Ishra SS: Khatti Meethi Mohabattein [Th:2] (pt 18 on pg24 on 3/6/2020) - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: subhashree126

Awesome 

You updated your story after so long 

I was waiting for your update 

I just loved it 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Eagerly waiting 

thank you so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Wonderful update

All came back from party and started asking ishra questions finally raman startev revealing everything how he got to know about ashok and his dirty acts how he made ishita confess about ashok he how got angry on abhi for sitting silently how abhi got angry how he cleared everything with ishita and abhi and how they made plan to gather proof against ashok how they involved deepali and tarun mr.bhalla asked if that rejection story was true or fake abhi told everyone how tarun and deepali had proposed ishita and raman respectively to made them realise they love each other so ishra used to love each other from college days and after deepali and taruns proposal ishra realized their feelings for each other and accepted that but just after that they were forced to marry by family all laughed at ishra last part was cute

Pls update soon

thank you so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Superb update continue soon 

thank you

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhyavikash

Whatever revelation we expected it all happened

Now what is left

We are waiting for next update

thank you

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the response.

Part - 17

Ishra were sitting in garden with others when Simmi asked,

S - So ab aap sab btao ki yeh sab Kiya Kaise. Hum sabko bewkoof bna rhe the itne dino se.

R (with low voice) - Tu to pehle se bewkoof hai.

Ishita heard him as she was sitting near him and look at him while Simmi asked,

S - Kya bola Bhai ne?

I - Nothing. You know your brother. Kuch bhi bolte rehte hai.

R (slowly to Ishita) - Tujhe to main bad mein dekhta hu.

S - Ab bolo bhi. Abhi, at least you tell us.

R - Arey bta de is lambu ko nhi to jaan kha jaayegi hamari.

S - Bhai aap to rehne hi do. Itne din se itna gussa Kar rhe the bekar mein. Aapko gusse ke Siva kuch aur aata hi nhi.

A - Ab tum ladna band karo. Main bta rha hu. Ishita ka fracture fake tha.

S - Bhai nakli fracture mein itna khyal rakhte the to asli hota to Kya Kya karte.

She said making everyone laugh while Ishita looked at Raman who gave an angry look to Simmi.

R - Apne is chote se dimag se jyada mat soch. For your kind information, fracture was fake but her plaster was real which was very uncomfortable for her, she was not able to walk properly. We did it as I knew ki yeh chup chap to baith nhi sakti. Koi experiment karti aur plan fail ho jata.

I - I will see you later.

S - Mihika, ab pta Chala ki Abhi itna badal kyu gaya tha. Because he got to know that they love each other. We should not interfere in their life. (She said mimicking him) I will see you later.

All laughed at Raman and Abhi.

A - Ok, ab aage, Jaisa ki Raman ne kaha, we called Tarun and Deepali to help us as we knew they would be the best option for us. We explained to them and they immediately got ready to help us and they came here as soon as possible. We never met personally so that none get any doubt or clue. We were in contact through calls. The first step of our mission started in that reception party because we wanted to bring Tarun and Deepali in front of Ashok as our enemy and that's the reason why we invited Ashok in the party..

Tarun - Aur hua bhi vaisa hi Jaisa humne socha tha. Humhe pta tha Ashok humhe follow Kar rha hai that's why humne aur drama Kiya aur vo Humse dosti Karne aa gaya. After all, he didn't want to leave that chance.

S - Ek minute,vo fight drama thi?

A - Reason fake tha, I mean vo photos sab fake thi. In fact, vo Ishita thi foreigner ke Roop Mein and Raman tha as typical south Indian boy. But vo fight real thi

Tarun - Kya? We decided of fake fight

A - Yes but Kya Haina, yeh Ishita aur Raman hai, yeh dono drama karte karte, sach mein ladne Lage the. Yeh to mujhe hi pta hai ki kitni mehnat se Maine in dono ko shant Kiya tha.

Flashback:-

**......On the same night of the party, when Ishra were fighting, Abhi came to them. Raman was going out but Abhi stopped him.

A - Enough guys, stop your drama now. Party finish ho gayi, guests bhi chale gaye, koi nhi hai, tum dono ab kiske liye drama Kar rhe ho…

R - Drama? Konsa drama? Mujje sach mein isse baat nhi Karni. She always trouble me.

I - Ha jaise main to mare jaa rhi hu tumse bat Karne ke liye. Khud to jaise mujhe pareshan karta hi nhi.

R - Arey Yar, koi isse samjhaao taunt maarne mein aur pareshan karne mein difference hota hai.

I - Drama karne ke bad ek bar bhi nhi aaya ki meri leg mein chot lagi hai to main Kaise itni stairs Chad Kar room mein jaaungi. Nhi bhag gaya….

R - Oh hello, bhot ho gaya tumhara drama. Sat par real chot to nhi lag gayi. Did you forget it? Koi chot nhi lagi hai tumhe. Kyu aau main tumhare peeche peeche. Samajhti Kya ho tum apne aapko. Itne din se bhot seva kardi Maine, ab aur nhi. Take care of your leg by yourself.

Both started arguing again.

A (shouted) - Stop it guys. (Both became silent) You know what you both are mad. I should call a mental asylum and book two beds for you that to be separated otherwise you both will start fighting there also. Chale hai ladne us Ashok Khanna se ek sath, dono ek sath 5 min Shanti se khade to ho nhi sakte, Ashok se khak ladoge. Ek Kam karo tum dono yaha aaram se ladlo. Thik hai. Jarurat pade to do lath (stick) bhi utha Lena. Ok. I will handle Ashok. You continue your fight. Jab Tak ek dusre ke sar na phod lo tab Tak shant mat baithna aur sath mein Mera bhi phod do kyonki main vaise bhi pagal ho rha hu. Teeno aaram se hospital mein ek do months ka experience lekar aate hai phir dekhte hai Ashok ka kuch karna hai ya nhi.

He said in a go and then drank a glass of water while Ishra laughed at him.

A - Bhot hasi aa rhi hai.

Ishra - Ok sorry. Now we will not fight.

A - Not like this, promise me.

Ishra - promise karna thoda mushkil hai but don’t worry we will not fight unnecessarily.

A - Tum dono se baat karna is such a waste of time. Par ha agar is bar tum dono ne ladai ki to main tarun aur deepali ko vapas bula lunga.

Ishra - Ok.

R - Vaise usse yad aaya ki Tarun aur Deepali ka call abhi tak nhi aaya na.

They sat waiting for their call. After sometime, Abhi got the call from them. He put the call on speaker and they said “Ishra mission successful”. They told them about their meeting with Ashok and their conversation.

Flashback ends…..

Tarun - Sach mein kitna difficult hai in dono ko handle karna.

Mihika - Akka ko koi fracture nhi tha, to Raman jiju aap Akka ko hospital appointment ke bahane se kaha lekar jate the?

She asked and all looked at them for answer as Abhi was also unaware of it. While Ishra looked at each other and then at them. They were not answering so all started asking. 

R - tumhe kya lagta mihika, tumhari Akka mujhe chain se jeene degi. No ways. Arey madam ki roz nayi demands hoti thi, arey yeh to meri jan hi le leti thi.  Kabhi yahan jana hai to kabhi vaha. Puri delhi ka chakkar lagwa diya isne…

He was saying when Ishita hit him on his stomach by her elbow. He looked at her who was angry looks. All laughed at them.

A - After that, Tarun and Deepali befrieded with him and made him to admit his all crimes, They recorded everything and were reporting to us. And finally they told Ashok that they are going to do something big against Ishita and Raman….

Tarun - mujhe ache se yad hai, yeh bat sunkar vo kitna khush tha. Bechara Ashok Khanna, hum dono ko to us par itni hasi aa rhi thi ki vo apni barbadi ke liye itna khush ho rha hai.

A - Yes, like this we got succeeded in our “Ishra Mission”.

S - Yeh Ishra??

Deepali - Its nick name to “Ishita and Raman” - Ishra.. Humne diya tha yeh nam inhe college mein.

M - Wah! So romantic. Ishra… kitna acha lag rha hai.

R - Bas ab bhot ho gaya. You got to know what you wanted, now lets go.

Deepali - Yes, we should rest now.

A - Ha thik hai. Deepali tum Ishita ke sath jaao, mujhe Raman aur Abhise kuch kam hai to hum Abhi ke ghar jaa rhe hai. It may take much time

I - Aisa konsa kam hai?

R - Lo ho gayi shuru jagga jasoos. Arey mujh par bharosa nhi hai at least, Abhi par trust kar sakti ho ya har kisi ko bas shak ki nazro se hi dekhna hai hamesha.

Ishita gave him an angry look and just left from there followed by Simmi and Deepali who also gave angry looks to their respective man. While Mihika left and Mihir looked at them.

M - May I join you all?

A - Ha lekin ek shart par, tu Mihika ya kisi aur ko kuch nhi bolega.

Mihir agreed but was confused about what they are going to do that they are very excited. All went to Abhi’s house and settled in hall while Abhi came with the bottles and all.

Mihir - Alcohol?

R - Ha, yar Abhi itne dino bad mila aur yeh mehfil na ho aise kaise ho sakta hai.

A - Ab ladkiya to humhe iske liye allow karti nhi to ek chota sa jhooth bola.

R - Specially vo jhansi ki rani. Arey usse pta chal jata to abhi talwar lekar mere sar par khadi hoti vo.

M - Bhai please na, ab jyada ho rha hai.

R - Beta, tujhe kya pta meri zindagi ke baare mein. Tum sab ne milkar acha phasaya hai mujhe. Meri hasti khelti zindagi ko grahn lag gaya. Aur vo jhansi ki rani, India ki best jailor ban sakti hai vo. Raman yeh mat karo vo mat karo, arey itni restrictions to meri maa ne nhi lagaye aaj tak jitne usne lag diye hai.

He said drinking while others also drank. Raman was drinking and was saying anything and everything about Ishita while others tried to control him but he was not listening to them.

A - Bas kar Raman, thoda sa peene ki bat hui thi apni….

R - Oh please Abhi, Tu Ishita ki tarah baat mat kar. Chal ek bottle aur lekar aa.

Abhi was going but was shocked to see all the girls standing there in anger, especially Ishita who was burning in anger and hurt as after drinking Raman was out of control and was speaking much more than the reality. He came back to the boys scared. He signalled towards the girls. Mihir and Tarun turned but Raman was still busy in drinking. Abhi made him turn forcefully. He looked there but thought he is imagining her and said,

R - Dekha, us madrassan ka itna khof hai ki mujhe vo yaha dikh rhi hai. Yeh Madrassan jeene nhi degi mujhe. Meri imagination mein bhi kitni khatarnak dikhti hai, gusse se lal, meri lal teekhi mirchi.

A - Yeh to gaya aaj. Iski to aisi dhulai hogi na ki zindagi bhar yad rakhega.

T - Kuch ho nhi sakta kya ?

Mihir - Hoga. lekin ab sab Ishita bhabhi karegi.

Ishita couldn’t hold it more and brought a jug of water and throw it on Raman’s face making him shocked. He looked at her who went from there giving a killing look to him, followed by other girls. Raman looked at others and asked,

R - Jo abhi kuch der pehle hua vo sab sach hai ya main sapna dekh rha hu.

They hit their forehead and said its truth. Ishita and other girls came there. They heard them. Ishita was looking very angry and hurt by his words. Raman was still very cool that he will handle her but then Abhi told him that it’s not a small thing, she was really hurt. That’s why she left without saying anything. He thought and then scolded them for not stopping him. Tarun hit him saying they were saying him to control from long time but no he was out of control. He didn't listen to them and was talking nonsense.

R - Tum log samajh gaye ki main kuch bhi bol rha tha, vo kyu nhi samajhti.

T - Raman, you go and talk to her.

R - Ha ja rha hu.

He somehow managed to go to his room which was locked from inside. He called her many times, knocked the door also but she didn’t give any response. He tried for some time but then got tired as he was still in the effect of alcohol. He moved to hall and laid on the sofa and slept immediately….

Here I’m ending this part. Hope your doubts are cleared now.

Precap - Raman’s apology??

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

updated next part. hope you like it...

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz continue soon