Our Fate [TanShi TS] [last part on page 6]

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As cotton candy u demanded stories from me...here i m writing TS on tanshi for u...and hope u guys like it too...😳
Its different from the serial...

PROLOGUE..

Life is not easy for a girl who once lived in a small village and is very sweet and innocent but a silent one too...her name is tanu shri...
As fate played many games with her...her bestest friend who's name is Rishi seperated from her in her childhood..
When Bedi family shift in mumbai at that time she was 12 years old...
When she was 20 years old her parents met an accident...and left her alone...
Then her chachi adopted her and uncle (chacha) was planning to take her all property in his under...she was the only daughter of her parents...
She was treated like a servant in that house...
After her uncle took her all property she was thrown out of the house when she was 22...she then went to mumbai in hotel and stayed there...she joins the college...as she was a good and talented student the principal leaves her one month fee..now she works and study too...there she found a friend name Ahana...Ahana always tries to cheer her up but all goes in vain...now her college is over and her uni is abt to start...

On the other side there is a boy name Rishi Singh Bedi...who is living in mumbai with his parents...he is also the only son of his parents...
He is very joyful and cheerful...always loves hang overs...
He has a friend name Manpreet...he also completed the college and his uni is also starting...

Lets see what their fate brings to them...will tanu get his best friend back...will her life get better...or everything will stay like this...her life a hell...

Leave ur comments below guys...if u dont like something then tell that too...looking forward for ur comments...😳

Next update will be in few days...😳
Edited by HayaZehra313 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smita_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice haya😛 i like it n I want to know that  what happened next. So jaldi jaldi post krna I am waiting waiting😉
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah ji foxi sahiba itna acha likha hai 👏 Hume to buht nakhre dikhaye finally cotton candy ny ptaa hi liya tujhe really wo to her🤗 ab jaldi sy next part bhi dal jaldi cant wait
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smita_rawat

Nice haya😛 i like it n I want to know that  what happened next. So jaldi jaldi post krna I am waiting waiting😉

wo word for liking lemon...will try to update soon...😳
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

Wah ji foxi sahiba itna acha likha hai 👏 Hume to buht nakhre dikhaye finally cotton candy ny ptaa hi liya tujhe really wo to her🤗 ab jaldi sy next part bhi dal jaldi cant wait

tjhe kb nakhre dikhaye...tm logon k kehne pe hi to "decent love" likha hai...😛wo word for liking chasni...i will try to update soon...😳
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"❤️❤️❤️"... Kya intro hai Haya!!!! "Totally different Story"!!! Woh word for u...lovely intro!!!! Looking forward for updates...😳. Can't wait for the update...
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

"❤️❤️❤️"... Kya intro hai Haya!!!! "Totally different Story"!!! Woh word for u...lovely intro!!!! Looking forward for updates...😳. Can't wait for the update...

wo word dear...glad that u liked it...😳i will try to update soon..😳
arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
eow foxi serns interesting.Poor tanu gone through a lot in her life.I hope now she get all the happiness agar nhi diya to teri khair nhi.Update sooner .Jaldi karna bhul na jana
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written haya 👏 😳Edited by zoha7865 - 5 years ago
vinushi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting foxi😳...excited for updates ...update soon