Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well on article It was mentioned there will be 2 heroines ...Em excited to know about another one..Edited by ssuuvvii - 5 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
.i havent seen EDT but heard she got trolled many times due to poor acting ..i hope she improve her  craft here.. Edited by ssuuvvii - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

see i m not against donal .i like her but shes not match 4 SV.

nope that was not her debut show. she'd done shows  earlier 2. she was in kalash as parallel lead and ha d hosted  chitrahaar.
and abt power pack perf. i think namik was v.gud & has potnl and in edt he dint hav much SS nor dialogues .only he was gud despite having so less SS.all SS was hogged by oder actor .donal has also so much SS.
her perf is not overshadowed by any1.both vikram & she'd enough SS.and vikram's power pack perf less said less better.hes not match of SV or even namik whos gud actor but still has  go bit far .i wont talk anything abt him. oderwise will get warning. hate him.

ad abt shanky i m his fan from BV days .he played  jagya like multi shaded,multi layered  complex grey ckt so flawlessly .and he played CRV like pure white wid  conviction no doubt in that. only he got cheated .he brought TRPs 2 that show at 5.30PM slot but dint get SS bcoz sum1 was fav of director & writer. 4 that prsn whole story was changed. but leave it its not abt it nor related 2 this show oderwise mods mite cum here.

Please don't misjudge me. Even I don't know a bit about the actress or her acting skills. I was just appealing to give her a try before landing on a conclusion. The previous shows were quite different from this one. It is more of a social issue based just like shakti (an RS show on colors at 8). Neither it's you nor me who knows how the lead's character will be shaped post leap.
So, my intentions were just to create a positive environment in the forum.
I hope everyone leaves all the old grudges against the previous shows and producers or directors behind cos this one is a brand new show. I don't think RS will take a chance to destroy it by sidelining the leads. Plus she is known to have given we fans some of the most beautiful jodis of the telly world like SwaSan, HaYa, RagLak etc... so let's trust her decision of selecting Donal as the FL before bringing anything negative in one's minds.๐Ÿ˜Š
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DONAL !!! She always reminds me of Yami Gautam๐Ÿ˜†She looks Yami 's sister to me ๐Ÿ˜†
She  is pretty and a good person too About acting I will reserve my  comments till i see her in this show It's possible she surprises us with a good performance in this show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I cannot wait for leap to happen because i am so eager to see Shashank ๐Ÿ˜ƒSo FREAKING EFFING EXCITED !

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Donal is pretty I think she will look good with Shashank Dont know about her acting though Need to see her acting before commenting on it ๐Ÿ˜†
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Well on article It was mentioned there will be 2 heroines ...Em excited to know about another one..

Yup...TC article mentioned about two female leads and the love triangle. Let's see what the makers are upto, but I hope RS don't make a khichdi of the story cos she is expert at one๐Ÿ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Donal in her show Ek Deewaana Tha, and i also like Shashank, liked him as Ravish in his last serial and obviously Balika Vadhu. So i hope this is true, will be nice to see them Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Hannah_

Donal is pretty I think she will look good with Shashank Dont know about her acting though Need to see her acting before commenting on it ๐Ÿ˜†

hannah & hina u will know abt her acting soon. i m not wrong.๐Ÿ˜‰
but yes she will luk gud wid shanky as shes pretty & sv is handsum man.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

@siya i m not judging u at all. i m just telling u abt her  acting. she needs 2-3 shows 4 it.hopefully she improves.
and i agree RS had given many gud jodis. u mentioned them.and i m not talking abt chem bcoz i hav faith on shanky 4 that.
CandycaneMissy thumbnail
Donal is pretty but yeah she looks like Yami's sister to me too๐Ÿ˜†Anyways lets see how her chemistry works with Shashank ๐Ÿ˜Š
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
TFS . Shashank vyas agree to Roop role . great . thank some one finally agreed to Roop role . I think Roop   role is very effective and inspiring .it is not necessary that if u r men then u need to show muscle and to become violent Alway

Khana pakane se ,sui mein dhaaga daalne se Kisi bhi men ki mardangani less nahi hoti