Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

thanks aanaa!😳

hey BK! ur back!😃 thanks for ur encouraging clap! lols!

and dun worry caryn, i wun make this fanfic crappy. i will make it romantic & interesting as much as i can.😆😆

Kasthuri thumbnail
Hey Leena,
Good job! Keep up your good work!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Leena......Since I hjave been busy with CHristmas and guests at home I did not get much time to go aroung all the topics here. I just noticed this topic. Good work buddy......keep it up .... 👏
Aanteek thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 Good Work Leena. Can't wait for the continuation.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely story its wicket leena. Keep it up.

take care
from usha
Chellama thumbnail
👏 👏 Gud Job Jiggly....Keep it up 😊
Yeah..Meera was in that commercial b4 they started the Penn Serial, If you've noticed that she looks more slimmer in Penn.

It's "Karthika Chiyakai" Powder 😛

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

here is my next chapter pple! hope u all enjoy it!😛

CHAPTER 2

"deepa! deepa! are you ready?" her mum enquired anxiously. sighing deeply deepa nodded in agreement & got ready to leave the room. all the gold ornaments were heavy but not heavier than her heart. "smile girl. if you go out with such a sullen face, people might think you are not happy with the marriage!" her mum chided her softly. deepa forced a smile on her face & followed her mum out of the room.

kailash weaved in & out of the slow moving cars. he was in a terrible rush but chennai's traffic didn't help him one bit. the vehicles were moving at the pace of snails & kailash was becoming more than frustrated at the congestion. "come on! move it! goddamit!" he shouted to no one in particular * got back hostile stares in return. knowing that he was never going to get out of the congestion so easily, kailash dejectedly follwed the traffic flow.

deepa sat down beside ajay. both of them didn't even glance at each other. till that moment, deepa had been holding onto the hope that kailash might com & take her away. the hope soon faded away as she realised that kailash might not have even known about the marriage. ajay suddenly stood up, he removed the garland & firmly went, "I can't go through this marriage." the entire marriage hall went deathly quiet at that outburst from the groom. deepa on the other hand could only gape at ajay in confusion.

okie, that's all for today. comments & suggestions are more than welcome. next update will be tmr.😊

and chellema, thanks for telling me abt the shiyakai ad. meera looked very pretty.😳😳 but a little plump. lols!😆😆😆

~leena

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Nice job Leena, can't wait for episode 3.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BTW, who is Ajay? Have u thought about a specific actor, we all knows prajan and meera are kailash and deepa. U know I need some face to imagine as Ajay 😆
Caryn thumbnail
Yes, I agree with Meli. Who is Ajay?

Btw Leena, sorry I have not congratulated you on your first episode. I was away and for past few days our server was very very slow. Apparently, it was affected because of the Taiwan's earthquake

Anyway, congrats Leena, it is a good beginning. If you get out of hand like all those UNcreative head in the serials, we will put you back right on the tracks... right guys?   😉 😉

Congratulations again.   👏 👏 👏

Btw, how many episodes this is planning to run?