Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

OMG! Nathu what you doing here?
Are you also interested in donning a bikini? πŸ˜²

BTW this is nothing to do with religion or a regressive mentality but I'm really curious and want to know how many of you folks here will be comfortable in strutting out in a bikini in front of your Bros or dad?

I won't because I don't wear bikinis even when they are not around but those who wear bikinis wear it in front of their families and also in front of strangers on the beach .
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
Filmifilmi thumbnail

Are you also interested in donning a bikini?😲

BTW this is nothing to do with religion or a regressive mentality but I'm really curious and want to know how many of you folks here will be comfortable in strutting out in a bikini in front of your Bros or dad?

What is wrong with wearing a bikini in front of the male members of your family if everyone is cool with it?
This is not your typical Indian family shackled by outdated traditions.

Why does it matter what we would do ourselves? They have grown up a different way and feel comfortable in wearing and doing things an average Indian middle class person may not. I live in the US and here facebook/instagram are filled with bikini pics from all average middle class people too and many people are wearing it on vacations with parents. It's very normal. 

Suhana has been in school in the UK for many years and 90% of her friends are rich white girls who also wear and post pics like this all the time. SRK also has said countless times that they're very liberal and he has no issues whatsoever with how Suhana dresses. She can wear whatever she wants and live however she wants and her own father feels that way so why do other people care?
NathuPyare thumbnail

Are you also interested in donning a bikini? πŸ˜²

arrey KD...πŸ˜²πŸ€—

mai to BF stalk karta hi rehta hoon par tum kabse BF aane lagi... tabiyat theek to hai tumhari... I'm getting worried for you now 

and no! neither am i interested in donning a bikni nor interested in ogling Suhana wearing one... Me still thinks of her like a kid πŸ˜³ 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Filmifilmi

What is wrong with wearing a bikini in front of the male members of your family if everyone is cool with it?
This is not your typical Indian family shackled by outdated traditions.

I didn't say there's anything wrong with it. Just wanted to know what people's honest opinions are on here. 
I wear bikini on the beach and whilst on holiday, but personally wouldn't be comfortable in strutting in one in front of my dad or my older bros.That's all! 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

arrey KD...πŸ˜²πŸ€—

mai to BF stalk karta hi rehta hoon par tum kabse BF aane πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lagi... tabiyat theek to hai tumhari... I'm getting worried for you now 

and no! neither am i interested in donning a bikni nor interested in ogling Suhana wearing one... Me still thinks of her like a kid πŸ˜³ 

Yaar active rehne ki chakkar main I thought I will pay this place a visit, but looks like my presence has already caused quite a stir πŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail

Yaar active rehne ki chakkar main I thought I will pay this place a visit, but looks like my presence has already caused quite a stir πŸ˜†

u attract trouble wherever u go πŸ˜†

I know ki tum WL kam karwane ke liye active ho rahi ho... par WL kam karwane ke chakkar me badhva mat lena... πŸ˜†

Anyways, CC ko bhool gayi kya? How's Rukhi doing? usne bataya to tha ki break legi... par kaafi lamba break le liya... πŸ˜³
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Why does it matter what we would do ourselves? They have grown up a different way and feel comfortable in wearing and doing things an average Indian middle class person may not. I live in the US and here facebook/instagram are filled with bikini pics from all average middle class people too and many people are wearing it on vacations with parents. It's very normal. 

Suhana has been in school in the UK for many years and 90% of her friends are rich white girls who also wear and post pics like this all the time. SRK also has said countless times that they're very liberal and he has no issues whatsoever with how Suhana dresses. She can wear whatever she wants and live however she wants and her own father feels that way so why do other people care?

Are you people always this welcoming? πŸ˜†

It's my first time on this board and just asked a genuine question out of curiosity since it's easy to come and preach about woman empowerment and liberation when it comes to these hot shot celebs, but how many common people here would actually be comfortable in front of their own dads and bros.That's all! 

I'm also from the UK myself and have no issues whatsoever what people want to wear where and in front of whom
I myself personally don't feel comfortable in strutting my stuff in front of my dad or my bros.It's not got go do with religion or a regressive mentality, and don't think the male members in my family would have an issue either, but it's just the way I feel. I just won't be a 100% comfortable or confident if you know what I mean! 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Your brother or dad can roam around shirtless and in boxers around you but you can't do the reverse? πŸ˜†
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

And you certainly have THE MOST REGRESSIVE MENTALITY and I really hope u r not An Indian n if u r, Ppl lyk u (in both cast's) r responsible for the chaos of religion in this country

What the hell are you even saying? πŸ˜†

The only people who create chaos of religion are the religious. I dont subscribe to a religion. I think they are all problematic and Islam leads the way.