Donal Bisht to join Shashank Vyas as lead of Roop

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Colors' popular show Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop (Rashmi Sharma Productions) will see a 10 years leap very soon.

The show will see the likes of the grown-up generation taking centre stage.

The actress to play the female protagonist will be Donal Bisht.

Yes, Donal who enthralled viewers with her performance in the Sony TV show, Ek Deewana Tha will be back in a new avatar.

As per credible sources, "Donal will be paired opposite Shashank as lead.

We buzzed Donal but did not hear from her.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Are you excited to see Donal back in action? Drop in your comments here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eeksss!!!!!! I am loving RS for this pairing! Excited to see Donal Bisht joining the cast.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well,Donal is new for me as I haven't seen any show of hers. So all I want to say is Good luck Donal🥳
I m going to start watching this show only for Ravish aka Shashank Vyas.
I hope Donal is able to match him as his acting skills are terrific. I hope they put on-screen an excellent chemistry

Off screen jodi name - Shonal
Siya2202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Well,Donal is new for me as I haven't seen any show of hers. So all I want to say is Good luck Donal🥳

I hope Donal is able to match him as his acting skills are terrific. I hope they put on-screen an excellent chemistry

Even I haven't seen her previous show, but have heard praises of her. Plus she is quite beautiful too. I am looking forward to this new pair. Hope CVs do justice to their characters.

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Even I haven't seen her previous show, but have heard praises of her. Plus she is quite beautiful too. I am looking forward to this new pair. Hope CVs do justice to their characters.

Ohh😳 After reading your comment I that dat u r Donal fan. Wasn't aware dat u haven't seen her show.
I haven't heard praises but yup she is beautiful, no doubt.
Let's hope for best😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

i hav seen her in edt.shes gud luking & a nice prsn no doubt.
But sorry 2 disappoint u shes no great shakes in acting & shes not a match 4 shanky in acting.hes 2 gud & shes av.shanky is terrific esply he nails emotnl & romantic scenes but donal is v weak in emotnl scenes.and her dialogue delivery is also not gud in emotnl scenes tho oderwise shes ok in dialogue delivery.

Abt chem dont worry shanky can create chem even wid a wood and donal is still a human being

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

But sorry 2 disappoint u shes no great shakes in acting & shes not a match 4 shanky in acting.hes 2 gud & shes av.shanky is terrific esply he nails emotnl & romantic scenes but donal is v weak in emotnl scenes.and her dialogue delivery is also not gud in emotnl scenes tho oderwise shes ok in dialogue delivery.

Abt chem dont worry shanky can create chem even wid a wood and donal is still a human being

Well, I don't know anything about Donal and her acting skills. I have too came across some of her edits from her previous show. But that was her debut show plus the show had two power packed performers vikram and namik. So I think her performamce was overshadowed by them.
I think she deserves a fair chance to showcase her acting skills, otherwise she wouldn't have been the female face of the show. 
Regarding shashank, I am his admirer since BV. I didn't got a chance to follow JNDSD, but have heard him playing his role with lot of conviction. Also when there were articles going round about the actor playing the role of grown up Roop, I only wished it was shashank. He has got the innocence of roop. He will definitely nail it with his performance. 😊
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Donal ❤️

Donal n shashank will look awesome together ❤️
Edited by CurvyGirl - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

Oops😆 I won't comment anything abt Donal before watching her but Yup Shanky can create chemistry even if the actress isnt a good actor
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Well, I don't know anything about Donal and her acting skills. I have too came across some of her edits from her previous show. But that was her debut show plus the show had two power packed performers vikram and namik. So I think her performamce was overshadowed by them.
I think she deserves a fair chance to showcase her acting skills, otherwise she wouldn't have been the female face of the show. 
Regarding shashank, I am his admirer since BV. I didn't got a chance to follow JNDSD, but have heard him playing his role with lot of conviction. Also when there were articles going round about the actor playing the role of grown up Roop, I only wished it was shashank. He has got the innocence of roop. He will definitely nail it with his performance. 😊

see i m not against donal .i like her but shes not match 4 SV.

nope that was not her debut show. she'd done shows  earlier 2. she was in kalash as parallel lead and ha d hosted  chitrahaar.
and abt power pack perf. i think namik was v.gud & has potnl and in edt he dint hav much SS nor dialogues .only he was gud despite having so less SS.all SS was hogged by oder actor .donal has also so much SS.
her perf is not overshadowed by any1.both vikram & she'd enough SS.and vikram's power pack perf less said less better.hes not match of SV or even namik whos gud actor but still has  go bit far .i wont talk anything abt him. oderwise will get warning. hate him.

ad abt shanky i m his fan from BV days .he played  jagya like multi shaded,multi layered  complex grey ckt so flawlessly .and he played CRV like pure white wid  conviction no doubt in that. only he got cheated .he brought TRPs 2 that show at 5.30PM slot but dint get SS bcoz sum1 was fav of director & writer. 4 that prsn whole story was changed. but leave it its not abt it nor related 2 this show oderwise mods mite cum here.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago