Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Awww

Congrats Lata πŸ‘ 

1. How did you join IF?  For Saregamapa updates

2. Who is your best friend on IF? Dolly, Trubl and Chukks although Chukks does not come here anymore but we are still good friends

3. What is the color on your bed room walls? White

4. What is your ideal car? The one that can drive you crazy πŸ˜›

5. What makes you angry? Grilling πŸ˜†

6. How do you spend your long weekend? with family and friends 😊 usually it is a trip

More to follow soon!😊  Aaram se Zee, koi jaldi nahi hai πŸ˜‰

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Lata ji I did'nt get a chance to grill you.I will not miss this golden oppurtunity.

BTW the votes are for IF dev team awards!!

Cheers,

Mythili

You are at your best Mythilli when you are precise πŸ˜† so avoid ellaborating.

Where do you vote for them πŸ˜•. May be carry the link too for you so that we can do it.😳

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrubL

Enjoy your time in the Garam Kursi  πŸ˜‰  Yeah i am enjoying

Here are some Q's from moi:  πŸ˜›  OH NO..YOU TOOπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

What is your profession? COO in a computer network company

List your 3 fav Bollywood movies/ songs/ TV Serials?

Movies: Pyasa, Mother India and Sadma of kamal hassan

Songs: Almost all of Suraiyya, Geeta and Asha ji

TV Serial: Thodi khushi  thode gum, Vaidehi and jab love hua

Fav  Food Jo bhi banna banaayya mil jayye or in better words, jo mujhe na bananna padde😳

Fav Holiday Long weekends and Diwali

Fav Season Spring

Pick one:

Mohd Rafi/ Kishore Kumar

Kajol/ Priety Zinta

DDLJ/ Silsila

Nutan/Waheeda Rehman

Nihira/ Himani

Debojit/ Vineet (WHY COULD YOU NOT PUT HEMA THERE😑)

SRK/ Saif

Raj Kapoor/ Dilip Kumar

Your take on Surrogate Vs Adoption:

Surrogate does give a couple of oppurtunity to give your own egg and sperm and have a baby where as in adoption, biologically you have no relation to the child. If I am to decide to adopt a way, i will go for adoption. We have thousands of the children globally who have no living support. I am also associated with Child Relief organization and assist them with fund raising. Instead of bringing another life , why not support one existing one. More over there is always a chance a surrogate mother to be attached to baby. I think it is only California that lets you use the real parents name in birth certificate and not of surrogate mother. I could be totally wrong as I am not aware of any laws pertaining to them. But i am not against of either of them although will prefer adoption.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Congrats Lata jee for being on the Hot seat!! πŸ‘

Taking out my grill...😈 will be back soon...muhahahaha

Till then complete your last wish πŸ˜†

And I thought I am saved as you may be out for long weekend πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Congratulations Swar-raj (Lata)πŸ‘. This is an excellent oppurtunity for us to know you better.

1. How did you arrive at this user name? It is my Mother in Laws name Swaraj. I lost her couple of years back and miss her dearly. So wanted to keep her alive in my memories. She was one of the most wonderful and amazing women I have ever met

2. Who was your first friend on IF and what was your first impression about that member?  My First friend on IF was Sangeeta and then Zee. Sangeeta has amazing knowledge of Indian music and you can never win in argument with her πŸ˜† and Zee ofcourse is very creative

3. Who is your favourite debater on DM and why?  Sowmyaa did mention the list of my fav Debators. I am always impressed by the points made up by quite of few. 

Note to mods: Is it possible to extend this MOTW as many are busy this week? I am again going to be out from tomorrow till next year. Maya, enjoy  the long weekend yaar. Mow main kya rakha hai, aaj hum hai to next year tumπŸ˜† Yeh duniya aani janni hai

Swar_Raj thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Jatayu

Swar_raj is a girl??? Now why did I alwayas think that he was a boy?

Can we ask anything here? Anything at all?

Better late then neverπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

and for asking, as long as we have it in good spirit and not too personal as it is virtual world and we all have our intakes by it

Edited by Swar_Raj - 17 years ago
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisra

Congratulations Lataji!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

I'm really excited to grill you and cook you this week.πŸ˜› But before that, I have to make some preparations.πŸ˜‰ Therefore, I will be back with my set of questions in a little while. Till then, watch out on your hot seat. Be careful not to burn your behind.πŸ˜‰ ENJOY!

Cheers,

Anjali

Thanks Anjali πŸ˜› I will be on watch out

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Maya, agree with you. We also started this thread day late adn lot of members will be gone for long weekend of new year...so sure..we can always have swarraj on hot seat for longer time..i am sure she would love that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

It was done on purpose so that max people are out πŸ˜† so how can there be an extension πŸ˜•

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

[quote=sowmyaa]You are not the first one Jatayajuji...many of us thought that swarraj was a boy..and maryam already made her uncle ji .... [/quote]

Oh don't remind me of that Misdirected flight of Mars and VenusπŸ€”.... Wonder what anybody would think if Swar ji who seems like a gentleMAN tries to flirt with me on topic "Virtual flirting" πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• She there and then was destined to be my Uncle/Aunty for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Mariyam, you were challenging everyone left and right so someone had to take challenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Congrats Lata on being MOTW! πŸ‘ 

(I had to post in this thread bec'se you mentioned me as one of your fav debators...πŸ˜† j/k)

Dekhte hain ki aapko sabse jyada grill kaun karta hai. 😊

Yeh kya grilling competition hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

THanks DeepakπŸ˜›