Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the LU dearies.
Shaurya's heart and mind is at war. His mom is there to ring warning bells. His dad is way too cheap.
The boy was hurt, atleast out of humanity the coach should have helped him. He just dragged Mehak and left and he wanted her to choose either him or Shaurya. He is protecting but still I don't understand why he needs to emotionally blackmail Mehak ??
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the LU dearies 😉
I am.in love with today's episode ...😉
Thank God SSA mother put some sense in to his brain ...he is totally confused now ...whether to take revenge or love her ...and day by day he is falling for mehek and he was completely blown by today's mehek's kiss 😳
Mehek's expression was beautiful when coach was asking her to choose between them ...loved the way how Sami twitched her lips in order to control.her cry 👏👏
KaSam has just nailed today's episode with their power pack performance once again ...I know this is not new thing for them.now .😛
For precap don't know feel.sad or happy ...loved the pehla nasha part ...mehek must be day dreaming shaurya😳
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dreamy precap.. Excited for tomorrow. But somewhere I felt he is still on revenge. Wish Mahek will be safe. His mother or sister could be savior . Precap has the only song but no any drunken like seen. So have a hope for good.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update girls.i happy with the episode today especially with his mom telling him and putting some sense on his head.i love romance between mehrya but jugrag is hell bent on throwing mehak out of delhi...i dont know why but i feel shaurya will break mehaks heart due to force from his daddyji but will regret it when mehak goes away from him and refuse to give him another chance.let see what cvs has it store for us.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Okay the much awaited confusion has struck our hero ..distracting him from his revenge plan...his mother was great with her words...to knock sum sense on him ...

Iam sure he will follow his heart in the end 😉
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Mehek kissed him on his cheek. Both are blushing.😛😆

Probably these two will start playing hide and seek with their beloved ones.😉

Thanks for the LU Sham,

Welcome Sneha..

They are actually behaving as teenagers 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Although you can see evidence of Shaurya's inner turmoil I am grateful that his mum is on the scene to counterbalance his father's influence. Praying his heart wins over this revenge plan and he fails to see it through.

Thanks for the LU

Welcome Kelly ...in the end love will win  😉
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Shamz thanks for the update Shaurya is so confused like all of us now 😆 I hope he follows his mom's words instead of his dad

I feel like his dad will change his plan in the end ...😡
Shaurya may step back ..

Welcome shivi 😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Oh god how low can this jugraat stoop ?

He is trying to defame Mehak , telling Shaurya to take her in appropriate picture ...🤢 ...uski bhi khud ki ek beti hai ...

To be frank ..I thought Shaurya had the same plan when he took mahek to party 

But glad he didn't planned something like this 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vikki1

Thanks Sham for an update.  So history is going to repeat.

Welcome vikki ji...I don't think shaurya will do something like this