Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I just hope the grown up Roop teach his constable father what is true definition of being man . apni wife ko raat pur paani pe khade rakhna ya belt se maarna mardangani nahi kehlati balki cowardness Hoti hai .ya phir Roop ko goon bache ke sang bejh kar Kisi ko kanche.se maar Kur bhi mardangani nahi HotiEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Donal has confirmed ..She will be playing roop's wife...It will have a concept of ki nd ka post leap..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
I am so happy to see sv onscreen again 😳 I hope this show does justice to him bc he was fabulous as captain ravish 👏

As for FL I haven't seen her previous show so don't now how she is but she is sure pretty and hope she can act as well bc this Jodi will look really good onscreen.

Ehhh I am so creaking happy to know sv is coming onscreen.
All the best sv and Donal 😳
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want to c grown up Roop making choti of girl classmate like he use to do in child hood .that girl classmate grown up hone pur bhi choti banana nahi seekha hoga .
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@.shiva - Agree about Captain Ravish, and also seeing your siggy just reminded me of Siddhima, Karan and Jen's chemistry Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anoder article on shanky & donal.
https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/tv/shashank-vyas-and-donal-bisht-to-romance-each-other-on-roop-mard-ka-naya-swaroop-after-the-show-takes-a-12-year-leap-250189.html

Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht to Romance Each Other on Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop After the Show Takes a 12 Year Leap

TV Anusha Iyengar Jul 05, 2018 05:46 PM IST
15 Shares   
Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht to Romance Each Other on Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop After the Show Takes a 12 Year Leap
Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht to romance each other on Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop. (Photo Credit: File Image)

Yet another show that challenges the patriarchal beliefs of the society. Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop speaks widely of the ways society judges a man's masculinity. It's considered laughable for a man to love cooking or dolls or any thing that women are supposed to love and do. Roop has managed to strike a chord with the audience with Afaan Khan, who plays the lead role with Yash Tonk, playing his father, Shamsher Singh. You have seen how Shamsher is constantly trying to turn his calm, benevolent son into a tough chauvinist that he is. The show will now take a leap of 12 years.

Shashank Vyas will be playing the grown up Roop in the show with Donal Bisht entering as his love interest. Shashank is popularly known for his role as Jagya in Balika Vadhu. Donal, on the other hand, recently made her debut on television with Ek Deewana Tha opposite Namik Paul and Vikram Singh Chauhan. The two are quite excited to be a part of the show and fans are more than excited to watch them romance each other. The two will be working with each other for the first time so it's going to be quite refreshing to watch a new onscreen romance!

Commenting on the character Shashank is playing, the actor said in a statement, "I always choose to play a role that is distinctive and one that has an impact. The shows bold and hard-hitting concept is what got me to take it up. Gender stereotypes need to be spoken about in order to bring a change and I'm honored that COLORS and Rashmi Sharma Telefilms has given me this opportunity."

Donal also spoke about why she chose the show and said, ""I am really excited to work in a show like Roop- Mard Ka Naya Swaroop that brings out the conversation on an impending issue like gender stereotype. I strongly believe that be it a woman or man, everyone has a right to choose their own path without being judged. I am super excited for this new opportunity and I can't wait to begin." What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned with us for more.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Tfs dolly Edited by .Shiva. - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

@.shiva - <font color="#009900">Agree about Captain Ravish, and also seeing your siggy just reminded me of Siddhima, Karan and Jen's chemistry</font>

Lennie we have met in dmg in siddhima AT. Jeran rocked during those days of dmg and this is my favorite scene 😳

As for captain ravish he was selfless and filled with goodness. Ravish cannot be recreated but hope roopinder is also another character we enjoy and like. Waiting to see this character who fights for his sisters, helps his mom in kitchen, and love his bonding with his family.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Lennie we have met in dmg in siddhima AT. Jeran rocked during those days of dmg and this is my favorite scene 😳

As for captain ravish he was selfless and filled with goodness. Ravish cannot be recreated but hope roopinder is also another character we enjoy and like. Waiting to see this character who fights for his sisters, helps his mom in kitchen, and love his bonding with his family.

bani i also liked siddhima tho dint watch DMG much. watched in btn & few scenes of siddhima.always liked JeRan.
@CRV that was w'ful ckt no1 can play that wid so conviction like shanky played.
and yes roop is so cute sweet &nice ckt.i m sure shanky can play this role wid more conviction than sum1else
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

bani i also liked siddhima tho dint watch DMG much. watched in btn & gew scenes of siddhima.always liked JeRan.

@CRV that was w'ful ckt no1 can play that wid so conviction like shanky played.
and yes roop is so cute sweet &nice ckt.i m sure shanky can play this role wid more conviction than sum1else

U were also fan of siddhima cool hehe

Hoping for the best dolly!