Posted: 5 years ago
This is super adorable
 And that last dialogue was a killer.
Lovely β€οΈ
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sairandhri

Thankyou for this! I am a huge Preedit fan and so hope to see something like this happen in the show. Bonding from neglect by friends is so relatable and I can easily picture these two doing that. Their friendship is being taken for granted and its great they can seek comfort from one another sharing those very human feelings of hurt, frustration, envy etc.

Thank you for liking it πŸ˜ƒ
Yes i want something to happen between them as well πŸ˜³

Glad you could visualize them like this, becoming friends and sharing their sorrows πŸ˜Š

Thanks! :)
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashimalhotra

This is super adorable

And that last dialogue was a killer.
Lovely β€οΈ

Thank you so much😳
Glad you liked that dialogue! :)
Thanks again! πŸ˜Š
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats such a cute,chocolaty feel good OS dear.πŸ˜ƒ I loved the building up and the last lines..Reminded me of 'pyaar Dosti Hai'.
And the title is so creative ...Beautiful dear.Keep coming with more such stories.
Waiting for your next musical OS.😳

Thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu.
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Thats such a cute,chocolaty feel good OS dear.πŸ˜ƒ I loved the building up and the last lines..Reminded me of 'pyaar Dosti Hai'.

And the title is so creative ...Beautiful dear.Keep coming with more such stories.
Waiting for your next musical OS.😳

Thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu.

Thanks a lot! πŸ˜³ Glad you liked this one :)

Haha yess, though I don't really like that movie, no offence but I like that dialogueπŸ˜† Pyaar sach mein dosti hai! 
Thanks for liking the title πŸ˜Š 
Yeah I have a musical OS in mind, infact I have two! Will give it soon enough πŸ˜ƒ

Much love <3
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow !  look who I found when I visit my another loved forum after ages. Approximately 6 - 7 months. ...
Ayushi !! You here darling ...
Preeti is my love  ...so am ever ready for Preehan or Preedit ...but ponga is attentive to every girl other than preeti & rohan is nowhere to be found ...our phooti kismet ...
Since ages we're requesting CV's to give preeti a lovestory ...coz I know she will slay ...

That's a pretty long rant ...but you know I got exited to see you after YPNTKH forum...
And coming to the OS ...
It's such a happy Friendship to love wala OS  ...
Lovely writing ...
As always I would recommend you to never stop writing ...
Lots of hugs 

A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: _era_

Oh wow !  look who I found when I visit my another loved forum after ages. Approximately 6 - 7 months. ...

Ayushi !! You here darling ...
Preeti is my love  ...so am ever ready for Preehan or Preedit ...but ponga is attentive to every girl other than preeti & rohan is nowhere to be found ...our phooti kismet ...
Since ages we're requesting CV's to give preeti a lovestory ...coz I know she will slay ...

That's a pretty long rant ...but you know I got exited to see you after YPNTKH forum...
And coming to the OS ...
It's such a happy Friendship to love wala OS  ...
Lovely writing ...
As always I would recommend you to never stop writing ...
Lots of hugs 

Wow , I am surprised seeing you here as well , I guess I'm stupid enough not to see your signature before lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

So so glad to see you are here as well πŸ˜³

I love Preeti too! The actress is fab, the character is so perfectly sketched, the love story would be something else I'm sure. I hope we get it soonish yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Haha it's alright. I'm excited seeing you here too :D
Glad you liked the OS. Thankss β­οΈ

I would be writing more πŸ˜Š Will Pm you my other story, do read if you have time πŸ€—
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Ayushi πŸ‘
Superb os it is.
Poor preedit mere, but they are so cute too.
Bura toh lagna hi tha, agar SamAina group me jaate toh itna problem nhi hota na ghar pe na dosto ke beech but...
Pandit ka dhyan Madhuri ne bhataka diya tha show me warna vo bhout gussa hota πŸ˜†
Or iss is me uski apni Madhuri ne dhyan bhatakaya πŸ˜†
I really loved this os.
Nice one.
Thanks for pm and sorry for late reply.
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Wow Ayushi πŸ‘

Superb os it is.
Poor preedit mere, but they are so cute too.
Bura toh lagna hi tha, agar SamAina group me jaate toh itna problem nhi hota na ghar pe na dosto ke beech but...
Pandit ka dhyan Madhuri ne bhataka diya tha show me warna vo bhout gussa hota πŸ˜†
Or iss is me uski apni Madhuri ne dhyan bhatakaya πŸ˜†
I really loved this os.
Nice one.
Thanks for pm and sorry for late reply.

Thanks a lot Anmol πŸ˜ƒ
Haha they're super cute <3
Yeahh preeti and pandit ko puchna chahiye tha at least πŸ˜›
Lol, haan madhuri took the cake, warna badi peetayi hoti sameer munna ki πŸ˜†
Haan, pandit ki madhuri πŸ˜³
Thank you so much! So happy you enjoyed it :) No worries about late reply πŸ˜ƒ
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Liked it? I loved this to an extent that I have re-read this many times, such a sweet OS, omg PreeDit is love❀️

Ayu, dil le loπŸ€—
I hate it when sisters are angry with each other but this was endearing to watch, what Preeti darling felt is felt in real too, when our friend or sister starts hiding things or spends less time with us, we do get annoyed and it's natural. Dialogues were on point and I could visualise it very much clearly. 
Both venting out their frustrations and Preeti doesn't chocolates😲 Hehe, koi baat nai, I love chocolates and I was elated to find that this chocolate led them to befriending each other as an individual😳
And how you concluded raised my heartbeat, Pandit say he will be there for her indirectly and then, best friends falling in love I am in a fangirling mode nowπŸ˜‰
This was fab! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Shreya!! πŸ€—
You re-read it aww. Glad you liked it this much πŸ˜³
Yayy β­οΈ
Samee! I hate it too when Preeti and Naina fight, there bond is to die for literally πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, these things happen in real life too, friends and family make us feel possessive πŸ˜›
Happy you found the dialogues to your liking :)
Haha, I don't think she won't like chocolates but I added this for the story πŸ˜†
Yeah, chocolate made them understand each other! So glad you liked the ending part, haha fangirl as much as you want πŸ˜‰

Thanks again! <3