KTBM ss: Doctor love Doctor.. part 5 pg 3

Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Introduction:

Madhu Nagrajan, Trisha's mother..

Rama Nagrajan, Trisha's father..

Krish Nagrajan, Trisha's elder brother..

Trisha Nagrajan, drugs addicted person..

---------------------------------------------

Karan Khanna, detoxification doctor, who personally handle Trisha Nagrajan..

Vasudha Khanna, Karan's mother..

Sherry Iyar, Trisha's friend from college..

Tripura Sundari Nagrajan (Tipsy), detoxification doctor, & Rama Nagrajan's elder daughter..

Sadhna (Teddy), Tripura's adopted daughter..

Part 1

"Sir we are sorry, no use of rehab, 2 times she came there, no use, she came out from rehab, & again back to her same life..

"You are her doctor, you have to do your best..

"We do our best sir, as her doctor, I suggest you, talked with her, I hope you will know, why she chooses drugs way..

"Why I pay for you..

"It's not matter of money sir, it's matter of responsibility, aap father hai Trisha ke, what's the problem of her, why she chooses same way always, you have to find out..

"You may go..

"But sir..

"I said go, he cut him mid..

Person reached rehab center..

"Karan man call him..

Karan stood there, men came near him..

Karan- yes, Dr.Mishra..

Mishra- you talked with Mr.Nagrajan about Trisha..

Karan cut him mid- it's called attitude, he is her father, his daughter continuously choosing same thing, I suggest him, talked with her, he said me, why they paying us.. ridiculous! Uss insan ko sirf attitude hai, usse sirf money, reputation aur usska naam yahi important hai, he doesn't care about his daughter..

Mishra- I think you have to talked with her mother or a Trisha's brother..

Karan- a big joke of the day, they was all in front of me, I discussed with them about Trisha's conditions, Trisha's mother listen me carefully,but Trisha's brother, who don't bit care towards her, I was frustrated for a moment..

Mishra- ok, ok, relax men! I'll talk with Trisha's mother, if you don't mind on that..

Karan- go ahead, Trisha is ok..

Mishra- Sherry is with her, condition is critical, she was out of control, a hour ago.. iss baar bahot hi jaada risk hai, 25 din pehle woh yaha se thik hokar gayi thi, phir se ussne yeh sab start kaise kiya, reason bada hai..

Karan- I really don't understand, what to do.. she didn't share anything with anyone..

Mishra- ok, we do something for these...

Trisha Nagrajan younger daughter of Rama Nagrajan, who a famous politician, her father a egoistic person, he have attitude on his position, Trisha down to earth person, she wants to live her life normal, but in last 12 months, she addict towards drugs, because of her father, Karan wants to know, why she chooses this way, she never share anything with anyone nor with her family...

Karan came in Trisha's room, she's sleeping, a dark circles came under her eyes, her face pale, some scratches on arms, her hairs are messed up, Sherry seat near sofa...

Karan- Sherry..

Sherry came near him- thanks Bhai for coming, I was so scared...

Karan- relax, tum ghar jaao, aunty is waiting for you..

Sherry- Bhai.. Tripura Sundari Nagrajan..

Karan confused & asked- who!

Sherry- don't know, Trisha was babbling her name, while sleeping..

Karan- tell me everything..

Sherry- when she was out of control, doctor inject her, she feel sleepy, & she started babbling, I want her in our family, I want her in our life dad, Tripura Sundari Nagrajan.. & she sleeps..

Karan- Trisha is your college friend..

Sherry- yes Bhai, she never like this, she always be a jolly type person, after her 20th birthday, she changed a lot, she became a silent person,she stopped talking with me also, but never break friendship with me, college me mere saath humesha thi, but lost somewhere.. & she stopped sharing everything with me...

Karan- ok, tell me one thing, she have habit for anything..

Sherry shrugged her shoulders- no.. in front of me.. kabhi dekha nahi hai.. every morning she met me on college time, after college, she went to home, & directly meet me next day..

Karan- social sites or anything..

Sherry- no, she avoid to be social.. she live her life simple, don't know why she chooses drugs!

Karan- ok, tum jaao..

Sherry went from there..

Karan with himself- Tripura Sundari Nagrajan???

Edited by Arpipatil - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start ..
Continue soon 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow..new story..new theme.
will comment in detail after reading
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start n waiting for next part
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Trisha kyu baar baar drugs leti hai.akhir kya problems hai usko. waiting for next part.
Arpipatil thumbnail
Part 2

"Amma I'm getting late today, because of you, a 5 to 6 year girl shouted from living room, who way to school..

"Oh good!! Have some patience, last moment you told me about sandwiches lady from kitchen..

"Amma, last night you forget to check my diary, little girl said..

Lady came out from kitchen with tiffin box & kept in her school bag- teddy finish your tiffin, & concentrate on study..

Teddy- mom don't call me teddy, call me Sadhna..

Lady smile & say- phir aap kiu mere naam Tipsy hai aisa bolte ho..

Teddy- you name this much big, & she extend her hands..

A horn sound indicates, school bus came..

Lady kiss on Teddy's cheek & bid her bye for school..

Cell ring, she pick it up..

Lady- yes..

Other side- may I speak to Tripura Sundari Nagrajan..

Tripura- yes! Who are you..

Other side- mam, I'm P.A of Rama Nagrajan..

Tripura listen Rama's name & say- don't call me ever again, & she cut the call, open her cell, took out sim card & cut it, throw in dustbin..

Again her land line number ring, she pick up.

Tripura- yes..

Other side- mam Dr. Dcosta give your home land line number, we are calling from new life rehab center, Mumbai..

Tripura- for what reason..

Other side- mam Dr. Dcosta & Dr. Mishra are very close friend, Dr. Dcosta told us that you treat your patient very..

Tripura cut them mid- came to the main point..

Other side- mam one special case is here, in Mumbai..

Tripura- I'm sorry, I clearly tell you, I can't handle that, I'm sorry, further explanation I give to Dr. Dcosta.. & she end that call..

Tripura reached her rehab center, she directly enter in Dr. Dcosta's cabin..

Tripura- good morning doctor..

Dcosta- good morning Tripura..

Tripura- on joining day, I was clearly said you that, I can't, I will, I never treat special case, for some moment I'll think for that, but there is in Mumbai, I'm sorry..

Dcosta- think once, you get double payment, & it's good, think once about Sadhna..

Tripura- ok, give me time, tomorrow morning, I'll inform you..

Dcosta- ok..

Evening, Tripura received Teddy from school with her, Tripura think about double payment, but it's in Mumbai, she don't want to go there, her past started roll over in mind, Teddy break her chain..

Teddy- amma, tomorrow we can go to park..

Tripura smile only..

Teddy- yes! Ice cream also..

Tripura smile & nodded in yes..

Teddy started babbling, Tripura look Teddy's happiness & think about her & she decide something, they reached to home...

Tripura- Teddy fresh quick & came fast, I'm so hungry..

Teddy- ok Amma & she went from there..

Tripura look once Disney World image, hanging on a wall, Teddy's dream to go there & spend her time there, with her favorite cartoons character, she smile..

Teddy came near her- Amma, see I'm fresh..

Tripura pick her in arms, came in balcony, seat on armchair- how was you day..

Teddy- it's good, aur aapka..

Tripura- thik.. thik..

Teddy- Amma sandwiches are tasty..

Tripura- thank you, Teddy..

Teddy- mumma you thinking something..

Tripura- yes! Maybe we both are going to Mumbai, for 3 to 4 months..

Teddy asked her in little sad tone- what about my school..

Tripura- vacation for some days, we we both go there first, then search good school for you, that's ok..

Teddy's face lite up with happiness- it's means, new friends..

Tripura- yes! One condition!

Teddy- what maa..

Tripura- you have so many varieties to call me, maa, Amma, mumma, aur kya..

Teddy smile- mom! & She pull Tripura's cheeks..

Tripura- ok, ok, now listen me..

Teddy- ok..

Tripura- we both are going to Mumbai, agar aapko koi aapka naam puche toh aap kya answer doge..

Teddy- my name is Sadhna yours Tripura Sundari Nagrajan..

Tripura- no Teddy..

Teddy- then..

Tripura- agar koi aapko puche aapka naam kya hai, toh aap aapka naam Teddy aur Mera naam Tipsy bologe.. ok..

Teddy question her- why!

Tripura- it's a secret game.. we have to win that, and prize is.. she stop in mid, give a surprise look to Teddy..

Teddy asked her in excitement- is..

Tripura- Disney World

Teddy in happy tone- really!!

Tripura- yes! So it's our secret game, don't tell to anyone..

Teddy kiss on Tripura's cheek- yes! Top secret..

Tripura take a relief breath...

Next day, in Dr. Dcosta's cabin..

Tripura- I'll go there, but one condition..

Dcosta- accept your all conditions..

Tripura- listen to me first..

Dcosta- go ahead..

Tripura- Mai waha par Tipsy bankar jaaungi naa ke Tripura, you inform them Tripura will not came, but as a replacement Tipsy will handle, is it ok..

Dcosta- ok, as your wish..

Tripura- other one is that.. my payment will through by our center not them..

Dcosta- done..

Tripura- Mai Teddy ko lekar jaaungi, mere saath.. I can't apart her from me..

Dcosta- she is your priority & I never denies for that..

Tripura- how many months..

Dcosta- 5 months..

Tripura- kaha par rukna hai..

Dcosta- apartment, is it ok..

Tripura- ok, kab jaana hai..

Dcosta- tomorrow morning's flight tickets..

Tripura- no flight ticket, I'll go through train, book A/C compartment, don't give me any royal treatment, I prefer with middle class..

Dcosta- tomorrow evening's train tickets..

Tripura nodded in yes..

Mumbai:

Dr. Mishra told to Karan that Trisha's case will be handle by other doctor, now he will only assist..

Karan- are you gonna mad, Dr. Mishra, I'm solely handle that..

Mishra- I'm sorry, but it's order by Trisha's father, that's why I called to my..

Karan cut him mid- whatever, is only one meaning, I'm not capable.. & he went out from cabin..

Goa:

3-4 men's check lock on door..

"Hello sir, here door is locked, we ask to neighbor, they told us, mam is went out of country

"Ok, find out where she went, & find out, where she work, what she work

"Sir she working for one NGO

"Ok, any other information, or a recent pic

"No sir

"Ok and end the call..

Mumbai:

"Sorry, no recent pic of Tripura

Madhu- how is that possible, address toh sahi tha naa..

"Ji haan mam

Madhu- ok, sir ko mat batana, Rama gussa karega..

"Don't worry mam

Madhu- go, men out from room..

Madhu in mind- Rama humesha galat karta aaya hai, ussne khud ki beti ko aapne se dur kiya, aur abhi usski dusri beti khud ko usse dur karna chahti hai.. Rama ke galti ki saza khud ko de rahi hai, he didn't realize what he actually lose..

Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, live her life in Goa, her father Rama Nagrajan, who a part her from himself, so long ago.. her mother died when she was 5, Rama curse her for his wife death, he sent her to panchgani for studies, he never go there to meet her, whenever vacation start, he sent her for another city, she turn 18, & she started live her life on her own rules, Rama never care towards her, he never find out about her well beings.. she knows that her father marry with another woman, she knows everything about her father, now she is in her 30s, in all years she hide herself from him & everyone, no one knows where she live, in all these years, no one search her, & suddenly past 2 weeks some people's are contact her, that non other than her father's people called her, 8 times she change her mobile number, but they got her new number within hour, she knows that, they find her number so quick.. & now she decide go to Mumbai, after so long time...

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOw... full jassossi wala ff... amazing...
 Looking fr next part...

Me first...

Amazing storyline... superb writing... nice blend of characters...

Haha poor karan... now will only assist... hehe
iluvusakshi thumbnail
suspense... suspense...
good going. thanks for pm.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Very Different...
Arpipatil thumbnail
Part 3

2 days later, rehab center, Tripura check in, she asked about her patient history, to Dr. Mishra..

Mishra- Tipsy, it's really your name..

Tripura- yes sir, can you plz provide me patient history..

Mishra- generally, log patient ka naam puchte hai, aur aap hai ke..

Tripura cut him mid- sir I came here for special case, Mai aapko patient ki history puch rahi hun, it's obvious you started first from patient name..

Mishra smile & said- correct! Karan Khanna will provide you, each & every detail, wahi yeh case handle kar raha tha.. it's very confidential case, so aapko secrecy maintain karni hogi..

Tripura- don't worry.. I'll do my best..

Mishra- that girl came from one reputed family, I hope you understand..

Tripura nodded in yes..

Karan enter in Mishra's cabin.. he look Tripura from back, her hair tied in ponytail, she wear jeans with white kurti with lite pink scarf..

Karan- good morning..

Mishra- come Karan..

Karan came & seat on chair, next to Tripura..

Mishra continue- meet Tipsy & Tipsy he is Karan Khanna..

Karan laughed- Tipsy! What kind of these name! It's so funny..

Tripura started glare him..

Karan look her face & stop laughing- sorry! Hi Tipsy.. he scratch her name..

Tripura- hi..

Mishra- Karan will assist you Tipsy..

Karan control his anger- ok..

Tripura to Karan- Mr. Khanna, can you plz provide me patient history..

Karan- of course, plz came with me..

They both came out from Mishra's cabin..

Karan- you want to meet her family members..

Tripura- abhi nahi Mr. Khaana, mujhe abhi sirf history check karni hai, then I proceed..

Karan- ok..

Tripura- how many times you treat..

Karan- 2 times..

Tripura- fir aapko pata hoga, what's the actual problem of patient..

Karan- don't call her patient again & again.. her name is Trisha Nagrajan.. call her Trisha..it's a request to you..

Tripura little deaf after hear Nagrajan surname, she again asked him- what you said, what's the name..

Karan repeat- Trisha Nagrajan, they enter in Karan's cabin.. Karan request her for seat, she sit on chair..

Karan- Trisha Nagrajan her name, 20 year old, my neighbor Sherry Iyar, her close friend, woh dono ek hi college me aur ek hi standard me padhte hai, Trisha pehle aise nahi thi, after her 19th birthday, she influence by durgs, 1st time her father took her here, Rama Nagrajan, may be you know him, he is a famous politician..

Tripura silently listen him..Karan continue- he took her in rehab center, on Sherry's reference.. after that she was totally fine, again one month later Sherry was told me, that she again turn to drugs.. again same thing happened, it's 3rd time she came to rehab, and you know it's a last stage of her life.. Maine usske family se pucha, why she chooses same thing.. they asked me, why they pay us..

Tripura in mind- Rama Nagrajan, jitna Mai unnko jaanti hun, utna koi bhi nahi jaanta.. aaj tak uss insan ne kisi ki care ki hi nahi.. he loves his political career only..

Tripura asked to Karan- any love affair..

Karan nodded in no- no..

Tripura- Mai Trisha se mil sakti hun..

Karan- haan, come with me..

Tripura- thank you..

Karan- Tipsy, may I ask you...

Tripura- plz..

Karan- we meet first time???

Tripura- haan, why you asking..

Karan- I think we meet!!

Tripura- may be, conference!!

They enter in Trisha's room, Tripura saw one mid age women sit beside, sleeping girl..

Karan- hello Mrs. Nagrajan..

Madhu- hello..

Karan introduce- Tipsy, she is Mrs. Madhu Nagrajan, Trisha's mother, aur Mrs. Nagrajan, she is Tipsy, she will handle Trisha here after,Mai assist karunga..

Tripura in mind- Rama Nagrajan's second wife, Trisha Nagrajan his daughter.. good.. wow! what a small world, maine socha bhi nahi tha, Mai kabhi Rama Nagrajan ki beti ko treat karungi.. never mind.. end of the world, he's my so called biological father...

Tripura take seat on another chair & asked to Madhu- any family problem mam..

Madhu didn't give any answer..

Tripura very clammy tone- ok, any other problem, plz share with us, that we can treat her that way, what's her actual problem, why she chooses drugs..

Madhu cut her mid- she wants complete family pic..

Karan- what do you mean..

Madhu- our family is not complete.. Mai Rama ki dusri biwi hun, on Trisha's 19th birthday, usse ek envelope aaya tha, uss me Rama ki pehli biwi aur usski badi beti ki pic thi, aur saath me pehli biwi ka death certificate, aur kuch galat baatein bhi likhi thi, he curse his own daughter for his wife death, but that was natural death, Trisha asked the reason about.. Trisha Rama se jawab mang rahi thi, uss ne pehli beti ko ki kiu usse dur kiya.. he didn't give any answer to her, Trisha chahti hai ke, Rama usske badi beti ko ghar laaye, usske aur Rama ki life me, family me lekar aaye, Trisha always humble towards everything, but these time she..

Karan- that day I was asking you, why you hide these from me..

Madhu- Rama aur Krish the, they are oppose to Trisha..

Tripura- 3 months, give me only 90 days.. don't came here to meet her..

Madhu- but..

Tripura cut her mid- trust me mam, I assure you, she will never touch drugs again...

Karan look Tripura once & say- plz mam..

Tripura- after 15 days came & meet us, thank you, Karan I took these file with me, I have to leave now, & she went from there..

Karan in mind- where I met these girl, think Karan think... you know her..

Tripura reached home, Teddy doing something..

Tripura- hi, Teddy..

Teddy run towards her, Tripura pick her in arms, Teddy kiss on Tripura's cheek- mom, it's boring day, I saw TV, finish my lunch also, still day was boring, Teddy's voice says everything to Tripura..

Tripura- sorry for your boring day, but I can't help it, don't worry, I'll do something for you, is that ok..

Teddy in dull voice- maa how many days, we stay here, I'm missing my Goa's place, waha par mere bahot saare friends hai..

Tripura sit on chair & say- give me a minute.. & dialed Karan's number...

Karan pick up her call- yes Tipsy..

Tripura- sorry to disturb you, can you provide me some school address, near rehab center or near my home..

Karan- why???

Tripura- for Teddy..

Karan asked her in confused tone- Teddy!!

Tripura- my daughter..

Karan- ohh!! Don't worry, on morning I'll provide you, that is ok..

Tripura- ok, thank you..

Karan- Tipsy can I ask you one, plz..

Tripura- yes!!

Karan- why you not allowing her family members to meet..

Tripura- can we discuss this tomorrow morning, plz, aaj Pura din meri beti ghar par akeli thi, that's why..

Karan- ok! No problem.. I suggest you something, take it or leave it, it's your own decision, tum apni beti ko aapne saath lekar kiu nahi aati, if no one is with you here..

Tripura- thanks for your suggestion, I'll think about it, sure..