Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

That's SRK's daughter? Left or right?

The one in red/maroon bikini .
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Ye Feminists har jagah aa jaate hai. 

It is a Religion. Dont apply today's standards to the times when those religions were written. Bcoz they hv stupid practices across the board n across the genders. 

There should be a separate Thread created exclusively for Male Bashing. So that all Misandrists can go there n vent everyday. Har topic pe Feminism ghusa dete hai. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Yeh feminist ...womens right activist will one day go to a Muslim woman wearing Hijab and tell her

we are here

we are here to liberate you

rescue you

free u

freedom is here...

lets put his hijab away...lets get into bikinis in hot weather

a slap with 70 miles per hour will then come on their kaan ke neche..

they will forget womens rights

muslim women are doing as per wish...

many wear hijab...many dont...many dress like ur regular indians...no one is forcing anyone on large scale

of course extremists are there ...but thats not an overall view

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angrybread

There is hardly any discussion on suhana πŸ˜† people are discussing everything else ... you know usual forum stuff πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i just hope suhana doesn't choose to be bw actress otherwise forum will be intolerable .

I feel discussion like these will be the new normal on this forum if she debuts. Cause religion will always come into play with her. Articles like these will triple and probably be worse. πŸ₯±
It's ridiculous really that things will be even worse for her then normal star kids.
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

I feel discussion like these will be the new normal on this forum if she debuts. Cause religion will always come into play with her. Articles like these will triple and probably be worse. πŸ₯±
It's ridiculous really that things will be even worse for her then normal star kids.

It would be quite unfair to her if they didn't do it to SRK, Salman, Shahid, Aamir etc. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

Even c grades like poonam pandey join in to get some likes and fame ... just saw her tweeting suhana bikini pic and praising her and comparing from herself .
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasbah

It would be quite unfair to her if they didn't do it to SRK, Salman, Shahid, Aamir etc.

Yea it is unfair but let's be real she's a female πŸ˜•... if they didn't spare her for a simple bikini then I can only imagine what will happen she does a kiss or lovemaking scene on screen.
sherlockthor thumbnail
What is so sick about this is grown men are lusting after her and seeing her with Gandi nazar.

Only people with sick mentality will have a issue with her dress.

What is wrong with people I donno.

Again started with the shaming.. even if they wear head to toe burqa these people will have problems , and that is because of their own disgusting lust

The audience is obsessed with Suhana, at least the online audience. On sites like pinkvilla, her pics get like a million views. Not even the top actresses get that kind of attention. SRK yelled at the media the last time this happened but he can't keep doing it again and again.
Kajol's daughter Nysa, Aamir's daughter Ira and other star kids all wear or post sexy photos in tight clothes but almost nobody gets the interest or scrutiny that Suhana gets. I wish she would just stay away from acting. 

It will get worse because she's apparently going to be on the cover of Vogue next month. 
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry Shah but your daughter reeks of wannabe behaviour.. shes always posing sticking out her assets like seriously? Youre only 18!

The Kardashians have really rubbed off on these younger girls.
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Even c grades like poonam pandey join in to get some likes and fame ... just saw her tweeting suhana bikini pic and praising her and comparing from herself .

I sometimes feel so sorry for SRKs kids... they are the only star kids that are so scrutinised.
Everyone uses them for attention. Hell sometimes I feel even their own friends use them to get media attention.