And where is coach Sir when they romancing khullam khulla.πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

It's for sure a dream sequence πŸ˜†

It looked like a filmy scene πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

OMG they finally show some thing logically πŸ˜†

Babes don't celebrate this little happiness in advance...they made Shaurya as maheks seniorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Glad his mom wakes him up with good alarm or else this boy would never have that inner turmoil and heavy heart whenever he reminds himself about his revenge! 

Can never get over with the sweetness of MehRya! πŸ˜³ His father though  πŸ₯±

Thank you for the update! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Isya. .yeah hope he remembers his mom's advice . .and don't break Mahek's trust 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Thanks for the LU dearies.
Shaurya's heart and mind is at war. His mom is there to ring warning bells. His dad is way too cheap.
The boy was hurt, atleast out of humanity the coach should have helped him. He just dragged Mehak and left and he wanted her to choose either him or Shaurya. He is protecting but still I don't understand why he needs to emotionally blackmail Mehak ??

Welcome Jen...I had exoexpec something like this from his dad ..

Both coach and jugraj trying to control mehrya ...but they will fail badly πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for the LU dearies πŸ˜‰

I am.in love with today's episode ...πŸ˜‰
Thank God SSA mother put some sense in to his brain ...he is totally confused now ...whether to take revenge or love her ...and day by day he is falling for mehek and he was completely blown by today's mehek's kiss πŸ˜³
Mehek's expression was beautiful when coach was asking her to choose between them ...loved the way how Sami twitched her lips in order to control.her cry πŸ‘πŸ‘
KaSam has just nailed today's episode with their power pack performance once again ...I know this is not new thing for them.now .πŸ˜›
For precap don't know feel.sad or happy ...loved the pehla nasha part ...mehek must be day dreaming shaurya😳

Welcome Aarti ..yeah epi was too good ... excited for tomorrow's epi...lol don't know who was dreaming but it was picturised very nicely😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thank you for the update girls.i happy with the episode today especially with his mom telling him and putting some sense on his head.i love romance between mehrya but jugrag is hell bent on throwing mehak out of delhi...i dont know why but i feel shaurya will break mehaks heart due to force from his daddyji but will regret it when mehak goes away from him and refuse to give him another chance.let see what cvs has it store for us.

Welcome Jacinta ..I think his dad may not be willing to take any risk and use someone else to do the work...hope this plans fails 
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I loved today's episode. 
Kuddos for LU  .