Lataji, not so easy I still have to know you more
Uttaranchal is a newly formed state..called Uttarakhand now. It was a part of Uttar pradesh. It is situated in greater himalayas and has preserved our natural beauty to its extend. Since the tourism there has not damaged its natural scenic beaty so if you ever visit those places, you will fell in love with our mother nature for sure
2. What is the most you miss about India? My failiy, neighbourhood and college friends .
3. what is the best you like about US? Mostly i find that Americans are straight forward people. Corruption does not stop in getting our things done here on timely manner. I remeber I got my passport done in one day with the help of my town clerk, who I approached just becuase I lived in that town, and she went out of the way to help me and that too for nothing.
4. do you wish to go back to India for good in future? Why? Yes, So far me and my husband plan to enjoy our retirement between our friends and family in India
5. How old are you kids? (if you feel like sharing) They are not yet teenager
6. what language do you speek at home? Hindi and English
7. How many languages you can communicate in? and what are those languages? I can speak Pahadi (Uttaranchali) Hindi, English and tit bit punjabi
8. did you have an arrange marriage or love or larrange? Larrange
9. Your fav. Debate topic on DM so far? HArd choice
10. couple of your favorite songs? Too many, for one I Love Mirza Galib's all song/ghazals sung by Suraiyya
Congo, Lata. Enjoy the hotseat. Will be back later with Qs.
Thanks Sowmyaa..waisse i guess everone knows all about me now already. Phew...no grilling
Lata ji I did'nt get a chance to grill you.I will not miss this golden oppurtunity.
BTW the votes are for IF dev team awards!!
Topic started by sowmyaa
Last replied by *dolly*