Member Of The Week! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Congratulations Swar-raj (Lata)πŸ‘. This is an excellent oppurtunity for us to know you better.

1. How did you arrive at this user name?

2. Who was your first friend on IF and what was your first impression about that member?

3. Who is your favourite debater on DM and why?

Note to mods: Is it possible to extend this MOTW as many are busy this week? I am again going to be out from tomorrow till next year.

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Swar_raj is a girl??? Now why did I alwayas think that he was a boy?

Can we ask anything here? Anything at all?
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I am again going to be out from tomorrow till next year.

Going cuckoo again?
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Lataji!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

I'm really excited to grill you and cook you this week.πŸ˜› But before that, I have to make some preparations.πŸ˜‰ Therefore, I will be back with my set of questions in a little while. Till then, watch out on your hot seat. Be careful not to burn your behind.πŸ˜‰ ENJOY!

Cheers,

Anjali
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

Swar_raj is a girl??? Now why did I alwayas think that he was a boy?

Can we ask anything here? Anything at all?

You are not the first one Jatayajuji...many of us thought that swarraj was a boy..and maryam already made her uncle ji πŸ˜†....

you can ask anything here...πŸ˜‰....but if it's too personal question member of the week can omit that one if he/she wants...πŸ˜› kyun dar gaye kya? 😈 Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Note to mods: Is it possible to extend this MOTW as many are busy this week? I am again going to be out from tomorrow till next year.

Maya, agree with you. We also started this thread day late adn lot of members will be gone for long weekend of new year...so sure..we can always have swarraj on hot seat for longer time..i am sure she would love that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
MNMS thumbnail
[quote=sowmyaa]You are not the first one Jatayajuji...many of us thought that swarraj was a boy..and maryam already made her uncle ji .... [/quote]

Oh don't remind me of that Misdirected flight of Mars and VenusπŸ€”.... Wonder what anybody would think if Swar ji who seems like a gentleMAN tries to flirt with me on topic "Virtual flirting" πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• She there and then was destined to be my Uncle/Aunty for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats Lata on being MOTW! πŸ‘ 

(I had to post in this thread bec'se you mentioned me as one of your fav debators...πŸ˜† j/k)

Dekhte hain ki aapko sabse jyada grill kaun karta hai. 😊

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi lataji,
Congratulations on being MOTW.....
will b back soon with my questions
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrubL

Congo, Lata.πŸ‘    Enjoy the hotseat.    Will be back later with Qs.πŸ˜‰

GOod to see you Tanya.πŸ€—