Bhootu

The Void In Her Heart - A FF on AarHi

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends!!! 😊

So, the nightmare called BHOOTU S2 came to an end. But I was still pretty disappointed as till the last moment, I waited for a PiChi reunion. ðŸ˜­

So, thought to write a story where my beloved characters - Suchi & Aarav will finally get some closure & move on with their life.

The story starts a few years from where the show ended.

It's a complete story. So, I'm breaking it into parts for readers' convenience. ðŸ˜Š

Hope you guys like it!!! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

The Void In Her Heart

Chapter 1 - Birthday Girl

Suchi woke up a bit early that morning. It was 6:15 am. She looked beside her & unknowingly a smile crept into her lips. Aarav & their daughter Aarohi were sound asleep. Looking at how peacefully both were sleeping, Suchi couldn't decide who looked more adorable at that moment her husband or her daughter?

She got down from the bed carefully & went to the balcony. Everything looked so serene. It was her birthday. Earlier she used to be one of those people who would celebrate their birthday to the fullest & consider it as a lucky day. But now things have changed. She tries her best to forget this particular day. This was the day when she had lost her Bhootu!!!

Tears started rolling down her cheeks when she recalled that incident. "I miss you so much Bhootu. I just wish I could see you one last time!" "Good morning my queen!!!" Aarav hugged Suchi from behind. "Good morning!!!" Suchi secretly wiped off her tears & greeted Aarav with a smile. "Good that you have awoken. Look at the view. It's so peaceful." Aarav wasn't really interested in the nature. More than the serenity, he enjoyed their time together. A few years ago, he would have laughed at the idea of love or marriage. Who would have ever thought that someday his life would revolve around his family!!!

As for Suchi, she was thankful to God for the family she had been blessed with. She didn't know what would she do or how would she cope up with her grief if Aarav wasn't there.

"Maa! Papa!" AarHi broke their hug & looked at their bed. Their little bundle of joy had finally woken up. She was rubbing her eyes & looking for them. "Time to go Mr. Randhawa!" Suchi teased Aarav a bit seeing his expression & went to Aarohi. Aarav frowned. "Why do you always have to spoil our moment beta? That too at this time!" Suchi raised her eyebrow. Aarav came & took Aarohi in his lap. "You know, maa doesn't care about papa at all ever since you have come." "Really? Jealous of a two years old?" Aarav still tried to maintain his puppy face but burst into laughter. Suchi joined him & started playing with their daughter.

"You should freshen up & get ready. You have lots of arrangements to do after all." Aarav looked at Suchi with surprise. "It's my birthday today & I know it wasn't a coincidence that suddenly you made a plan to visit my parents. Anyway, good luck with the surprise birthday party." Suchi showed a thumbs up. She got down from the bed & headed towards downstairs. Aarav just sighed a little bit & looked at Aarohi. Even though the tension was far greater than her grasp, she could sense something was off. Confused at her mother's sudden exit, she looked at her father. Aarav tried to cheer her up, "It's alright beta. Today Aarohi & papa are gonna arrange the best birthday party for maa, right? Let's go!!!"

Downstairs, Suchi entered into the kitchen to help her mother in preparing breakfast. "Happy Birthday Suchi!" Sarita wished Suchi with a bright smile & Suchi touched her feet to take her blessings. "Thank you maa." Suman was busy preparing something special for Suchi. Suchi turned towards her & smilingly asked, "Won't you wish me choti maa?" Suman smiled a bit & blessed her. "May God bless you with lots of happiness!" "Thank you choti maa." Suman looked at Suchi & tried to asses her mood.

Unknown to Suchi's parents themselves, something terrible happened nine years ago that changed Suchi forever. On this very day Subodh got killed at Mansi's hand. Even though Suman could never understand what was Suchi's relation with Anandita & her family, she could notice the subtle change in Suchi from that day onwards. She realized it was beyond that incident. Ever since then, every year, she & Aarav had tried their best to make her smile on this day if not celebrate. But nothing ever worked out. It was only a week ago, when Aarav planned to visit Suchi's family on her birthday so that she can't deny celebrating in front of her parents.

During breakfast, the other family members wished Suchi & blessed her. They organized a puja for her & she performed it. She closed her eyes & prayed to Gopal, "Please grant my Bhootu peace Gopal!!! I don't know if she has attained her salvation or not. But wherever she is, I just wish her & all of my loved ones to be happy!!!"

Gopal was smiling looking at Suchi. "Your Bhootu got what she wanted Suchi. But it's time you got what you deserved. Very soon you are going to meet her." Gopal blessed her with a smile.

"Suchi can you go to the market & bring some flour?" Suchi looked at her mother & laughed. "Maa, there is enough flour in the kitchen for the whole week. I know you want me to go outside so that you can arrange my birthday party." Sarita tried to deny but before she could say anything Suchi said, "It's okay, I was going out anyway. If you really need something, then give me the list." Sarita nodded in negative. "Okay then, see you later."

Suchi got ready in her room quickly & when she was about to make Aarohi ready, Aarav entered into the room. "Let her stay with me today. You guys always enjoy. Let papa & Aarohi have some fun together today."

"Really? Remember what happened last time I left her alone?" Suchi shivered a bit. Last year when one of her friends had pox, she left Aarohi home with Aarav & went to visit her. Two hours later, she returned to a completely messed up house. She found Aarohi playing with dirt & Aarav literally lying on the floor, all exhausted. "Come on! You are exaggerating. You are jealous that we'll have fun without you." Suchi looked at Aarav & smirked. "Okay then. I'll not spoil your fun. Here's her clothes. Make sure the water isn't too cold when she bathes. She catches cold easily. And don't make it too hot otherwise she'll start coughing. Make her sleep at 2 pm exactly..." Suchi continued her list while Aarav looked at her helplessly. It's so easy when they are both together but whenever he is left alone with Aarohi, he always makes some blunder. Suchi kissed Aarohi & handed her over to Aarav. "Have fun papa!" She winked at Aarav & left. Aarav looked at Aarohi nervously & tried to smile. Suddenly his phone beeped. "I have left instructions to maa & choti maa in case you need help. Please don't mess up the house like last time. I love you!!!" Aarav smiled looking at the text. He took Aarohi in his lap & got busy arranging the party.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 2 - Unspoken Feelings

Aarav's POV:

Today is Suchi's birthday. A day memorable to us for all the wrong reasons. We decided to get married on this day as Suchi's birthday had always been auspicious for her. We wanted to let go off our bitter past & start our story afresh. But everything got ruined. My sister, whom I considered my world, snuck into my house to kill us & got caught. But unfortunately, Subodh died in the process.

On this very day, Suchi lost her Bhootu & that changed her. It left a permanent void in her life which even Aarohi & I could not fill. After all these years, I wish she had finally moved on. But she is still living in this doubt whether Pihu has attained her salvation or not. This day, only reminds her of Subodh's death which ruined Pihu's chance of reincarnating as Subodh & Anandita's daughter. So, she started thinking this day as inauspicious & stopped celebrating her birthday. However, we got married on the same day & she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Since we got married again in Delhi in presence of both of our families, she proposed to celebrate that day instead as our wedding anniversary.

I am not bothered about celebration. I am thankful to God for blessing me with her & it doesn't matter if we celebrate a particular day or not.

But it hurts to see her suffering. I have seen her yearning for Pihu each day in this last nine years. When we adopted Aarohi, I thought she might take Pihu's place. But I was wrong. Aarohi did become Suchi's life but still Pihu had her own place. And why wouldn't she?

Here I am, sitting beside my daughter. It seems like yesterday when we received a call from the adoption agency that they had finally selected us for an infant. Suchi & I were so excited & tensed to welcome her. She was only three days old when they brought her. I still remember the happiness on Suchi's face. And the feeling when I had held her in my arms for the first time! In that one moment my life changed. All I could think about was - I'll protect her at any cost. I can clearly remember when she had started crawling, when she had taken her first step, when she had uttered "Papa! for the first time. We named her Aarohi as it is the combination of both of our names. Even if we adopt another child in future, he or she could never take Aarohi's place. I'll definitely love all of my kids but they will have their own place.

So how can I expect Suchi to give Pihu's place to Aarohi or doubt her love? After all Pihu is the one who made her a mother in the first place.

I can now understand why Suchi is still worried about her. When you become a parent, your kid's safety & happiness are all that matter to you.

I just wish someday she could find some closure & stop blaming & punishing herself.

All I can do is stand beside her. And that's what I'm trying to do. Each year I have to come up with a new plan so she is forced to celebrate her birthday. This year I have brought her to Kolkata because I know she won't refuse to her parent. Childish behavior on my part? I don't care. As long as it keeps her busy & diverts her attention, I'll keep playing such tricks. But I can't see her blaming herself for Pihu's misery, especially when all she did was to safeguard the kid even after her death.

Suchi's POV:

Ever since my family has settled in Kolkata, I have come here many times & visited different places with them. But among all these places, Prinsep Ghat is my favorite. Somehow, the view of the river always calms my nerves.

I have been sitting here for quite some time now. I think I still have a couple of hours in my hand before I return home. But, a strange tiredness is preventing me from doing so.

I know very well why Aarav has brought me here on this particular day. It's not the first time. Every year he tries to do something which will force me to celebrate my birthday. I feel guilty when I see him trying his best to lift up my mood. But I can't help it. God knows how many times I have tried to move on. But I am still stuck in the same place. Whenever I try to convince myself that Bhootu has moved on, I remember the moment when I left Lucknow & for a brief moment felt her existence. She told me about taking rebirth as Anandita ma'am's daughter. With Subodh sir's death, even that became uncertain. I wanted to stay back. But I know there was no point. I could not see her, touch her or feel her after that small encounter. She used to call me her Yashodha Maa but I feel I have failed her as I could not safeguard her family & ensure her return.

Ever since that day, whenever I have prayed, I have always wished that she attains her salvation. We elders couldn't give her the life she deserved. But at the very least she should find peace after her death.

I believe this is my punishment for failing her. To live in this uncertainty that whether she has found peace or not.

How can I celebrate my existence when I am not sure about my child's state?

I can only apologize to Aarav. But I don't think I'll ever be able to grant his wish of moving on. I haven't given her birth but she is my child. She was & will always be a part of my heart just as Aarav & Aarohi. I can move on with them but I can never let go off Pihu's memory. I just wish someday Aarav understands my point & stops his childish tricks to celebrate this inauspicious day.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 3 - Devine Intervention

"Hello Didi! How are you?" Suchi got startled & realized she had fallen asleep. She straightened herself & saw a grownup Krish (Gopal Himself) in front of her. As usual, He had a bright smile on His face.

"Krish!!!" Suchi was utterly surprised. "Thank God that you remember me! I thought you wouldn't recognize me after all these years." "You look just the same, only taller & more handsome." Suchi smiled a bit. "What are you doing here in Kolkata?" "I came with some of my friends on a trip. I was passing by when I saw you. How are you now? How is your Pihu?" Suchi tried her best to maintain a calm expression. "I am great. But I am not entirely sure about her." "Why? Mind if I join you?" "Sorry I didn't realize. Please sit." After sitting beside her, Krish asked Suchi again, "The last time we met, you were desperate to free her. So I thought she might be with you." Again Suchi tried to control her emotion but her voice choked, "She told me she was going to take rebirth as her mother's daughter. But her father got killed. Ever since, I haven't felt her. Once she came to me but it was for a brief moment. I am not sure whether she has attained her salvation on not." Suchi broke down completely in front of Krish.

"Don't cry Didi! My maa is saying she is no longer a spirit. Otherwise she would have seen her. Maa believes she has taken rebirth by now." Suchi wiped off her tears & eagerly looked at Krish. "I just hope your mother is right Krish." Krish gave a handkerchief to Suchi & continued, "Since she has finally attained her salvation, I think you should stop worrying about her & move on." Suchi was stunned. It took her a moment to calm herself. "Krish I know you are an expert with regards to spirits but you will never understand my dilemma until you become a parent yourself. You don't know what you are talking about." Suchi sternly replied. "Calm down. I am not a parent but my maa was or I should say she is since she is still with me. But it's her advice only. As for me, I don't really think by still holding onto her memory, you are doing anyone any good. And I certainly don't think your Pihu would be happy seeing you in this plight. You know, I noticed you were crying in your sleep also taking her name. That's when I stopped by. Even God gives us separate roles & sends us on different journeys. At some points our paths cross & we help each other. But one path doesn't necessarily complete our whole journey. Even if she was the most important person in your life, there are many others who are still connected with you. I have met you only for a couple of times. Yet, when I saw you crying I felt your pain. Think about those who are still related to you. Think about the pain they are going through. You weren't sure whether she has moved on or not but still kept crying for her all this time. I am sure, your family members are well aware of your pain. Then think of the pain they are going through." Krish stopped for a minute so that Suchi could fully understand His words.

"I know that Krish. Believe me I feel guilty for that every moment. But..." "But what?" Suchi tried to smile a bit but still couldn't stop her tears. "If you are given a choice that you can either have your mother's spirit with you or her, what would you choose? I was given that choice once. The only difference is either I could have her as a spirit or she could return to her mother." Suchi pressed her lips in an attempt to stop her tears but failed. "Just as you have said, our paths cross at different times, I have known all along that I was never her destination. It was Anandita ma'am only. All I wanted, was to be the path that led her to her destination. But I failed. I wasn't even sure whether she had attained her salvation or not. That's the reason I haven't been able to move on. I have my own daughter now. But deep down I have a fear that someday I'll let her down, as I had failed Pihu." Suchi continued sobbing.

"Would you feel better if you saw her?" "Yes. I just need to be sure that she is fine. Her happiness is all that matters to me. Even if that means she is no longer a part of my life." "Well, I am certain that she has reincarnated by now. But I hope God fulfills your wish to see her." Krish smiled at Suchi. "It's already late afternoon. I think you should return to your home now Didi." "Yeah, I should. It was nice meeting you Krish. Wanna come to my home? Today is my birthday." "Oh! Happy Birthday!!! I'd love to come with you. But I already have plans & I think it'd be a family get together. I shouldn't really interfere." "So when would you wanna join us? If someday we throw a ghost themed party?" Suchi teased Krish. "Probably. You've gotta admit, I'll be the coolest clairvoyant ever." Krish also laughed.

Suchi started heading towards her home when Krish again called her out. "Didi!!!" "Yes Krish?" "You told me you have a daughter. How old is she?" "She is two." "I just saw a balloon seller there. I think you should buy some balloons for her. Unfortunately I have no present for you today. Please go & buy anything you like. Consider it a gift from my side. Something tells me you'll find the greatest birthday present there." Krish said with a bright smile.

Suchi was really touched. She came near Krish & hugged him. "Thank you so much Krish! You are really adorable. I'll miss you. Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" "Sorry Didi! But I have already made some plans. Can't bail on my friends at the last moment. But I wish you find everything you are looking for!" "I just wish everyone remains happy Krish! I wish Pihu to be happy wherever she is & I really wish I can give every happiness to my family!" Krish raised His hand & said, "Tathastu!!!" "Huh?" "Dramatic effect Didi. Now go, you are getting late. Otherwise you'll be celebrating your birthday with me instead of your family." Suchi smiled a bit & bade goodbye to Krish.

"This is the quality which makes you unique Suchi. Even when you are in pain, you have wished for everyone else's happiness over yours. Today you'll finally meet your Pihu & all your sufferings will end." Gopal blessed Suchi & disappeared.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 4 - Reunion

Suchi was walking towards the balloon seller when she noticed a small fair nearby. She stopped at a shop & bought some balloons & toys for Ankit (Sankalp & Sheetal's son) & Aarohi. When she was about to leave, suddenly a ball hit her head hard & she dropped her bag. She was picking up her stuff when a little girl came running towards her. "I am really sorry aunty! Did you get hurt? Suchi sat frozen for one moment. That voice!!! She slowly turned towards the girl who was talking & saw Pihu in front of her.

Suchi felt like time had stopped & there were only the two of them. From their first meeting till their separation each moment flashed before her eyes. The girl in front of her looked exactly the same. That same face, same apologetic smile. Suchi attempted to utter her name but couldn't. With great effort, she could finally forward her hand to touch the little girl. When she became certain that it wasn't her dream & Pihu was actually standing in front of her, she hugged the little girl tightly. "I have missed you so much".

Pihu stood perplexed. If anyone else was in that place, she would have surely screamed at top of her voice thinking her to be a kidnapper. But this time it was different. She couldn't understand why but she felt like she knew this woman. When she hugged her, she felt safe; as if she was hugging her mother. She became more confused as she had a feeling that this had happened before but she couldn't remember when. She just felt like hugging the lady back & wipe off her tears.

Anandita was standing behind. She also came with Pihu when she saw her ball hit a woman. But seeing her hugging Pihu she became shocked & frightened. She was about to pull Pihu when she noticed it was Suchi.

"Suchi!!!" Suchi broke her hug & looked at Anandita. "Anandita ma'am!!!" She was utterly surprised. She again looked at Pihu who was equally surprised at her behavior & stood up. "Gopal told me that I'll no longer remain a Bhootu. I'll take rebirth as mumma's daughter." "I am certain that she has reincarnated by now." Bhootu & Krish's words were echoing in her ear. She again looked at Anandita & Pihu who were at a loss just like her.

Looking at Suchi's baffled state, Anandita could understand it was because of Pihu as she was the carbon copy of her elder sister.

"I know you are shocked & confused. Let's just seat somewhere & talk, shall we?" Suchi composed herself a bit. "Sure ma'am." Anandita & Suchi sat on a bench nearby while Pihu again started playing with her ball. Anandita told Suchi about everything - how she met Vikram, how they got married & had a daughter. "When she was born, we named her Pihu in remembrance of Pihu. But don't know why I always feel it's her only. It's not just her face her behavior, her habits everything is the same. As if in this form she has again returned to me." Suchi was listening to Anandita & observing Pihu. Now she was certain that it was her Bhootu's reincarnation. She felt relieved & happy knowing finally the kid got what she wanted. "May be it's God's wish too ma'am. God would never separate a kid from her mother. That's why she has again returned to you." Anandita smiled at Suchi's statement. She was about to ask Suchi something when Suchi's phone rang.

"Yes, Aarav I am on my way. It won't take much time. I hope you & Aarohi haven't burned the house to the ground by now." "Everything alright Suchi?" "Yes ma'am. Today's my birthday & I am really scared of the surprise my family has planned for me." Anandita laughed heartily at her expression. "That's so sweet! Why are you making such face?" "Well ma'am, if I find my house still standing on the ground that would be a pleasant surprise for me. Aarav & Aarohi's combination is deadly." Anandita became confused. "It's our daughter ma'am." Anandita was pleasantly surprised. "Do you have any picture of her?" "Sure ma'am." Suchi was about to show her picture when she stopped. "Why don't you come to our home ma'am? I'm sure even Pihu will enjoy." Suchi was eagerly looking at Anandita for affirmation. She just wanted to spend some more time with Pihu. Reluctant at first, Anandita finally agreed.

Suchi, Pihu & Anandita started for her home when again Suchi remembered Krish's word. "Something tells me you'll find the greatest birthday present there." "Thank you so much Krish!!! This is indeed my greatest birthday present."

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 5 - Confession

"Papa, when will maa return?" Aarav looked at Aarohi. Even after all the help from Sarita & Suman, he had a hard time managing her. "She is coming beta. Let's have some chocolates before your maa catches us, shall we?" He tried to divert her attention. Aarohi nodded her head but she was still looking at the door. "Now don't make such a sad face. Otherwise maa will think papa didn't take care of you properly. Look at these balloons!" Aarav tried his best to entertain her but the kid was in no mood to cooperate. While trying to cheer his daughter up, Aarav checked all the arrangements for one last time. "I just wish, today she celebrates her birthday!"

After some time, Suchi arrived home with Anandita & Pihu. Sarita greeted them. "Maa, this is Anandita ma'am. She was my boss in Aarav's company. And this is Pihu - her daughter." Suchi also introduced Pihu to Ankit so that the kids can play & enjoy themselves. She was looking for Aarav & asked Sarita about him. "He is busy with Aarohi." Suchi was about to go inside when Aarohi saw her & came running. She picked her up in her lap & played with her for some time. Then she introduced her to Anandita. "Ma'am, this is our daughter Aarohi." Anandita smiled at the kid & blessed her.

"Finally!!! You have reached. Guess what, your daughter is as boring as you; she doesn't want to enjoy with me at all." Aarav was coming to Suchi's direction when he saw Anandita. He became more shocked when he saw Pihu playing with Ankit. He became anxious thinking Suchi's reaction & looked at her.

"Suchi!" Suchi turned around with her brightest smile & replied, "I see you had a hard time enjoying with Aarohi. Well, I've gotta admit, I'm pretty surprised seeing everything intact & this is indeed the best present for me." She winked at Aarav. Aarav carefully observed Suchi. She wasn't bluffing or trying to hide anything behind her smile. She was genuinely happy. It was just like nine years ago. A tear escaped his eyes seeing her smiling like this. All these years he had prayed for some miracle which would bring his old Suchi back. And today, finally his wish came true. He came forward & greeted Anandita. When he looked at Pihu, Anandita cleared his doubt & told him she was her & Vikram's daughter. After talking with them for a few minutes, Suchi excused herself & went to her room to freshen up. Later she joined her family for the birthday celebration.

Aarav was looking at Suchi from a distance when Suman came to him. "She looks really happy today." "Yes, she does." "I just wish she always remains happy like this! After such a long time I am seeing her old self back." Suman was about to ask Aarav the reason but then Sarita called her & she left the place.

Anandita was talking with Vikram over phone. Aarav went to talk with her. "So, have you guys permanently shifted to Kolkata?" "Not really. I came to visit my mother. We'll return to Lucknow in a couple of days." "Can I request you something Anandita?" "Sure. What is it?" With much hesitation, he finally asked, "Would it be okay if Suchi & I visit you guys time to time?" Anandita examined Aarav's face for some time & replied, "That would be great. I am sure both Suchi & Pihu will be happy with this." Aarav got surprised at Anandita's words when she smiled & continued, "I have always felt some connection between my Pihu & Suchi. I suppose, even you are aware of that. That's why you want them to spend some time together. Am I right?"

Aarav was so shocked that he couldn't answer to Anandita's question. Suchi never wanted to make things complicated for Anandita. That's why she was waiting for the right time to tell her about Pihu's soul. Unfortunately, before she could disclose anything, Subodh died & Pihu disappeared.

Anandita continued, "You might be thinking how I am aware of their relation since Suchi had never told me anything. The concern that she had for Pihu, you can't generate such motherly love for anyone. I once had a dream. In that dream, Pihu called herself Bhootu. Later, at your home I heard Suchi saying that same name. Time & again I have felt Pihu's presence. I noticed Suchi used to do all those things that made Pihu happy. When she tried to reunite me with Subodh, she mentioned some incidents which were only known to Pihu. I have felt Suchi's love for Pihu. I have seen her sacrificing everything for my child when Subodh & I couldn't do anything. Today when I saw her at the fair, hugging Pihu & crying, it only strengthened my belief." Anandita paused for a moment.

"You know what's surprising though? She didn't claim any right. When I told her that sometimes I feel Pihu has reincarnated to return to me; even then she didn't say anything to Pihu to be sure or to make her remember her. She just told me that Pihu deserved all the happiness & she was happy for us. Only a mother can have such sacrificing nature. Only she can choose her child over her own happiness."

"Look at her. Doesn't she look complete with both Aarohi & Pihu in her lap? I can see the same amount of love in her eyes for both of them. I thought no one could ever love Pihu like me. I was wrong. Suchi loves her more than me. I know the pain of losing a child. I won't do that to Suchi. You both are welcome whenever you want to visit her." Anandita assured Aarav. Aarav felt extremely happy & grateful. At the same time, he felt guilty. This woman is still trying to help Suchi when in fact, her whole world got destroyed for his own sister. "I am so sorry Anandita! For everything." Anandita sighed & replied to Aarav, "You are not responsible for anything Aarav. In fact, even after Subodh's death you made sure I was safe & sent Suraj with me. No one would have done that. The happiness I have today, I owe Suchi & you for that. You don't have to apologize on behalf of Mansi."

Aarav heaved a sigh of relief. He wasn't just happy for Suchi. He was also happy that finally, Anandita had found her happiness & Pihu got both of her mothers with her this time.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 6 - Happy Ending Or New Beginning???

It was quite late when the party got over. Aarav offered to drop Anandita & Pihu at her mother's house. Suchi came to see them off. "Thanks for coming ma'am. It really meant a lot." "Thank you too aunty. I really enjoyed a lot." Suchi felt emotional seeing Pihu's excitement. For nine years, she has been celebrating Durga Puja, Children's day, Christmas & Pihu's birthday the way she loved to celebrate. And now when she had finally celebrated with her again, it was time to say goodbye.

"Aunty, can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Why did your mummy papa name you Suchi?" "Umm, may be they liked the name or thought it suited me." "You talk too much aunty. They should have named you Budbudi instead." Pihu burst into laughter.

Anandita felt a little embarrassed at Pihu's words. She was about to apologize when Suchi started laughing. She had a hard time controlling her laughter. "Well then, if you want to, you can call me Budbudi. I won't mind at all."

Listening to that, Pihu became really happy. She jumped out of the car's seat & quickly kissed Suchi on her cheek. "You are the best Budbudi. I love you." "I love you too." Suchi hugged her for one last time & then helped her to get on the car. "Bye Budbudi!!!" Pihu continued waving her hand as long as she could see Suchi. Even after she was gone, Suchi stood there for some time reminiscing their moments.

Suchi was trying to make Aarohi sleep when Aarav entered their room. She was singing a lullaby so he didn't disturb her. He sat on the bed & lovingly looked at his wife & daughter. Even when Aarohi fall asleep, Suchi continued singing as she knew Aarav was listening. When she had finished her song, she got down from the bed & asked Aarav to accompany her to the balcony.

"Everything alright?" Without giving any answer, Suchi tightly hugged Aarav. Aarav was surprised at her gesture. She was crying silently. "What happened? I thought you would be on cloud nine after meeting Pihu." "I am. But I wanted to apologize to you." Suchi broke the hug & looked at Aarav.

"Even when we left Lucknow & started our own family, I could never let go off Pihu's memory. I could easily spend the rest of my life with her memories but I was afraid that she was in pain. And for that reason, I could never truly moved on. But in this whole blame game, you suffered the most. I have watched you taking one step after another. And, believe me I tried to reciprocate. But I couldn't. Even today, you requested Anandita ma'am for my sake." "How did you know that?" Aarav was astonished. "Choti maa told me. You didn't have to do that. Yet you did. And you have been doing this forever. You have always put up with my antics & put my happiness over yours. I just don't know what good have I done to deserve you!"

Aarav wiped off Suchi's tears & pulled her closer. "I learned this from you Suchi. You had never cared for yourself but did everything for Pihu's sake. Before we got married, I troubled you a lot for Mansi. But you never blamed me. You understood my feelings & helped me overcome my blind love. You showed me the truth. If you can love us selflessly why can't I do that same for you?" Aarav smiled a bit & continued, "When we had Aarohi, I felt my family was complete. But I also got to understand how protective someone can become of his or her child. I can't even think of losing you two. But you lost Pihu. I was well aware of your pain. I had no problem that you held on to her memory. But, you kept blaming & punishing yourself. That I couldn't stand. That's why I have been trying to make you realize that it was all destiny. Now that you have met her, I hope you can finally forgive yourself & move on."

Suchi nodded her head & excitedly asked Aarav, "Did you notice. She called me Budbudi?" "Yeah, I did. I am just happy that she didn't call me Khadoos in front of everyone. That would ruin my reputation." Looking at Aarav's reaction, Suchi brightly smiled. "I just wish she always remains happy like this!" "She definitely will. After all she is lucky to have Anandita & you."

"I was thinking about something else Aarav." "What now? "I saw Aarohi was really happy with Pihu & Ankit today. Why don't we give her another brother or sister?" Suchi blushed. "Really!!!" Aarav was pleasantly surprised. "Really. Besides, you & Aarohi always team up against me. I need someone in my team." "Challenge accepted ma'am. But you don't know our power. We father-daughter will surely beat your team." Aarav smirked. "We'll see about that." Suchi also replied with confidence.

Aarav hugged her again & asked her, "Are you really sure about this Suchi?" "I am sure. Someone told me that we have to walk thorough different paths to reach our destination. We just finished one of our journeys together. Let's not mark the end of our journey calling it a happy ending. I would rather call it a new beginning." Aarav agreed to Suchi's statement.

Together, they thanked God for everything & sought His blessing for their family.

*** The End ***