Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

Yes, I agree with Meli. Who is Ajay?

Btw Leena, sorry I have not congratulated you on your first episode. I was away and for past few days our server was very very slow. Apparently, it was affected because of the Taiwan's earthquake

Anyway, congrats Leena, it is a good beginning. If you get out of hand like all those UNcreative head in the serials, we will put you back right on the tracks... right guys?   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Congratulations again.   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Btw, how many episodes this is planning to run?

a name for the character Ajay? okie, how abt adi from 'Kolangal'? his real name is also ajay right? and i think he is handsome enuff for deepa also.😳😳😳

thanks for all ur comments pple! i really appreciate ur feedbacks!

er... i dunno how many episodes this mini-serial of mine will run. i'll try to make it short & sweet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway, here's my 3rd installment.

CHAPTER 3

"I can't through this marriage." ajay repeated loudly. his parents immediately came over & started shouting at their son. deepa just looked in. her mind was a blank. ajay came over to deepa & helped her up to her feet. he brought her to where her mum was standing. "madam, I am really very sorry. your daughter has someone else in her heart. I will be committing a great sin if I separate her from her true love. I can't ruin the life of a woman whom I love so much." ajay apologised with a sad smile.

deepa didn't know whether to smile or cry. she was happy that the marriage was called off but she also couldn't bear to hurt ajay. he was really too nice. "ajay.. i.." deepa faltered as she searched for the right words to comfort ajay. "it's okay deepa. I just want you to be happy. I know you can only be truly happy with kailash." insisted ajay & he quickly walked out of the marriage hall. her heart heaved a sigh of relief as deepa watched the crowd file out of the wedding hall silently. "uh-oh. a storm is brewing.." groaned deepa inwardly as she saw her parent's stormy faces.

an hour later kailash arrived at marriage hall. taken aback at it's emptiness, he made enquiries with the caretaker of the hall. the caretaker informed him that the marriage had been called off by the groom himself. although he was relieved, kailash couldn't help worrying for deepa. "what happened to the bride & her family sir?" kailash asked uncertainly. "the bride's family had a huge argument with the bride. that poor girl is at the back garden crying." the caretaker informed him sadly. kailash didn't have to be told twice & rushed off to find deepa.

end of chapter 3. comments & suggestions please. will continue soon. but dunno if i'll have the time to update tmr as it is my bdae.πŸ˜‰ will try my best pple!

~ leena πŸ˜›

trisha_coolizh thumbnail

HAPPIEZ BIRTHDAY LEENA 😊 😊
I am so upset 😭 AND ANGRY 😑 😑 with thiz penn CJ.BASKAR BECOZ FOR SEPERATING DEEPA AND KAILASH.....STUPID DIRECTOR....BUT NOW I AM HAPPY BECOZ YOU ARE COMING TO JOIN THEM IN THIS STORY....SO SWEETIZH OF YOU LEENA I ENCOURAGE YOU ......AND SO FAR I READ UR STORY ITZ GOING GREATZ....WELL DONEZ LEENA.......Hope they both will join their handz in their next serial as husband and wifez.... 😊 😊
My darlingz Prajin i will have imaginary that u and Deepa will join in Leena'z story.....Thatz great .....Thankz alotz to you Leena..... 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trisha_coolizh

HAPPIEZ BIRTHDAY LEENA 😊 😊
I am so upset 😭 AND ANGRY 😑 😑 with thiz penn CJ.BASKAR BECOZ FOR SEPERATING DEEPA AND KAILASH.....STUPID DIRECTOR....BUT NOW I AM HAPPY BECOZ YOU ARE COMING TO JOIN THEM IN THIS STORY....SO SWEETIZH OF YOU LEENA I ENCOURAGE YOU ......AND SO FAR I READ UR STORY ITZ GOING GREATZ....WELL DONEZ LEENA.......Hope they both will join their handz in their next serial as husband and wifez.... 😊 😊
My darlingz Prajin i will have imaginary that u and Deepa will join in Leena'z story.....Thatz great .....Thankz alotz to you Leena..... 😊

thanks for ur bdae wishes trisha! it was very sweet of you to do so!πŸ˜ƒ i can't believe i am a year older now already! lols!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that is true. believe me, i was darn pissed at the CJ Baskar cos he seperated my fav jodi. how could he do it to us?😑😑 it was unfair yaar. and now in anjali, he puts malika instead of meera. honestly speaking, meera shared TONS more chemistry with prajin than this childlike malika. she looks like prajin's sister, not wife.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww.. thanks for all ur ownderful compliments trisha. i will try my best to make this story good & interesting. i also hope meera & prajin will act in another serial. i miss them!!😭😭

here is my latest chapter.

Chapter 4 

her tears had a mind of their own. they trickled down her soft cheek onto her sari. deepa' silk sari was ruined by the tears but she didn't care. "so what? my whole life is already falling apart. it's not like this sari even matters." she told herself forlornly. but deepa didn't notice someone standing behind her. the person whom she missed so much. "deepa…." a very familiar voice called out. she spun around to find kailash, right in front of her. in the flesh.

"where are you deepa?" kailash questioned silently, brushing past some rogue tree branches. all of a sudden, he found himself in a small clearing. spotting a figure clad in a sari sitting on a log, he drew closer to find that it was deepa. her shoulders heaved as she cried. kailash's heart went out to her. he couldn't bear to see deepa hurt. she hadn't noticed him & seemed to be lost in her own world. kailash called deepa's name very gently. deepa froze for a moment but turned to face him. she looked shocked & a little angry.

"didn't you get married?" he aksed deepa softly. "what does it look like? will any bride cry on her wedding day?" she snapped at kailash irritably. kailash opened his mouth to speak but deepa silenced him with a swift motion of her hand. "let me speak now. you have ruined my life once. I am not ready to let you ruin it again. please leave me alone. "deepa firmly completed the sentence & stalked off. kailash sighed dejectedly, memories flooding his mind.

starting from the next chapter, i will relate the flashbacks of deepa's & kailash's love story.😳😳 hope u all will enjoy it. comments & suggestions are welcome! love you all!πŸ˜ƒ

happy new year people! hope u all have a great year ahead!πŸ‘πŸ‘

~leena πŸ˜›

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainykid

thanks... late birthday wishes... "happy birthday"...

thanks a lot for ur wishes BK!😳😳

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Looking forward to flashback scenes, Leena. Keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To last but not least,
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family and friends
😳
Aanteek thumbnail
WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2007!!!!

Aanteek thumbnail
BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES! LEENA.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serial123

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES! LEENA.

thanks a lot serial123! i had a great bdae!πŸ˜ƒ

hey, how come so few pple commented on my story? is it that bad?😭😭

anyways, here is my latest installment. please read & comment!

Chapter 5

kailash had first met deepa at a party. he was the photographer for the event. the gala event was hosted by Ajay, chennai's youngest businessman. he had just clinched a major deal & was throwing the huge party as a celebration. as he was snapping some pictures of an important VIP, kailash spotted a girl having an argument with the security personnel. "let me in!" she was yelling at the top of her voice.

the commotion had attracted the attention at quite a few people in the party, including ajay himself. "what's going on here?" he questioned strolling over to the entrance. "deepa? what are you doing here?" ajay's tone changed from annoyance to surprise. "I came to see you ajay. the stupid security are not letting me in!" she whined cutely. "look here deepa. I already told you. I don't like you. I am not interested in you. now please stop following me." pleaded ajay in a low voice. "but….. I really like you!" deepa insisted. ajay just gave a nonchalant shrug & walked off. deepa pouted & stormed off. kailash followed her, his curiosity sparked off.

kailash spotted deepa sitting on a park bench, grumbling away to herself. smiling at her indigence, kailash walked up to her & tooka  seat right beside her. "what do you want?" deepa snapped. "well, I saw you & ajay. you both seemed to have a little problem back in the hotel. why are you chasing him? he says he doesn't like you, then why are you still pursuing him?" he questioned deepa. "that's a long story…." deepa sighed tiredly. " I have all the time in the world. now tell me what's going on!" kailash insisted stubbornly. deepa shot him a furtive glance & began her love story.

okie, so how was it? do u all like it? comments & suggestions please.πŸ˜ƒ

have a great new year people!πŸ‘πŸ‘

loads of love,

~ leena πŸ˜›

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
leena, great story. Happy late b-day.

Aanteek thumbnail
Its great, Leena. Like BK said, people are busy in holidays I guess.