Frequent Posters

bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
yaar koi sticky thread banado quora posts ka...πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's only a matter of time before the TM copy pastes anonymous quora posts psycho analysing the members of this forum. 
I am a member of India Forums. There is this member who keeps posting so and so topics. I suspect he or she has issues or is a troll. There is another member who has many IDs. I suspect he or she has MPD etc etc πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

It's only a matter of time before the TM copy pastes anonymous quora posts psycho analysing the members of this forum.

I am a member of India Forums. There is this member who keeps posting so and so topics. I suspect he or she has issues or is a troll. There is another member who has many IDs. I suspect he or she has MPD etc etcπŸ˜†

midbuster will be his authentic source.
raj80 thumbnail
Qoura is the source πŸ₯±...
Karenina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Yeh Quora key chaman chutiyo ko pakar pakar ke jamal gota mila huwa khichidi muh mai thoos dena chahiye.
Aur unki khayali pulao ko khana walo ko sach manney walo ko cough syrup pila pila ke behoos karna chahiye.

Quora, Reddit and all are not authentic sources, the content posted there should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Quora used to be so good as a genuine question/answer site. It was everything Yahoo Answers could not be.

I learned a whole lot about complex topics just because people there were nice enough to explain it in layman terms. It was so refreshing - away from FB and all the shit or Twitter and the trolls.

Then, around 15/16, the whole game changed and it started becoming about upvotes and followers. Now, we have Quora stars! πŸ˜† They behave like they are the real deal.

Worse, medium-size businesspeople use it to promote their businesses or fish out ideas on cheap. There a businessman there who wouldn't stop raving about his wife and kids. Every answer began with, "This question made think of that time when my wife," or "This question reminds me of the time when my daughter of 12 solved the most advanced calculus problems..." πŸ˜†

And don't even start about self-help gurus there. πŸ˜›
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

in a forum where the people just don't have any sense of humor

This I agree with.
Only few of us left 
We are endangered species nowπŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Well she looks like SRK. That's good enough reason for a girl to have inferiority complex. 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Well she looks like SRK. That's good enough reason for a girl to have inferiority complex. 

πŸ˜†
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is really scary how sadistic some people get here just because they are worked up over TM's post. He's just posted something he found on the net, nobody is asking anybody to believe it. People who do want to discuss something about it or have more information can share it maybe. Why are so many people always lecturing here about what members can post and what they can't? Why not just report it if it is against forum rules? Why this bullying? 

Originally posted by: deepakkzkfan

But this forums believe everything about quora when it comes to the person.they hateπŸ˜†

At least now they've found quora. Usually they make things up themselves and act like they have inside sources to spread rumors. πŸ˜†