek fiction writers hain vaha .
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

What is this forum's obsession with the poor girl?

well she is the new target of trolls(sorry attention wh**es) it seems.
TM who goes on around being the female child protection crusader has no qualms about spreading a malicious fiction written by Quora attention wh**es about a young kid, in a forum where the people just don't have any sense of humor and take everything at face value.Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
😆

The real question is: why is this girl/guy whose uncle is a producer, dad a business man, a mother who's friends with the richie rich so bothered by Suhana.
Why does she/he care who ass licks Suhana and who Suhana is friends with.Edited by -ShotOfTequila- - 5 years ago
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Yeh Quora key chaman chutiyo ko pakar pakar ke jamal gota mila huwa khichidi muh mai thoos dena chahiye.
Aur unki khayali pulao ko khana walo ko sach manney walo ko cough syrup pila pila ke behoos karna chahiye.

Quora, Reddit and all are not authentic sources, the content posted there should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I swear.
Saare ke saare velle log bhare pare hain  ðŸ˜†
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reported. 
A thread on Suhana has already been closed. Clearly the mods aren't okay with it. And to use an unauthenticated source like Quora on top of that ðŸ¤”
Edited by Tasbah - 5 years ago