Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow... what an update... loved the part where karan gets angry on mishra... would have loved it great if karan would show some fireworks on mishra...
Hmm... karan n tipsy met in past... interesting... waiting to see how trisha reacts to tipsy... will she recognize her from pic... how tipsy will handle her then... n not to frget... rama nagrajan as welll... omg he will go in coma hehe... update soon..

Also me first yippeee
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1
Character introduction was brief with leads ones
Some mystery behind Trisha worsening condition and Tipsy unavailablity in nagarajan family but seems Karan is right in his place an for time Sherry is with her friend.

Part 2
Some questions are yet to be answered but with Tipsy and Teddy bonding it hints the reason is big but good she is coming back and will be shocked to see her sister condition. Hope Karan is their to meet her new colleague.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Wat I thought it happens tipsy was totttot surprised to know about Trisha as a paitent but only few things come out more about why she was inclined towards drugs are yet to be solved .
Seems Karan and tipsy team work will able to help Trisha in recovery.
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 4

Next day, Tripura took Sadhna with her at rehab center, Tripura put Sadhna in Karan's cabin & went towards Trisha's room, give some basic instructions to Sadhna about their secret mission.. Tripura enter in Trisha's room, she found Trisha sit in corner cuddle herself, her hair mess up, first time she look Trisha woke up, she enter in & close door behind her, went near her, sit in front of Trisha, she look Tripura..

Trisha didn't eye contact with her & ask- who are you..

Tripura- Tipsy.. friends.. she forward her hand..

Trisha look her hand & say- Karan Bhai kaha par hai..

Tripura- woh nahi aayega aaj se, here after I'm your doctor..

Trisha again asked her same words- who are you..

Tripura give one chocolate in Trisha's hand & say- my daughter, she love these chocolate so much.. don't know why..

Trisha didn't look her, Tripura continue her talk- now we are friends, ab tum baatao aapne baare me, aapne family aur friends ke baare me..

Trisha didn't give any answer..

Tripura in mind- Rama Nagrajan you already did a mistake with me & now same thing you did with your own daughter, ek insan ek hi galti doobara karta hai toh usse stupidity kahte hai! I was strong.. kiu issne yeh raasta aapnaya hai, what Rama Nagrajan told her, kuch baatein aankahi hai, Trisha hi woh ladki hai, jo mujhe sab kuch baata sakti hai.. patience is everything..

Tripura to Trisha- Tripura Sundari Nagrajan..

Trisha look her & asked- you know her, she.. she is my elder sister.. she can't talked properly, her voice little tremble..

Tripura look her, very clammy tone-  you meet her.. you have her pic..

Trisha nodded in no- no, her old pic.. papa is bad.. how can he apart her from him! Maine kaha lekar aao unnhe Ghar! He shout on me! He was my super hero!

Tripura- was! Woh toh zinda hai..

Trisha- as a person he dead.. ek politician zinda hai.. tumhare paas kuch shots hai.. woh chahiye.. & she find a word..

Tripura- tum drugs humesha ke liye chodogi.. I promise.. Tripura Sundari Nagrajan tumhare samne hogi.. for life Time.. mujhe pata hai tum strong girl ho.. why you waste your life for drugs..

Trisha- you promise me..

Tripura- first you have to promise me, leave your drugs forever..

Trisha- promise..

Tripura- proper promise! She forward her palm towards her..

Trisha hold her palm, Tripura only smile..

Karan look everything, he listen each & every word & went in his cabin, in anger, he didn't saw Teddy sit on sofa & he throw paperweight on floor in anger..

Teddy saw everything & she started crying, Karan listen crying tone.. he look towards sofa..

Karan little confused, a little girl, wear a yellow frock small flowers design on it, hair tied in two ponytail, wearing spec's, Karan control his anger & went near her.. sit on his knees..

Karan- ohh! I'm so sorry baby.. I'm so sorry!

Teddy in crying tone- mumma..

Karan- where is your mumma.. who took you here, & try to hold her but she refused him by her actions..

Tripura came out from Trisha's room, walk towards Karan's cabin, she heard familiar crying sound, she walk fast towards his cabin.. Karan try to Teddy clam down, he make funny faces for her, but no use, Tripura enter in cabin & saw Teddy in tears..

Tripura- Teddy..

Teddy look her, she got up from sofa, run towards Tripura, she pick Teddy in her arms, & clam her down- relax Teddy! Maa is here, don't cry baby.. & she kiss on Teddy's forehead..

Karan stood up- I'm really very sorry Tipsy, she started crying coz of me.. I was anger & throw paperweight on floor.. mujhe sach me nahi pata tha, she is here.. I'm really very sorry.. he little bit in guilty tone..

Tripura- it's ok Karan.. don't worry..

Karan- sure..

Tripura smile- yaa..

Tripura to Teddy- relax Teddy.. aapko sorry bolo rahe hai dekho..

Teddy in crying tone- it's ok..

Tripura- good girl..

Karan- can we talk..

Tripura- yaa sure.. tumhe koi problem toh nahi hai na, Teddy yaha par hai,..

Karan- it's totally fine..

Tripura- then plz continue..

Karan- I heard your both conversation.. tumhe kuch bhi pata nahi hai Tripura Sundari Nagrajan ke baare me, & you did a promise..

Tripura- so what!

Karan- you lie with her, don't lite up any wrong hopes to her..

Tripura- if that wrong hopes are medicine to her.. then..

Karan- yeh galat hai..

Tripura- why! Plz explain..

Karan- humein nahi pata hai woh insan zinda hai yaa nahi.. humein yeh nahi pata hai Rama Nagrajan usse kiu dur kiya aapne aap se.. may be she did something wrong that time.. iss wajah se usse dur kiya hoga.. shayad usski choice hogi khud ko inn sab se dur rakhna.. I'm against you.. it's wrong..

Tripura- no it's not wrong Karan..

Karan- plz explain..

Tripura- Trisha humein baata sakti hai, woh kya sochti hai.. why she chooses durgs.. usse Tripura Sundari Nagrajan usske life me aur family me kiu chahiye, why she feel alone from inside.. tumne agar hum dono ka pura conversation sunna hai toh, ek baat tumne observe jarur ki hogi, woh hai Rama Nagrajan.. she said he was her super hero & now for her he is only a politician, why she said that.. we have to look her sight first..

Karan- yaa right! I understand, what about Tripura Sundari Nagrajan..

Tripura- hum iss baare me baad me sochte hai..

Karan- i think it's gonna be a tough..

Tripura- kuch tough nahi hai duniya me..

Karan- Teddy nice name..

Tripura to Teddy- look what uncle say..

Teddy- thank you..

Karan- so Teddy can we friends..

Teddy look Tripura once, Tripura approves through blinking her eyes..

Teddy to Karan- friends, & she smile..

fan_forever thumbnail
Good gng... poor teddy got scared becoz of blazing ram mood... good... they are frnds now...

Waiting to see the past of rama... tipsy... trisha...

Update soon...

U r a rock star  2 stories in parallel... n both are awesome...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Tipsy is good in wat she dose 
As an elder sister and as an doctor to trisha trying every tactics to make her recovery possible and may be some truth about her father wrong doings will come out.
Karan may be upset butniw he is too hopeful regarding this case
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 5 

A knocked on door, Madhu peep in Karan's cabin, Karan smile, & she enter in cabin..

Madhu sit beside chair of Tripura, Tripura feel little uncomfortable..

Karan- good morning mam..

Madhu- I want to meet my daughter Trisha..

Tripura- sorry mam you can't meet her right now, I & Karan her doctors & we decided, for her well beings..

Madhu- but I'm her mother..

Tripura- then why she chooses drugs.. why she alone from inside..

Madhu didn't give any reply..

Tripura- sorry for harsh words mam, give me only one month.. she will leave drugs forever, & live her life.. I never say to you trust on me, subhe Meri baat Trisha se hui, she damage herself from inside..

Madhu- everything happens because of her father..

Karan- can you took Rama sir here.. that we can talk with him, about Trisha's condition..

Madhu- Trisha's one wish.. Rama kabhi Puri nahi karega..

Tripura in mind- I know his big fat ego, he scared face the truth..

Karan break Tripura's thoughts chain- Mai aur Tipsy sir se baat kar sakte hai...

Tripura give reply them- no.. Karan it's fine, abhi hum nahi mil sakte..

Karan- ok..

Madhu- ok, then I'm leaving..

Tripura- mam, aap abhi mil sakti hai, but here after you came here after month..

Madhu nodded in yes, she left the cabin..

Karan- is everything ok with you Tipsy..

Tripura- haan..

Karan- can I ask you..

Tripura- bolo! Here after don't take a permission, we work together for some months, so little transparency is ok.. in profession..

Karan- first of all, I'm sorry.. when Mishra told me, ke Mai tumhe assist karunga.. I was so much furious on you.. now I'm realise, Mishra's decision was correct, so many things I learned from you..

Teddy in between- my Amma is brilliant..

Karan smile & ask- what about your papa..

Tripura- I'm single mother, with proud tone..

Karan- ok, I send you some school address, but I little doubt.. mid term admition.. it's impossible..

Tripura- ohh!

Karan- can I suggest you something..

Tripura- plz..

Karan- my mother, she is a retired teacher, if you have no problem, you leave Teddy to my house on morning, when you back to home, you received her from my house, maa ko company milegi aur Teddy new teacher, think about it..

Tripura- ok, I don't mind, what's say Teddy..

Teddy- ok mumma..

Karan- ok then ladies, evening fix, you both came & meet my mom..

Tripura- where you live..

Karan- same apartment, different wings, your 'D' mine 'G'

Tripura- toh hum neighbors bhi hai..

Karan- yes..

A knocked on door..

'sir, Trisha, woh phir se out of control hui hai'

Karan- ok..

Tripura- Karan I'll look her, if don't mind..

Karan- ok..

Tripura to Teddy- you stay here, uncle aap ke saath hai..

Tripura enter in, she saw Trisha shivering hell, she want drugs, she search something in room, sometimes she pull her hairs, bites her fingers & arms, she got mad for drugs..

Tripura- Trisha, Tripura went near her, hold her both arms..

Trisha- I want one stroke, plzz, it's request.. one stroke of..

Tripura cut her mid- tumhe Tripura chahiye, tumhare life me na..

Trisha- haan.. lekin abhi ke liye ek stroke.. plzz..

Tripura- Tripura ko durgs karne wale person's bilkul pasand nahi hai..

Trisha- ho.. how.. tumhe kaise pata..

Tripura- trust me, she is my friend.. tumhari priority kya hai.. Tripura or drugs..

Tears brim in Trisha's eyes- Tripura di..

Tripura- for her, you have to control yourself, you promise me..

Trisha- haan..

Tripura- try to control yourself, don't push yourself towards drugs..

Tears rolled down, Trisha only nodded..

Tripura leave her arms- go & sleep on bed, go..

Trisha go towards bed, lying on bed, she cuddle herself, whole body weak towards drugs..

Tripura went near her & sit on chair, caressing her hair slowly, in mind- what I'm doing is right or wrong! I lie with myself, I run away from all & again my life brings me here, why? Kya rehe gaya hai Meri past life me.. why Trisha wants me in her life..

Same time, Trisha hold Tripura's hand & entwine her fingers with her, grab her hand near chest, Tripura look her, her each action remind her of Teddy, Teddy did samething with her in rainy days, whenever thunder sounds started.. between both age difference Teddy only 5 & Trisha 20 year old.. she need care like Teddy, what Rama Nagrajan did in his life, a example in front of her eyes..

She look Trisha sleeps peacefully, she carefully leave her hand from her grips, cover her in duvet, left the room..

She enter in cabin, she look Karan feeding Teddy her meal, & she eats her meal without creating a drama..

Tripura in surprise tone- oh my god! May sunrise from West..

Karan didn't understand, what she says- Matlab..

Tripura- jab tak drama create naa ho tab tak, no eating..

Karan smile- Teddy is my friend, hey na Teddy..

Teddy chewing her food- yes..

Tripura smile & sit- Trisha need extra care like Teddy..

Karan- I know..

Tripura- so what next! Still she get attack.. she scratch the word 'still'

Karan- these happen still, kiu ki 5 din pehle, woh yaha se bhagi thi..

Tripura- what! Aur mujhe pata chal sakta hai, how you find her..

Karan- it's her brother, who behind all, uss ne uss kaha ke Rama Nagrajan ne Tripura ko bulaya hai.. but whatever you took decision, that's correct..

Tripura- Bhai ka naam!!

Karan- Krish Nagrajan! Tum news paper nahi padhti ho..

Tripura only stare him..

Karan change the topic- evening you both are coming to my home??..

Tripura- I already says yes to you...

They both silent for moment..

Tripura ask him- kaha par mili Trisha..

Karan- Sherry! Her friend, she found her on road, where she was literally begged for money, for her drugs.. I think something..

Tears brim in Tripura's eyes, she quickly wipe it, Karan didn't notice that..

Tripura- so what you think..

Karan- why not Trisha move to another place for her well beings...

Tripura- yeh possible nahi hai.. humein usske parents se permission letter chahiye..

Karan- it will possible, humein Madhu Nagrajan se baat karni hogi..

Tripura- ok, you try on that..

Karan- ok, I'll talked with her..

Teddy- mom, uncle is sweet..

Karan- accha ji!! I'm sweet, mujhe bolo, mom ko kiu bol rahi ho..

Teddy pull his cheeks- you are so sweet..

Tripura little in stern tone- Teddy..

Teddy look her- sorry..

Karan- Tipsy plz..

Tripura didn't say anything..

fan_forever thumbnail
Wow another fantastic update... the story is progressing really well...
So another character krish...hmmm

Is there some connection beyween teddy n trisha...

Pls update soon

Waiting to see karan tipsy romance
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Tipsy is best wat she is doing but wat motive behind Trisha to meet her elder sister only she can tell. But the truth of tipsy running away from her family is still to come out and between all this Karan and her rapoo is going good with teddy is all around to have fun and enjoyment.