PreeDit OS : A shoulder to laugh on

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
PreeDit OS : A shoulder to laugh on 

Preeti was sulking the whole day, she hadn't expected this from Naina and Swati. Her temper was flaring and she just wanted to take her anger out, she felt like punching someone.

Not finding any escape she kicked hard on the wall beside her and in return heard a muffled scream "Oww", immediately she turned her head towards the source of the voice.

Her face paled seeing Pandit standing beside her, holding his knees that were actually the object of her angry tigress self. 

"Kya Preeti? Rone toh de yaar aaram se." Pandit voiced out, now holding his head, he seemed disturbed as well. But he was not behind to notice Preeti's anguish.

Both of them didn't know if they should share what was in their hearts, they were in a group of friends, but both of them had never been so close.

"Toh! Kya kara Naina ne?" Asked Pandit, trying to gauge out of her what was bothering her. She gaped at him with wide eyes but decided it was best to let her frustration out!

Heaving a sigh, she started crying, her sobs were light but Pandit's heart broke seeing her so hurt, it was more like he forgot his own pain.

"Tujhe pata hai humne bachpan se sab share kara hai, apne kapde, apni hasi, apna dukh par ab aisa lag raha hai woh mujhse duur ja rahi hai." She spoke, trying to control herself but she could no longer. 

"Pehle toh chal bench par baith jate hain." Pandit said, guiding her towards the bench in some solitude, so as to safeguard both their images of pranksters crying their hearts out. 

He rummaged in his pockets and as if magically produced a chocolate, Pandit shook it in front of her face as if offering it to her. She giggled before taking it, slowly wiping her tears.

"Mujhe chocolates itni pasand nahi hain but thank you meri baat sunne ke liye." Preeti said slowly turning the wrapper open and taking a small bite.

She offered it to him and he gladly accepted, somehow seeing her open up to him, gave him the confidence to take out what he was feeling as well.

He was too reserved but then he needed someone to share his life's woes and worries. Munching a big bite from the chocolate, he started, "Sameer aur Munna mere bhai jaise hain. Woh mujhe chod kar movie dekhne kaise ja sakte the!"

She understood they both were upset over the same reason. Preeti took the chocolate and said, "Aisa nahi lagta ki dosti kisi ke liye important hi nahi hoti jab pyaar mil jata hai?" 

Seeing her eat away with so many questions on her face, he was lost. He had never even considered befriending a girl but he wanted to ask Preeti to be his friend, his best friend. 

"Pata hai, main kabhi kisi se aise baat nahi karta. Har samay mazak kar raha hota hun." He added smiling genuinely looking at her.

Preeti had a small smile finally make way to her lips, "Main bhi. But iska matlab ye nahi hum buddhe hain theek hai?" 

She lightened the atmosphere and they both knew without the exchange of actual words they had formed a bond that went deep.

He snatched the last piece of chocolate from her hands and she smacked him hard on his head. "Kya kar rahi hai?" He ran away while she followed him, not one to be left behind.

Catching up, she cornered him and her eyes widened in surprise, "Woh dekh!" She pointed to the top of the building.

His attention was diverted, he looked away and taking that as the golden opportunity, she snatched it out of his hands.

Shaking her hands, she showed him how he was the loser here. He laughed hard and replied, "Ab samjh aaya. Tujhe meetha nahi pasand kyunki tu badi teekhi hai."

Pandit's laughter was joined by Preeti giggling, they both scrambled on the floor laughing, this was such an ironical situation. They both had managed to make the other one happy, they were crying when they met and now they were laughing and enjoying each other's company. 

"Arre waise. Jab bhi hasna ya rona ho, tu aa sakti hai. Main hun yahin par!" He stated, finally feeling no apprehensions about what he felt. 

"Theek hai! Aaj se tu mera best friend." Preeti said shaking his body with force. He was all shaken up and asked, "Log haath milate hain, tune mujhe hi hila diya!" 

"Ye mera style hai na!" Preeti smirked. He tilted his head and spoke, "Sahi hai!" 

She started to leave, finally feeling less lonely, she had something to look forward to in the coming days.

"Preeti!" He called out, this was probably the first time he had called her in this tone, there was something different about it but none of them could pinpoint what had changed. 

She turned back and gestured "What" through her eyes and shoulders slumping forward. 

Pandit cheekily replied, "Kehte hain pyaar ho jata hai aksar best friends ke beech mein." 

She couldn't help but let out a short laugh at his comment, "Dekhenge phir. Puri zindagi haste hue nikal jayegi, acha hai na." 

They smiled to themselves, that day every hidden smile on their face was devoted to each other. 

-----------------------

Tried something on Preeti-Pandit the first time! Hope you guys like it πŸ˜³
Edited by A.Green - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Such a lovely light hearted OS and that too on PreeDit!
I absolutely loved their easy witty banter! They were both understandably feeling left out and sad and then their mood completely changed after that simple sharing of some chocolate and disappointment.

I would really like to see some PreeDit on screen soon! That you so much for this ultra sweet OS!
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Such a lovely light hearted OS and that too on PreeDit!

I absolutely loved their easy witty banter! They were both understandably feeling left out and sad and then their mood completely changed after that simple sharing of some chocolate and disappointment.

I would really like to see some PreeDit on screen soon! That you so much for this ultra sweet OS!

Thank you May! πŸ˜Š
Glad you found it interesting πŸ˜³

Yeah! Although I absolutely hate when Preeti-Naina fight, I wish this was shown. πŸ˜›
Happy to know you liked them sharing the chocolate and the pain :)
AlishaSyed thumbnail
oMG dead dead dead .. 
I always wanted them to be together 
And the way you make their bond by this os is perfect πŸ˜³
Loved it 
Hayee mere PreeDit .. I love them so much 

Please do make os or FF on them often .. 
I love to read their chemistry .

Hahaha loved that dialogue of pandit pyaar best friend se hojata hai 
And Preeti Ka kehna aage dikhte Haan .. Puri Zindagi phir haste haste Nikal jaiyegi

Thankyou for the pm 

And please keep writing os or FF on PreeDit 

Waise I want one FF on PreeDit 
And one on SwaMun 
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing!!
Such a nice background you have picked up and woven a beautiful story around it. Preedit is so much waiting to happen.

Their conversation is seemingly light hearted but they both in their own way address what they feel on being left alone. So it's not only the chocolate they share. 

Please give us more...
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liked it? I loved this to an extent that I have re-read this many times, such a sweet OS, omg PreeDit is love❀️
Ayu, dil le loπŸ€—
I hate it when sisters are angry with each other but this was endearing to watch, what Preeti darling felt is felt in real too, when our friend or sister starts hiding things or spends less time with us, we do get annoyed and it's natural. Dialogues were on point and I could visualise it very much clearly. 
Both venting out their frustrations and Preeti doesn't chocolates😲 Hehe, koi baat nai, I love chocolates and I was elated to find that this chocolate led them to befriending each other as an individual😳
And how you concluded raised my heartbeat, Pandit say he will be there for her indirectly and then, best friends falling in love I am in a fangirling mode nowπŸ˜‰
This was fab! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked it. :)
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

oMG dead dead dead .. 

I always wanted them to be together 

Aww me too! I want them to be together so much! πŸ˜³ 

And the way you make their bond by this os is perfect πŸ˜³
Loved it 

Thank you! Happy you liked the way they have bonded here πŸ˜Š

Hayee mere PreeDit .. I love them so much 

Yayy! Me too :D

Please do make os or FF on them often .. 
I love to read their chemistry .

I'll try that if time permits me. I'd love to know how everyone reacts on PreeDit :)

Hahaha loved that dialogue of pandit pyaar best friend se hojata hai 
And Preeti Ka kehna aage dikhte Haan .. Puri Zindagi phir haste haste Nikal jaiyegi

Yes yes! I think that's what would happen if they do get together πŸ˜³

Thankyou for the pm 

And please keep writing os or FF on PreeDit 

I'll try my best πŸ˜ƒ

Waise I want one FF on PreeDit 
And one on SwaMun 

Haha joint FF would do? πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much!

My replies in bold πŸ˜Š
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya2910

Wow amazing!!

Such a nice background you have picked up and woven a beautiful story around it. Preedit is so much waiting to happen.

Their conversation is seemingly light hearted but they both in their own way address what they feel on being left alone. So it's not only the chocolate they share. 

Please give us more...

Thank you! πŸ˜³
Glad you liked the concept around which I made them bond πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, we're all waiting 

Yeah I tried to make it light-hearted but with both of them sharing each other's worries :)
It went a lot more than the chocolate!

I'll try to πŸ˜Š
Prizi thumbnail
beautifully written
ab to swati ka v setting ho gaya.. kuch to preeti k liye de do